PDA

View Full Version : take both camcorder and camera?

disneymom
26-09-2008, 07:38 PM
We have both but I dont want to spend the whole vacation looking through a gadget

Which would you take? have you had more pleasure from your stills or videos?

lisaw
26-09-2008, 07:49 PM
We always take both but if it had to be just one it would be the still camera most definitely - you can always make a slide show when you get home. :D

The things I like to video most are just the general walking around the parks and the details, I also like getting footage of the kids with characters etc, I always find these are the bits that i like to watch when we get back - I tend to fast forward the shows and parades. :)

ukwdwnut
26-09-2008, 07:52 PM
im taking all 3 this time.........camcorder, dslr and point and shoot

oh i get more from the videos without a doubt, its real time and you just cant get that time back

Isafari
26-09-2008, 09:05 PM
that would be a very hard choice for me as I look through my photos quite often but, I think they are pipped at the post by the camcorder. I watch the parades and shows etc while I'm ironing :p015:

Shellyamc
26-09-2008, 09:55 PM
We always take both and I don't think I could be without either one :p015: I think I came home with 5 hours of video last time and I love it!! I'm sure with this next one being Katelyn's first trip..well..actually..it will be both of their first trips (I forgot that for a minute), I'm sure we will have them both going the whole time. :lol:

cazzie
14-10-2008, 07:50 AM
I take both but I don't take the camcorder out with me everyday unlike the camera which I am never without. I love watching the video though when I get home.