PDA

View Full Version : The New Tinkerbelle movie

BevW
31-10-2008, 01:19 AM
This movie is sold out in the stores here in town! Didn't it just come out?
I've got a rain check for it, but I'm going movie hunting tomorrow.

Who'da thought! She's so popular!

Johnie
31-10-2008, 01:20 AM
Wow, I bought a copy at Target yesterday and they had plenty of copies.

BevW
31-10-2008, 01:22 AM
All they had at our Target was 2 blue ray copies and the ones with the extra bracelets in them (maybe 4 of those) I don't need 1 bracelet..can you see the fight at our house!

They had a lot from what the sales guy told me....but he said the folks there saw them and started grabbing them up!

Tinker
31-10-2008, 03:14 AM
Bev, sweetie, did you not have it at your Disney Store ? I pre ordered mine and saved with my discount .

BevW
01-11-2008, 04:11 AM
Bev, sweetie, did you not have it at your Disney Store ? I pre ordered mine and saved with my discount .

Oh for sure, I'm sure, but it's a 30 minute drive for me, and it's a lot cheaper at Target for now even with the discount.

Tinker
02-11-2008, 04:32 AM
I see, your not getting many hours either . I wrote a post to you somewhere , but guess you weren't on at the time . My store is a 20 minute commute , I pre oredered and picked it up .

Britchick
02-11-2008, 11:33 AM
so whats the movie like? it's not out until Nov 10th here- is it worth getting?

Tinker
02-11-2008, 04:28 PM
haven't had time to watch it yet .

BevW
05-11-2008, 03:48 PM
The girls LOVE it. It's the movie of the week here...that means we watch it 2 or 3 times a day EVERY day. :lol:
I worked my FIRST day yesterday..training (well, sort of training...more like catch up) and it was fantastic! Kurt (our manager) and I did many sing alongs, and told jokes, and just had a wonderful time! I even did a wall change out! My very first day! Wooohooo
I'm working 3 days this week...they didn't tell me about Saturday until I got there. But I'm only on call Thursday next week. Which is ok. I knew how this work schedule thing worked at TDS. I'll get more hours as they see me work. I always do.
Tinker, I'm going to look for that post!