PDA

View Full Version : Who likes to dance ?

Jazmine
30-09-2008, 09:38 PM
I go line dancing every week, which im really enjoying, great exercise too :yes:i used to go to belly dancing classes but the teacher moved back to London, been trying to find a class for months, weeel finally got one start next Monday :dance007:im so excited ;)
Does anyone else do any kind of dancing ??
Jacqui ;)xxx

Tink
01-10-2008, 03:04 AM
No longer, but I once did jazz and modern for community theatre. That was ages ago. Seth's Da used to teach dancing (ballroom) but has since moved on to more technical work.

I've always been very interested in Middle Eastern dance. A woman I used to know, learned to do it. I found it a very graceful and beautiful dance form.

piglet
01-10-2008, 09:50 AM
We have belly dancing at the Community Centre where I work Jacqui. Can you get up here once a week for an hour's lesson? I do a wicked bed and breakfast, full english (no porridge) :overhere::overhere:

Grammiepo
01-10-2008, 12:08 PM
I love couples danceing, my DGD, does it all. My DD does line.

Taja
01-10-2008, 04:04 PM
Used to be involved in ballet, then ballroom. Injuries and lack of time pretty much eliminated both. Not to mention being solo--ballroom is a bit difficult without a partner! :lol:

Jazmine
01-10-2008, 05:53 PM
We have belly dancing at the Community Centre where I work Jacqui. Can you get up here once a week for an hour's lesson? I do a wicked bed and breakfast, full english (no porridge) :overhere::overhere:

ooh sounds good Val just check my private jet`s avaiable what day is it on ?im off cooked breakfast at the minute but i love toast and marmalde if you could manage that thanks :wiggle::hug1:
Jacqui xxx

Jazmine
01-10-2008, 05:57 PM
Line dancing is really good, i belong to a club and we are going to Carlisle next weekend for 3 days, im driving the mini bus so will have to behave myself and act irresponsibly :yes::gy::tongue0011-1: :oops:i meant responsibly ;)
Jacqui xxx

Jazmine
01-10-2008, 05:59 PM
[quote="Taja, post: 55093"]Used to be involved in ballet, then ballroom. Injuries and lack of time pretty much eliminated both. Not to mention being solo--ballroom is a bit difficult without a partner! :lol:[/QUO:

:yes: