PDA

View Full Version : Update on Mickey Crazy

SleepinCatz
08-11-2008, 01:48 PM
He had the procedure that took care of 2 blockages , one above and one below the heart, but still has chest pains. I spoke to him day before yesterday and as always he's tough as nails lol. He sounded good but frustrated. He went thru a CT scan, which for both of us is a painful experience since we both cannot lay on our backs for long periods of time...so I felt his pain on that one OWIE!:(

Right now the Docs are looking for nerve problems. They believe that's what's causing the pain in his chest cause his heart isn't what's causing it. They already know that's what's wrong with his legs. He's a trooper though. He has every right for him to be in whinefest 2008/2009 but not Rick lol. He jokes his way right through it, God love him lol.:hug2:

He's not on his computer much right now because of the discomfort, but once they can get him fixed up he will be back around. He is really looking forward to getting to know everyone.

so that's about it right now. I'll check in with him again sometime soon and will update again :)

Johnie
08-11-2008, 01:51 PM
That's great news! A positive attitude goes a long way towards recovery.

SleepinCatz
08-11-2008, 01:52 PM
LOL he's definately got that lol. He and Barb are great ppl.

mumof2
08-11-2008, 02:07 PM
sending special recovery wishes - hope he's on the mend in the not too distant future :hug2:

foreverducky
08-11-2008, 02:12 PM
Hope he's feeling better very soon!