PDA

View Full Version : Disney Blues

Tinker
12-09-2008, 03:16 AM
I just got home Tuesday and already I have the Disney Blues . I told DH tonite, I don't want to be home . Our last night we stayed at The Poly . I haven't cried in a long time when I've had to leave Disney, but I did this time and I mean I sobbed .
It might be the fact that Pat & Kim got married . My father in law is very ill and my emotions have been all over the place . Anyone else get like this . What is your remedy ?

Tink
12-09-2008, 08:30 AM
Even now, when Disney is much more common place for us, there is that let down at leaving and for some time after.

The only "cure" I've heard of is get right back to planning your next visit whether it's a year, or five years off. :yes: :D

Skywatcher
12-09-2008, 08:42 AM
ach - Disney blues are awful - I haven't found any decent cure so far :hug2:

Wendy
12-09-2008, 10:43 AM
You need to start planning the next trip Debbie :hug2:

As you said you have so many emotional things happening right now, it's no surprising you feel blue :hug2:

MystikPiglit
12-09-2008, 12:51 PM
The only "cure" I've heard of is get right back to planning your next visit whether it's a year, or five years off. :yes: :D

ach - Disney blues are awful - I haven't found any decent cure so far :hug2:

I agree. :hug2:

I was just thinking this morning if we are all mad because we spend so much time wanting to be at WDW..... :rolleyes008:

Tinker
12-09-2008, 09:02 PM
When my girlfriend Diana left for WDW ( driving there ) I couldn't take it anymore . I texted and told her to be safe and have fun with the mouse . She texted me right back and we've been texting and IMing off and on . Today, she said , get a price for Super Soap Weekend . We are going November 14th to the 17th, if we can pull our funds together in two months . She said, she is making it happen .

Taja
12-09-2008, 11:15 PM
Goodness, Tinker! Talk about a quick turnaround! :lol:

I'm always a little sad to leave WDW, but I've found that taking a longer holiday (10 to 12 nights) makes a big difference. As much as I enjoy the holiday, I'm ready to be home again by departure time! :)

Looks like you've already settle into planning your next holiday, so the blues should be put on hold.

Now you just need some seriously good news within the family. :)