PDA

View Full Version : cirque du soleil

disney1sttimer
20-09-2008, 11:46 AM
Is the cirque du soleil show worth seeing? It sounds good but quite expensive. Is it best to prebook tickets or can we just buy when we get there :) thanx all

Isafari
20-09-2008, 11:58 AM
Is the cirque du soleil show worth seeing? It sounds good but quite expensive. Is it best to prebook tickets or can we just buy when we get there :) thanx all

I think it depends if you're going in a busy period or not as to booking in advance. In saying this, we like particular seats when we go so always book in advance :yes:

We absolutely love the show and it's one of the highlights of our holiday. The show has non stop action the whole time and the acts are totally amazing.
I give it 12 out of 10 :p015:

disnut
20-09-2008, 12:07 PM
weve onely seen the one in las vegas but it was great and wed defenitely go to the orlando one. we didnt have to prebook for vegas

Taja
20-09-2008, 12:53 PM
I agree with Isafari regarding prebooking if you're going during a busy time or want to sit in a specific area.

I haven't seen La Nouba, but I've seen two of the traveling shows and most of the Cirque or Dragone (former creative director of Cirque) shows in Las Vegas. They are incredible!

If you have young children, consider their attention span. They're fairly long shows--I'm guess 90 minutes or so--and require sitting most of that time. The Las Vegas shows have an intermission, not sure about La Nouba.

A tip for seating: The view is better a bit toward the back. There are a lot of aerial performances--much more comfortable for the neck! :D