PDA

View Full Version : a good Monday morning to you all!

mumof2
27-10-2008, 08:37 AM
The sun is shining today - nice to see it after all the rain we had yesterday......me and the boys are going shopping in a couple of hours, hope the sun stays out!

Isafari
27-10-2008, 08:44 AM
Morning :wave:
I have the day off work and need to stay in as DH is expecting a couple of deliveries.....he's at work so I said I would stay home today.

I'm going over my holiday plans with a fine tooth comb .... it's getting closer :lol:

mumof2
27-10-2008, 08:48 AM
We're expecting a delivery too but it may not turn up 'til tomorrow - I'm going to put a note on the door to knock LOUDLY as DH is in bed after working overnight....if he doesn't hear it I'm asking them to leave it next door!

Dawn
27-10-2008, 08:53 AM
Sunny here too all the way down the road from you. :D

Just waiting for rush hour traffic to dissipate then me, Steven and Willow are off for a walk to collect things for an autumn collage. Just so happens our route will pass 2 geocaches :wink: then we need to buy some more fish for Steven's tank and food for the dog.

Hope it stays this way - planning a trip to Arundel Wetlands and Wildfowl centre tomorrow to feed the birds. :D

Wendy
27-10-2008, 09:12 AM
The sun is shining but it's cold, it's supposed to be sleet and snow on high grounds tomorrow - in Devon - I just can't see it somehow :lol:

kazzaqld
27-10-2008, 09:28 AM
DH and I are trying to install the new power supply in his PC - his old one died yesterday!

We are almost there but had to stop for dinner and now we are too tired. :rolleyes008:

Oh well, we at least know now it's not the motherboard - that would have been worse! :yes:

Disneybumble
27-10-2008, 10:38 AM
I am off to see HSM3 in a minute. Sunny but cold here./

josh.p.
27-10-2008, 10:56 AM
Sunny here too all the way down the road from you. :D

Just waiting for rush hour traffic to dissipate then me, Steven and Willow are off for a walk to collect things for an autumn collage. Just so happens our route will pass 2 geocaches :wink: then we need to buy some more fish for Steven's tank and food for the dog.
That sounds so fun, I can't wait to do stuff like that with little Niamh! I want pictures of it :p015: Have fun geocaching too!

I am off to see HSM3 in a minute
:hug2: Sorry to hear that :gy:

Debbie2
27-10-2008, 11:02 AM
torrential rain all night here that kept waking me up. A few heavy downpours this morning too. Going to dodge the downpours as off out to spend my birthday gift vouchers :)

Dawn
27-10-2008, 12:26 PM
Had a lovely walk. Found lots of pretty leaves to start the collage with. Steven found a giant pine cone to take in to school. And we found 2 geocaches and left a giant rubber spider in one. :evil:

Taja
27-10-2008, 12:31 PM
Y'all really get into some mischief while I'm sleeping, don't ya? :wink:

Glad the weather has cleared for some of you.

We're looking at temperatures around 90 degrees through Friday--then dropping into the 80s. Sunny and clear! :)

Shellyamc
27-10-2008, 12:33 PM
Today Dh went back to work after 2 weeks off :sigh; I want him to come back home, but he says he needs to work. Bah! I miss him.

We had BAD rain all day Saturday, a nice day yesterday, then it rained overnight..have no idea what today is going to be like :unsure:

MystikPiglit
27-10-2008, 12:40 PM
Dry, bright and chilly here so went for a short stroll. There are some black clouds out there now though.
Just been filling holes in the wall where DH pulled some screws out....

luvthemouse
27-10-2008, 02:01 PM
Home from work today with a sick little one. Bryce woke up yesterday with what looks like pink eye and an ear infection..:rolleyes008:

mainecoon lover
27-10-2008, 02:06 PM
Its cold and very wet here. We have had a really heavy hail shower as well. Dd has gone to the Eden project with her carers. Thought it was safer there as at least they can get out of the rain. They are all of to see High School Musical tomorrow. I wonder if the carers will enjoy it as much as Mama Mia :yes: :lol:. Me well i have done a few things then made the mistake of coming on line.

Tink
27-10-2008, 04:30 PM
Sunny and perfect here. Cool, for Florida with no humidity. Just the right sort of day for touring the parks. :yes:

Unfortunately, I'm working. :sigh;