View Full Version : Rosie & Family See the Mouse!

23-10-2008, 06:33 PM
Well it's been about 1 month and I'm coming off my post-disney high! I'm ready to re-visit my trip and wanted to include you all!

I'll mainly do a picture report but will add a few details. We stayed at POFQ for the first time. We found it BEAUTIFUL! We had asked for connecting rooms but they wouldn't be available until the 3rd night so we stayed with having rooms next to eachother (I didn't want to be bothered with unpacking and packing again). We were in Building 5 overlooking the greenest grassy park I've ever seen! Very pretty. We were quite close to the pool area and it was a less than 5 min walk to the food court and parking areas/busses. We used the water transportation to/from DTD on 2 occasions and found that wonderful! Very much easier than finding parking in DTD at night!

There wasn't really anything bad I could say about POFQ. The kiddie pool was a little small but then again DS is only 20 months so it didn't matter. The hot tub is in an odd place back behind the bar area but then again at least it HAD a hot tub! The food court was busy and maybe a little slow but the food was tastey and the beignets (although messy!) were awesome!

Here's some starting pics!

23-10-2008, 06:44 PM
great start cant wait to see more

23-10-2008, 06:45 PM
POFQ does look so nice in the brochures!

23-10-2008, 08:12 PM
Great piccies Rosie. :thumbs_up:
Keep `em coming.

23-10-2008, 08:18 PM
lovely pics Rosie - your little man is getting big! :yes:

23-10-2008, 10:20 PM
Wonderful start and brilliant pictures got any more?

23-10-2008, 11:01 PM
Great start! Cant wait to see more

Totally agree about pofq, wonderful place

24-10-2008, 01:15 AM
Rosie, so great to "see" you and your DH in the photos....you're even lovelier in person!

Great report....