PDA

View Full Version : Pina Colada Tour Countdown!

Johnie
11-09-2008, 12:44 AM
Woohooo!!! we are just days away!!

I have the room all paid for
I have been approved for vacation
I have my Disney documents
I have the rental car sorted (Pricelined a mini van for cheap)
I have the airplane tickets
I have the hotel for the night we fly in
Alysia has her AP
I have to renew my AP when I get there
I have my ADR list
I have my MNSSHP tickets
I have the Photopass pre-ordered
I have the info to book the bounceback for next year
I have my bestest buddies coming!
I have my booze money all ready!

Woohoo!!!

Oh and Josh is the BEST :hug2: He made us the cutest shirt design ever!!

Let me see if I can post it. Well I can't save it to post. Oh well, it is ADORABLE!! Thanks again Josh!!

Shellyamc
11-09-2008, 12:49 AM
Awww..I'm excited for you guys and very very jealous all at the same time! This is going to be one amazing holiday :p015:

luvthemouse
11-09-2008, 12:52 AM
Woohooo!!! we are just days away!!

I have the room all paid for- us too!!!
I have been approved for vacation- us too!!!
I have my Disney documents- same here!!!
I have the rental car sorted (Pricelined a mini van for cheap)- ummm not yet..
I have the airplane tickets- got em' too!!!
I have the hotel for the night we fly in- ummm not yet..hopefully by the end of the weekend...
I have to renew my AP when I get there- we're renewed!
I have my ADR list- somewhere on the computer..:shocked025:
I have my MNSSHP tickets- ummm....not yet..
I have the Photopass pre-ordered- Thank you for doing that!!
I have the info to book the bounceback for next year- Oh yeah!!
I have my bestest buddies coming!- AMEN!!!!
I have my booze money all ready!- You betcha!!!!

Woohoo!!!

Oh and Josh is the BEST :hug2: He made us the cutest shirt design ever!!- Yes it is fab!!

Let me see if I can post it. Well I can't save it to post. Oh well, it is ADORABLE!! Thanks again Josh!!

I guess I have a few things left to do... But the suitcases are down! And I've already started packing Bryce's gear!!

Beccaberry
11-09-2008, 12:54 AM
WOMAN!! Do we need to come light a fire under you?!

luvthemouse
11-09-2008, 12:56 AM
Do you really think that setting me ablaze is going to help anything, or anybody? Silly....:tongue0011-1:

Taja
11-09-2008, 12:56 AM
Woohoo! It's almost time!

I'm jealous that you all get to go so soon--but not enough to want to visit during the heat & humidity! :lol:

Johnie
11-09-2008, 12:57 AM
:lol: Krista you need to get on the ball with some of these things! We've got TWO WEEKS left!!!

SleepinCatz
11-09-2008, 01:12 AM
ok..totally green with envy here....gads lol... Have a FANTASTIC time ya'll!!!

disneywishmom
11-09-2008, 01:25 AM
Jealous too! And Krista, Ihave our suitcases out and we aren't going for a month. I have to agree with the fire comment.:wink:

Beccaberry
11-09-2008, 01:26 AM
PAH! Don't encourage her DWM!

luvthemouse
11-09-2008, 02:18 AM
Oh encourage me please!!!! LOL

Actually I'm off tomorrow and I plan to get all of the rest of our cases out. My Mom called tonight and announced that she started packing today! She is sooo excited...

kazzaqld
11-09-2008, 02:44 AM
1 week for me!

I picked up my money today - if Yen were dollars I'd be rich!

:lol:

luvthemouse
11-09-2008, 02:54 AM
1 week for me!

I picked up my money today - if Yen were dollars I'd be rich!

:lol:

About time you did your money thing!!! I cannot believe it's only a week away for you! Wow...this trip has come up fast...

kazzaqld
11-09-2008, 03:00 AM
About time you did your money thing!!! I cannot believe it's only a week away for you! Wow...this trip has come up fast...

I kept waiting for it to improve - wrong move. :mad: But at least I got a better rate than is being offered today! It dropped heaps even in the 3 days since I ordered it! :yes:

Disneybumble
11-09-2008, 09:47 AM
Ladies i am green with envy. I am so excited for you all as well. And Krista move it up a notch , or i think you might have company this weekend packing your cases.

Wendy
11-09-2008, 12:21 PM
You are all going to have a wonderful time :D Your mum is going as well Krista :unsure: she is a lovely lady :yes:

luvthemouse
12-09-2008, 02:12 AM
After last year's trip, there was no leaving her home!! She LOVED it!!

Yes, I know I have alot to do. I was off work today, but Bryce had his 6mos check up (he got 5 shots!! including the flu shot..) and then I spent the afternoon with an old friend from school and her 9mos baby boy. I hadn't seen Jenn in 15 years! We had a great afternoon catching up. She's a geologist in Alaska, so she doesn't get back to Delaware very often... So I have a great reason for not getting stuff done..again..

kazzaqld
12-09-2008, 02:15 AM
Sounds like good reasons!

I am looking forward to seeing your Mom again too Krista!

I am sat here at work counting down the hours till I am done. I am trying to clear my emails so it doesn't blow out while I'm away - fat chance!

And not start anything I won't be here to finish.....:overhere:

Johnie
12-09-2008, 02:19 AM
:signs065: ladies am I going to have to come over there and get you people motivated? We are going on VACATION in less than 2 weeks!!

kazzaqld
12-09-2008, 02:26 AM
:signs065: ladies am I going to have to come over there and get you people motivated? We are going on VACATION in less than 2 weeks!!

Plenty motivated!!!! :p015:

I only have a few things left to do - my Japanese friend wants me to bring her some duty-free so I need to order that. I need to pack - that's down for Sunday!

I need to buy something nice and new to wear - that's down for Monday!

So I am getting there! Work finished in 2 hours (although I am on call on the weekend. :( ) So that will be fun!

Tinker
12-09-2008, 02:27 AM
Have A Great Time Ladies . I wish I had known, I would have pushed our trip up by a few weeks . Oh, well, hopefully next year .

luvthemouse
12-09-2008, 02:27 AM
Feel free to come help..really! ;) Tomorrow night, I will spend time looking for a hotel. Then the car rental. When I get paid next Thursday, I will take care of the MNSSHP tix.... That's about it..right?:wink:

And my Mom is looking forward to seeing all you again!!