PDA

View Full Version : old camera exhibit at disneyworld?

UKTim
10-13-2008, 01:58 PM
I heard that there was a place you could go at disney to see old cameras from the very first to the latest? Ive never seen it though? anyone know where it is?

MystikPiglit
10-13-2008, 02:07 PM
They were in here the last time we went. There was also a small cinema. A hidden gem. :)

Town Square Exposition Hall

As you pass under the Main Street Walt Disney World Railroad station, you'll find the "Exposition Hall" on your right. Hosted by Kodak, this Camera Center is a terrific spot to get any camera supplies that you may need.

What many guests overlook is what lies behind the main shop. There are wonderful character cutouts that you're welcome to use to take some pix, and there are some interactive kiosks. Don't be surprised if you find a Dwarf or two....or seven. They sometimes can be found here for some memorable pictures and fun.

keith
10-13-2008, 02:12 PM
It really is a hidden gem for camera nuts like me

They have all the old box cameras, through the kodak disc cameras that I wanted so much growing up :lol: and so on.

Dawn
10-13-2008, 02:21 PM
I've seen the cutouts and a few characters. Obviously the excitement distracted me from the cameras. :lol:

Isafari
10-13-2008, 03:09 PM
It's the only place I can get a photo with Steamboat Willie.....and he's a cardboard cutout there :(

MystikPiglit
10-13-2008, 03:11 PM
It's the only place I can get a photo with Steamboat Willie.....and he's a cardboard cutout there :(

It's a very nice cut-out though, isn't it. :) We have some really funny pics from in there.