PDA

View Full Version : oops! new posts

mumof2
14-10-2008, 12:11 PM
have you done something so i only get brand news threads/posts or have i done something i shouldn't have - i did click on 'mark forums read' but not sure why, i was playing you see!!

keith
14-10-2008, 12:16 PM
have you done something so i only get brand news threads/posts or have i done something i shouldn't have - i did click on 'mark forums read' but not sure why, i was playing you see!!

that'll do it :lol: :hug2:

You've marked everything else read so you'll only see new posts since the time you marked all the others read

mumof2
14-10-2008, 12:17 PM
that'll do it :lol: :hug2:

You've marked everything else read so you'll only see new posts since the time you marked all the others read

oh blow! can i change it back?

keith
14-10-2008, 12:19 PM
oh blow! can i change it back?

nope sorry :hug2: youve basically told it that you've read everything other than the new stuff although of course over time, everything done from now on will be new, so your list will grow again

The other way to see older stuff is to just click on http://wdisneysecrets.com/forums/index.php

and then you can go into the forums and read everything in them

mumof2
14-10-2008, 12:21 PM
nope sorry :hug2: youve basically told it that you've read everything other than the new stuff although of course over time, everything done from now on will be new, so your list will grow again

The other way to see older stuff is to just click on http://wdisneysecrets.com/forums/index.php

and then you can go into the forums and read everything in them

oh bums! :rolleyes008:

MystikPiglit
14-10-2008, 02:45 PM
oh bums! :rolleyes008:

:lol: !

If you can remember when you were last logged in it will give you an idea of how far back to look in each section. :)

mumof2
14-10-2008, 03:48 PM
:lol: !

If you can remember when you were last logged in it will give you an idea of how far back to look in each section. :)

It's getting back to normal now 'cos everyone keeps posting - which is good! :yes: