View Full Version : T-shirt Designs

21-09-2008, 11:17 AM
If anyone wants a t-shirt design to transfer onto t-shirts, Like johnies in this thread;

I can do most designs to any theme or anything, and if you want a special font, just tell me the name and I'll download it!

It'll be first come first served, so please just let me know a few things in your reply;

Front of T-shirt
Colour scheme
Wording (E.G 'Pina Colada tour '08)
and any pictures (Please include them in your post, or provide a link, I need the largest version of the image you can find, otherwise there might be problems printing it when its enlarged :yes:)
and also the colour of the t-shirt they'll be printed on (If its coloured/Black I need the image to be transparent.
Back of T-shirt
Same as above.

If you don't want the t-shirt design posted in this thread publically, then just ask me and i'll e-mail or pM it to you once it's finished.

If you are using transfer paper, you'll also need to flip the image (I can do this for you!)

21-09-2008, 03:41 PM
You are so awesome Josh :hug2:

Tip for anyone getting a design....make sure to read the instructions about ironing FIRST. It's not nearly as simple as you'd think :lol:

07-06-2010, 09:39 AM
that's a really good idea :)

07-06-2010, 10:53 AM
Oh, this is so nice of you Josh!

I hope this is not a limited time offer....I hope to have a trip in 1-2 years. :D

07-06-2010, 02:40 PM
Could I have Edward Cullen wearing Mickey ears please? :wink: :lol:

07-06-2010, 03:03 PM
Blimey thats a very generous offer mate - is there a charge?

Kenya :mental:

any lion king designs?

07-06-2010, 04:20 PM

You be able to do a tshirt for me with Tigger and Pooh?

It would be lovely surprise for my hubby! yes

18-11-2010, 08:52 AM
i wanna have a Tshirt with a "felix" from a disney classic movie "A bug's life"