PDA

View Full Version : anyone buying into the contemporary dvc?

dvcjane
23-09-2008, 11:30 AM
we're thinking about it :yes: the points needed for stays are out
http://advc.disney.go.com/media/dvc_v0302/languagespecific/eng/member/vacationplanning/pointscharts/2009/2009PointsChart_DVC_BayLakeTower.pdf

Tink
23-09-2008, 02:56 PM
No. Although I wish we'd bought more points at the beginning, I'm not going to add any now. Far too expensive for one thing! :eek: Plus, we seem to be managing pretty well with those we have.

I will look forward to staying there at least once though. :yes: :D

Taja
23-09-2008, 03:05 PM
Would love to, but not in my budget any time soon. Not very practical, either, considering my age.

If my house ever quits having its middle-age crisis, I might consider a resale at OKW or one of the Boardwalk DVCs. Lately, the house has been gobbling my maintenance budget, plus a good portion of my travel budget! :eek:

Britchick
23-09-2008, 06:36 PM
when are these scheduled to be open? where abouts will they be? i would love to stay there

lisaw
23-09-2008, 06:54 PM
I think they are scheduled to open end of '09. They are in the big tower (Bay Lake Tower) on the MK end of the Contemporary. There is going to be a covered walkway between the two.

They don't really do anything for me. They have an opening partition between the bedroom and the bathroom that scares me :lol:

Britchick
23-09-2008, 07:01 PM
They have an opening partition between the bedroom and the bathroom that scares me :lol:

huh? wot you mean?

lisaw
23-09-2008, 07:05 PM
There is a screen next to the bath that opens onto the bedroom, so you can sit in the bath and 'converse' with whoever is in the bedroom.

I like to bathe in private! :oops: :lol:

Britchick
23-09-2008, 07:12 PM
oh, see i like that because i like to chat! i hate to miss stuff too. :lol:

they have these in the one bedroom at key west, when i went with my friend we just closed the doors when getting in and out :lol:

PsychoAlice
23-09-2008, 07:29 PM
My momma is buying in!! WOOHOO!