PDA

View Full Version : couple of questions

dave&pauline
21-10-2008, 09:40 AM
staying on idrive how would i get to some of the malls?

also i want a tshirt printed while im there where can i get that from

thanks

Slowhand
21-10-2008, 09:50 AM
If you travel along I-Drive, heading towards Universal Studios and carry on until the end of I-Drive, you will arrive at Prime Outlets [passing the small Festival Bay Mall on your right shortly before you get there].
The Premium Outlet Mall is located neat to DTD.

The Florida Mall is along Sand Lake Road and is clearly signposted from I-4.

Sorry I can`t help on the printed tee shirt issue!

Skywatcher
21-10-2008, 10:20 AM
Pretty sure they do printed t's at downtown Disney

Slowhand
21-10-2008, 10:23 AM
Pretty sure they do printed t's at downtown Disney
Now that you`ve mentioned it, by golly you are correct! :p015: [I now do remember seeing that.]

dave&pauline
21-10-2008, 03:21 PM
cos my dad cant make it to the wedding in cypress grove i was going to get a tshirt made saying ' my daughter got wed in orlando and all i got was this tshirt' lol

Isafari
21-10-2008, 03:27 PM
cos my dad cant make it to the wedding in cypress grove i was going to get a tshirt made saying ' my daughter got wed in orlando and all i got was this tshirt' lol

:lol: good one!

BigThunder
21-10-2008, 03:38 PM
the outlets on Idrive are the ones i always go to just to go to the WDW outlet store (Character ...is it Corner??). anyway, they remodeled them semi-recently & they are all swanky now with high end designer names. To be honest, i liked it better before when it was the older, not so nice mall & there were not one but TWO Disney outlet stores in it. Seems it's always packed when i go now & all the places really don't have that good of deals. Of course my main concern is the Disney store so I guess who cares about the rest.

Beccaberry
21-10-2008, 05:30 PM

HAHA Very funny!! He'll love it!

As for shopping, you might also try here. (http://wdisneysecrets.com/web/planning/shopping.php) You'll find links and information for the shopping areas near Disney World.