PDA

View Full Version : crown currency to buy dollars?

disneymom
08-10-2008, 10:35 AM
has anyone used crown currency? it seems a bit of a strange offer really that we would tell them when we want the dollars and according to when we say the rate is different.

Are they reliable and if we pay now is there any protection if they go broke?

ukwdwnut
08-10-2008, 11:54 AM
ive ordered mine from here and they are being delivered on monday, so i get a better rate than at present, will let you know when i receive them....the further away from your trip the better the rate is which is a good idea

the only thing with them is, you cant pay by cheque or cc, you have to pay by internet banking and transfer the cash to their account, or do as i did direct from your bank to theirs, atleast if all goes wrong the bank has to shell out again lol

piglet
08-10-2008, 12:49 PM
I ordered mine last year for our holiday. Ordered them about 3 months before we went at a really good rate I think it was about $2.3 to the ). They were delivered on the day we requested and everything was great. Can only say good things abou them

mainecoon lover
08-10-2008, 01:11 PM
We used them last year and they were delivered the day they said they would be. The sinic in me though would worry about ordering from them at the moment whilst we have all these banking problems. Thats just me though.

ukwdwnut
11-10-2008, 09:28 AM
im sorry to say they never kep their end of the bargain by delivering on monday

but im glad to say they delivered them first thing this morning woohoo :D