PDA

View Full Version : Nokia N96

mainecoon lover
02-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Who like's the new Nokia N96 . I was all excited and trying very hard to get dh to buy me one. I went to phone store to have a look and was very dissapointed indeed. It looked and felt very cheap, very plastic looking.

keith
02-11-2008, 03:29 PM
Who like's the new Nokia N96 . I was all excited and trying very hard to get dh to buy me one. I went to phone store to have a look and was very dissapointed indeed. It looked and felt very cheap, very plastic looking.

yeah same for me. After the N95 I was expecting great things but in fact what they've done is captialised on the N95 tech to make a cheaper feeling unit and stuck tv on there to make it look better.

I don't believe it's the REAL successor to the n95 no way, it's not good enough. They've got something else in store I'm sure

mainecoon lover
02-11-2008, 07:53 PM
yeah same for me. After the N95 I was expecting great things but in fact what they've done is captialised on the N95 tech to make a cheaper feeling unit and stuck tv on there to make it look better.

I don't believe it's the REAL successor to the n95 no way, it's not good enough. They've got something else in store I'm sure

My feelings exactly. I will be sticking with my N95.

josh.p.
02-11-2008, 08:29 PM
I've been dissapointed with it myself :( Not that I could afford it anyways :(

Disneybumble
02-11-2008, 09:12 PM
Oh tell me more. I was/am just about to upgrade to it.

mainecoon lover
03-11-2008, 01:02 PM
Oh tell me more. I was/am just about to upgrade to it.

It very cheap plastic looking :(. The only diffrence i think is it has tv on it. You will be much better of with the N95, great little phone. I love mine.