View Full Version : Disney Again Day 3

30-09-2008, 11:54 PM
Saturday 13th September

We went to bed last night about midnight so I was looking forward to waking up about 6am. Ha!!! No chance!!! Not with Lizís body clock. It woke her at 8am UK time and for the uninitiated that is 3am Florida time. And her motto?? ďIf Iím up youíre upĒ
It was still dark of course but the moon was out.

Coffee made and drunk the pool was calling so swim time. Now about 4am and the rest of the party surfaced. Another coffee and lots of planning and daylight began to break.
Today is the first ritual we have so it was :-

for breakfast before heading to : -

These photos were taken from the same place just inside the door so should give some idea of the size of this place.

Several hours later after causing my wallet a fair amount of damage it was back to the villa again to give the swimming pool some more use.
Went to Downtown Disney for a sandwich with the Earl and we were supposed to meet Sarah at 10.30. We found out later that she was running quite late so unfortunately we missed her. We did wait quite a while but jet-lag was catching up with us and we went back to our villa. Sorry we missed you but I didnít have your cell phone number with me to call.
It has been a slow start but we are off to Universal tomorrow.

01-10-2008, 01:01 AM
wow and what walmart was that its huge :shocked025:

01-10-2008, 01:09 AM
WAH!! I know...Im sorry too!

01-10-2008, 06:14 AM
Thanks once again for the report :yes: What Walmart is that? I NEED to go :lol:

01-10-2008, 09:20 AM
Cant remember if it was the one on the 192 by Medieval times or the one on John Young Parkway by Sandlake Road

01-10-2008, 09:43 AM
Wow, I love those photos, especially the early morning ones.

06-10-2008, 10:34 PM
Can't wait to see the photos from Universal..we have never been there.

14-10-2008, 02:21 PM
Love the early morning photo but I'm not sure I would appreciate being up that early to take it. ;)