PDA

View Full Version : Disney Pins On Sale

Dorothy
30-09-2008, 12:06 PM
Just got an e-mail for 50% off of over 100 pins at Disney shopping. There does seem to be 2 or 3 or 6 I may need to buy :lol:

http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?Ntt=59498&Ntk=p_categoryID&Nao=0&langId=-1&storeId=10051&N=0&catalogId=10002&Nu=p_productID&categoryId=59498

Shellyamc
30-09-2008, 12:07 PM
Lalalalalla

I don't hear you

Lalalalalal

:lol:

Dorothy
30-09-2008, 12:43 PM
Lalalalalla

I don't hear you

Lalalalalal

YES YOU DO and they have some wonderful princess ones too :evil:

Tracey92
31-10-2008, 06:00 PM
cheers

Beccaberry
31-10-2008, 06:11 PM
Lalalalalla

I don't hear you

Lalalalalal

Joins in with the humming...lalalallalaaallallala

BevW
01-11-2008, 12:41 AM
The page won't come up! Dorothy..did you buy all the pins? :)

Tinker
01-11-2008, 02:47 AM
LOL I couldn't get it either . But Thanks Dorothy , I now have four Tinkerbell items saved in my shopping bag for Santa Jim .

BevW
01-11-2008, 04:08 AM
LOL I couldn't get it either . But Thanks Dorothy , I now have four Tinkerbell items saved in my shopping bag for Santa Jim .

:lol: I found the kids Mickey crocs on sale..I've got 2 pair in my bag for later.

Tinker
03-11-2008, 01:18 AM
Hey, Bev , just found out that we can get our CM discount through Disney Shopping . And we just got an additional 10% . So, we can now save 30% . Well, actually it comes out to about 28% . But a savings is always good .

BevW
05-11-2008, 04:06 PM
Hey, Bev , just found out that we can get our CM discount through Disney Shopping . And we just got an additional 10% . So, we can now save 30% . Well, actually it comes out to about 28% . But a savings is always good .

Yup...I know...but I didn't have my CM number..didn't get that until yesterday. I didn't know about the extra 10% until yesterday too.
It's all good. Most of the stuff is on sale for 50 - 75% off anyway..so with our extra..it's STILL a good deal...well, except for movies. :lol:

I really miss my CM credit card....waaaaaaaah

Johnie
05-11-2008, 05:02 PM
hmmmm who wants to get me the Mickey shaped wreath then? ;)

Tinker
05-11-2008, 06:50 PM
I know, Bev, I have to call portal to do mine to get my ID # . I tried going on the CM website and click on first time user, but its kicking me right off . It said a manager needs to gain me access . Our store isn't really up on the latest info t how seasonal workers can get our ID # to receive discounts online . Any tips would be greatly appreciated . I know my six digit employee ID, is that it , on our paystubs ?
Now whats the CM credit card ? :unsure:

BevW
06-11-2008, 03:52 AM
hmmmm who wants to get me the Mickey shaped wreath then? ;)

Where'd you see this!!!!!!

I know, Bev, I have to call portal to do mine to get my ID # . I tried going on the CM website and click on first time user, but its kicking me right off . It said a manager needs to gain me access . Our store isn't really up on the latest info t how seasonal workers can get our ID # to receive discounts online . Any tips would be greatly appreciated . I know my six digit employee ID, is that it , on our paystubs ?
Now whats the CM credit card ? :unsure:

It was the Disnty store credit card....mine had CASTMEMBER embossed on top of it so I could use my discount anywhere...well, anywhere Disney was.

As for the ID...you're six digit is your ID#...your 3 digit is your id for cash register use. I won't be getting a CM ID card until I become (crossing fingers here) a regular CM and not seasonal. All the stores are sort of up in the air about a lot of stuff since the switch from Childrens Place. We're having a CM meeting (I can't WAIT) on the 16th...we'll be hearing from our manager what's what then.