PDA

View Full Version : Arriving before checkin time?

wishonastar
27-09-2008, 07:08 PM
What happens at disney if we arrive before checkin time? specifically we're due to arrive in the morning quite a bit before 2pm so will we be allowed to checkin or not?

Britchick
27-09-2008, 07:15 PM
you can check in early, they will give you your room key with tickets on it if you have booked a package and you can go to the parks and have fun while your room is made up. You can leave bags with them too.

Taja
27-09-2008, 09:37 PM
Yep! What BC said.

I believe the front desk opens a 6:00 a.m. or thereabout.

If your room is not available when you check in, you will be given a number to call to get your room number after check-in time.

At least, that's what they did the one time I arrived early. It's usually late afternoon or early evening before we arrive. :sigh;

Britchick
27-09-2008, 09:41 PM
If your room is not available when you check in, you will be given a number to call to get your room number after check-in time.

;

that's what we did the only time we arrived early

uscwest
28-09-2008, 02:37 AM
The front desk is open 24 hours/day for check-in/check-out. Depending on how busy the resort is your room may or may not be ready when you check in. If not, as mentioned, you check in, get your keys and a phone number to call later to find out what room you are in.

Tinker
29-09-2008, 12:12 AM
yup, what usc said , I checked in to The Poly at 8 AM and our room was ready .

Mags
29-09-2008, 07:20 AM
We always arrive early. There may a room cleaned and available, so just ask. We have been given a room as early as 10am. If there isnt one available or you want one in a certain location as the others have said you can leave your luggage and set off to the parks.

Margaret