PDA

View Full Version : Phew

piglet
15-09-2008, 11:16 AM
My goodness, I go away for a week and come back and there are absolutely loads of posts, about 14 pages. Now tell me to get a life but I can't reply to posts until I've caught up with everything, apart from the odd one that caught my eye. So, I have spent the last week catching up on everything that I'd missed. I had a fantastic time in England and the weather was absolutely lovely. It's such a shame but I lived in England when my DGD was born and missed her early years and now I'm up here in Scotland and missing Isaac's early years. Got some piccies which will post later. Helly, I'm sure I've missed you but hope you have a fantastic holiday. Mick, good luck for your visit to the doc today, hope all goes well for you. Diane, I saw a lovely picture that you'd done of a horse's head, you are so talented. Skywatcher, I had to look at your pictures of the sky and they have been so fantastic. Tink, you have carried on being your wise self and Jacqui, well what can I say.......nothing really :tongue0011-1::tongue0011-1:

Wendy
15-09-2008, 12:23 PM
Welcome home :hug2: glad you've had a great time, I've missed you being around :hug2:

Tink
15-09-2008, 02:40 PM
It's so good to have you home with us again! :hug2: I cannot wait for photos of that beautiful boy! :yes:

It's hard not being with little ones every day, isn't it? :sigh;

Taja
15-09-2008, 02:44 PM
Welcome home!

Things move pretty fast around here, don't they? :lol:

Glad you had a lovely time. Looking forward to more details when you have a chance to post. :)

Isafari
15-09-2008, 03:01 PM
:hug2::hug2: Missed you!

Tinker
15-09-2008, 03:51 PM
Welcome Back piglet, Glad You Had Fun . Can't wait to see your pics .

Jazmine
15-09-2008, 03:57 PM
Missed you loads :lipwobble: :slap:that`s for staying away too long, not had anyone to annoy :gy: weeel maybe Keith and Mick just a little bit :lol:
Anyway hope you had a wonderful time with the wee one and hurry up with those pics :wave:
Jacqui :hug2:xxx

lisaw
15-09-2008, 05:23 PM
Good to see you back! :hug2:

piglet
16-09-2008, 02:34 PM
Missed you loads :lipwobble: :slap:that`s for staying away too long, not had anyone to annoy :gy: weeel maybe Keith and Mick just a little bit :lol:
Anyway hope you had a wonderful time with the wee one and hurry up with those pics :wave:
Jacqui :hug2:xxx

Ahem Jacqui before I show piccies, where are your TR's young lady!:4::4:

Isafari
16-09-2008, 03:18 PM

:shocked025: good thinking Piglet. Well....Jacqui...what do ya have to say to that then girlfriend :lol:

Jazmine
16-09-2008, 04:46 PM

Weeel you guys this is what happened :lol:im just soooo lazy when it comes to trippies, no excuses :rolleyes008::oops:i will write something not sure when ,watch this space :p015::hug2: :hug2:

Jacqui xxxx

Jazmine
16-09-2008, 04:50 PM
:shocked025: good thinking Piglet. Well....Jacqui...what do ya have to say to that then girlfriend :lol:

Weeeel you guys it`s just like this i`m sooooo lazy when it comes to doing trippies, no excuses :rolleyes008:i will write something ,dont know when but watch this space :lol: :hug2: :hug2:
Jacqui xxxx

Jazmine
16-09-2008, 04:51 PM
oops sent this twice think im going bonkers :lol: