PDA

View Full Version : Into New York, Out of Orlando

Claire
29-09-2008, 08:14 AM
Has anyone ever booked a flight flying into JFK then a flight from there to Orlando 3 or so days later to then fly back to the UK from Orlando? If you did how did you book it? I've tried to get a quote for this on the Virgin website but it'll only quote me for in and out of the same airport. I tried a 2 centre holiday approach but it still won't let me do the above scenario.

simonwebb74
29-09-2008, 08:16 AM
Have you tried ringing Virgin?

I suspect most websites won't allow you to do this as they are usually only setup to handle the standard holidays.

Claire
29-09-2008, 08:58 AM
Have you tried ringing Virgin?

I suspect most websites won't allow you to do this as they are usually only setup to handle the standard holidays.

It's looking likely I will have to ring.

Can you believe one airline quoted us for LHR - JFK then for the second leg of the holiday 3 days later JFK - LHR from there to LGW then LGW - MCO and then the return flight MCO - LHR 11 days later! Talk about a marathon!

simonwebb74
29-09-2008, 09:00 AM
It's looking likely I will have to ring.

Can you believe one airline quoted us for LHR - JFK then for the second leg of the holiday 3 days later JFK - LHR from there to LGW then LGW - MCO and then the return flight MCO - LHR 11 days later! Talk about a marathon!

That's brilliant :confused:

Nothing like spending the entire holiday on a plane!!!

uscwest
29-09-2008, 12:05 PM
Try expedia.com and select the multiple destinations box.