PDA

View Full Version : How busy are EMH days?

wishonastar
25-09-2008, 11:37 AM
Does everyone crowd into the park that has EMH morning or evening? does that make it busy the whole day?

Im trying to factor in all the days people say are busy at each park but its hard with emh

*Bambi-Belle*
25-09-2008, 12:57 PM
We have never done mornings. Never made it in time lol but the evenings were great, especially in the Magic Kingdom. It’s busy at first but if you can wait it out the rides are walk ons at 3am. T<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://wdisneysecrets.com/forums/ /><st1:PlaceName w:st=hunder</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">Mountain </st1:PlaceType>4 times in a row with no wait at 2:30am is fantastic. One night the only ride with a wait time was on <st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Space</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">Mountain,</st1:PlaceType> all the rest had no queues. I did get really dizzy going on Buzz over and over again. Lol
<O:p</O:p
Our Plan was to get to the parks early do all the parades and shows, have a wander about then head back to the room for a swim and a nap after the afternoon parade. Once we were showered and presentable again we went out for our tea then head back to the park in the evening for EMH. It was so much more fun than queuing in the summer heat during the day.

I would say the parks with the EMH in the morning were busy most of the day.

I wouldn’t say so much in the evening as I think most peeps go back to their hotel through the day to recharge for the later night.

Taja
25-09-2008, 04:25 PM
You'll get different responses from different people--everyone's experience seems to be different.

Personally, we've never managed morning EMH. 8:00 a.m. ET = 5:00 a.m. out time. And we've only gone to bed about 3:00 a.m.--which is midnight our time! You get the drift! No personal experiences there!

Quite honestly, in off season, we haven't noticed any significant crowds on morning EMH days if we straggle into those parks late morning on their early entry days. I plan our itinerary to avoid them, but Leu & crew tend to ignore that and do what feels good to them. Sometimes we end up where we haven't planned to be! :lol:

Love evening EMH at MK. Keep in mind, we've always gone off season (March, October or December) since it was introduced, so crowds are lower. Not every attraction is a walk-on, but most queues are much shorter, particularly later in the evening.

Evening EMH at DHS is okay, if you plan you day properly and avoid the attractions that are open during the extended hours and concentrate on those that aren't. Shelly (Leu's DD) loved it for ToT and RnRC access. Lexie wasn't going on ToT again for anything (she discovered she prefers the one in CA) and she's too small for RnRC, so the rest of us hung out with the baby while Shelly had several go-rounds on her favourites!

Not overly fond of evening EMH at EPCOT, which surprised me. The popular attractions in FW (Soarin' & TT) are overwhelmed with people. If you avoid these attractions--or check the queues before entering!--you probably will enjoy it.

AK: I haven't tried evening EMH at this park. It's very difficult for me to navigate in daylight--I shudder to think about trying it at night! The undulating pavement is extremely challenging for me--old injuries that renew themselves all to readily at times. However, Leu & crew did it last December and loved it! I think Shelly and Lexie did EE three or four times in succession. The had to exit, but the queue was so short that they were back on in five or ten minutes. Leu was on baby duty--rode it once, didn't really want to ride it again! :lol:

Overall, we haven't noticed heavier attendance at the parks on their evening EMH days. But, as I've noted, we travel off-season. That could make a big difference!