PDA

View Full Version : Any restaurants open really late at disney?

Tiggery
10-11-2008, 12:22 PM
We wont be getting back one evening till around midnight, is anywhere open that late for food?

Tink
10-11-2008, 12:29 PM
Hmmmm...the food courts in the All Stars are open rather late, but not sure about midnight.

keith
10-11-2008, 12:34 PM
I think Planet hollywood at downtown disney used to be open till 2am or something weird like that? not sure if it is now

Dawn
10-11-2008, 02:21 PM
Wasn't there a 24 place at the Contemporary? :unsure:

Other than that, Dennys and Perkins offsite are 24 hours. Basic but it's food. :D

Johnie
10-11-2008, 03:13 PM
You are hard pressed to find food onsite really late.

The value food courts stay open till midnight but the selections are very limited.

Contemporary's food court is supposed to be open all night, haven't been though.

keith
10-11-2008, 03:16 PM
You are hard pressed to find food onsite really late.

The value food courts stay open till midnight but the selections are very limited.

Contemporary's food court is supposed to be open all night, haven't been though.

Well the contemporary food court WAS the smallest I've ever seen anywhere. Seriously rubbish. It'll be interesting to see what the new one looks like though (will report back next month I guess!)

uscwest
17-11-2008, 01:41 AM
Well the contemporary food court WAS the smallest I've ever seen anywhere. Seriously rubbish. It'll be interesting to see what the new one looks like though (will report back next month I guess!)We saw the new one on Friday, though it wasn't open yet. It is where the Concourse Steakhouse used to reside.

foreverducky
17-11-2008, 03:54 AM
There is a place at the Dolphin that is open all night too.

Just my opinion, but I think disney needs to step up in the this area, especially with EMH in the evening. I don't know about you folks, but after a long park day it's nice to grab something to eat that didn't come out of a candy machine.

Taja
18-11-2008, 01:53 PM
There is a place at the Dolphin that is open all night too.

Just my opinion, but I think disney needs to step up in the this area, especially with EMH in the evening. I don't know about you folks, but after a long park day it's nice to grab something to eat that didn't come out of a candy machine.

Yeah, we really noticed that last December. We're night owls and tend to close the parks. With regular late park closing and EMH, we had to hustle to return to Pop Century before it closed so Lexie could get her evening slushie--or whatever ice-based drinks they have. We missed it a couple of nights--not a whimper from Lexie, although she was disappointed.

She keeps telling Leu (her grandmother) she wants to go back to Pop Century to stay. She doesn't need to go to the parks, just the resort! Methinks she had a good trip! :D

Johnie
18-11-2008, 05:01 PM
I totally agree FD. Even during EMH, options can get pretty limited. You have to plan accordingly and if you don't know that food isn't going to be available then you are SOL.