PDA

View Full Version : Birthdays

Isafari
19-11-2008, 03:41 PM
Did we have a list of what folk are allowed at WDW on their birthday? I think I remember reading about a free days pass etc.

It will be DH's birthday on the day we arrive in Orlando and we were just wondering if it was actually worth popping into a park for a couple of hours....thoughts please :D

Wendy
19-11-2008, 03:47 PM
I doesn't start until 2009 Diane :(

The only thing he will get is a birthday badge from Guest Relations :shrug:

Isafari
19-11-2008, 03:50 PM
I doesn't start until 2009 Diane :(

The only thing he will get is a birthday badge from Guest Relations :shrug:

May as well just go to villa and unpack then! :lol: Thanks Wendy

Wendy
19-11-2008, 03:54 PM
May as well just go to villa and unpack then! :lol: Thanks Wendy

You're welcome :hug2:

You can always register now and arrange it for next year :D if you are still AP holders you can swap it for:

A birthday fun card in an amount equal to the price of a 1-day Magic Your Way base ticket* for you to use on your birthday for merchandise, recreation or fun activities at select participating locations at Walt Disney World Resort;

A special birthday FASTPAS badge+ for certain attractions at the Theme Park you visit on your birthday;

A 1-day Magic Your Way base ticket for you to use any time until your next birthday.

Isafari
19-11-2008, 03:59 PM
Thanks again Wendy :D

With his birthday being on our travel day, I was just trying to think of a little something so that his day didn't go unoticed.....I just hope I don't forget altogether with it being a hectic day!!

candyman
12-01-2009, 09:50 PM
depends where you are staying
when we stayed at grand floridean and at the disneyland hotel in DLP
we told the consierge that it was olis birthday and they left birthday cards from his favourite character and in DLP also a gift (goofy soft toy )
steve

disneymom
13-01-2009, 11:35 AM
depends where you are staying
when we stayed at grand floridean and at the disneyland hotel in DLP
we told the consierge that it was olis birthday and they left birthday cards from his favourite character and in DLP also a gift (goofy soft toy )
steve

ooo thanks Candyman that's a real help! Did you have to request them or put the birthday on the reservation?