PDA

View Full Version : T-shirt Designs

josh.p.
21-09-2008, 11:17 AM
If anyone wants a t-shirt design to transfer onto t-shirts, Like johnies in this thread;
http://wdisneysecrets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3479

I can do most designs to any theme or anything, and if you want a special font, just tell me the name and I'll download it!

It'll be first come first served, so please just let me know a few things in your reply;

Front of T-shirt
Colour scheme
Font
Wording (E.G 'Pina Colada tour '08)
and any pictures (Please include them in your post, or provide a link, I need the largest version of the image you can find, otherwise there might be problems printing it when its enlarged :yes:)
and also the colour of the t-shirt they'll be printed on (If its coloured/Black I need the image to be transparent.
Back of T-shirt
Same as above.

If you don't want the t-shirt design posted in this thread publically, then just ask me and i'll e-mail or pM it to you once it's finished.

If you are using transfer paper, you'll also need to flip the image (I can do this for you!)

Thanks,

Josh

Johnie
21-09-2008, 03:41 PM
You are so awesome Josh :hug2:

Tip for anyone getting a design....make sure to read the instructions about ironing FIRST. It's not nearly as simple as you'd think :lol:

bento
07-06-2010, 09:39 AM
that's a really good idea :)

foreverducky
07-06-2010, 10:53 AM
Oh, this is so nice of you Josh!

I hope this is not a limited time offer....I hope to have a trip in 1-2 years. :D

lisaw
07-06-2010, 02:40 PM
Could I have Edward Cullen wearing Mickey ears please? :wink: :lol:

Skywatcher
07-06-2010, 03:03 PM
Blimey thats a very generous offer mate - is there a charge?

:mental:

Kenya :mental:

any lion king designs?

Deafjeff
07-06-2010, 04:20 PM
oooohhhh....

You be able to do a tshirt for me with Tigger and Pooh?

It would be lovely surprise for my hubby! yes

waltdisney
18-11-2010, 08:52 AM
i wanna have a Tshirt with a "felix" from a disney classic movie "A bug's life"