PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be great....

Isafari
21-11-2008, 07:52 PM
..... if you could buy all of the WDW parades and shows on a DVD. Even if I had to buy a seperate DVD for each parade and show, I'd do it.

I know SW have a DVD of Believe and hopefully they will follow with Blue Horizons and Clyde & Seamore.

Would you buy them?

ukwdwnut
21-11-2008, 07:54 PM
..... if you could buy all of the WDW parades and shows on a DVD. Even if I had to buy a seperate DVD for each parade and show, I'd do it.

I know SW have a DVD of Believe and hopefully they will follow with Blue Horizons and Clyde & Seamore.

Would you buy them?

no i have them :lol:

Isafari
21-11-2008, 08:05 PM
no i have them :lol:

I'd still buy them. I have my own recordings of a lot of the parades and shows but would buy professional copies.

keith
21-11-2008, 11:51 PM
I would too :yes:

PsychoAlice
21-11-2008, 11:55 PM
That would be the only way I would watch them!

BevW
22-11-2008, 12:07 AM
Oh nice idea....so Isa...when you gonna make them? Hmmmmm???

ukwdwnut
22-11-2008, 01:34 AM
I'd still buy them. I have my own recordings of a lot of the parades and shows but would buy professional copies.

yeah id buy them too i guess i did like the sea world one of believe, it had sooooooooo much else on the disc, i enjoyed the part whre they showed you how they trained the whales over time, remember

Isafari
29-11-2008, 05:16 PM
Oh nice idea....so Isa...when you gonna make them? Hmmmmm???

Erm........I said professional :unsure: :lol:

yeah id buy them too i guess i did like the sea world one of believe, it had sooooooooo much else on the disc, i enjoyed the part whre they showed you how they trained the whales over time, remember

yep, it was great viewing and I'll watch it quite often.

BigThunder
31-12-2008, 11:08 PM
There is this guy on ebay that sells a lot of dvd's of park attractions. I bought one awhile back, actually two...one was from Disneyland & I forget the other one (we lost them in the house fire) but i saved him as a 'favorite' seller & just the other day I actually went in & looked at his auctions. I cannot remember if he had parades or not but ifyou want i can send you his link. As i recall, the stuff I got was good quality. I know it's still not professional but some people are quite good at this...way better than i am at least, lol.