PDA

View Full Version : free online craft classes

Britchick
23-11-2008, 02:06 PM
there are 22 free online craft classes on the bad girls message boards. I have downloaded them for future use - they are being added throughout the day- some of the projects are 'awesome' - you have to register but if you're in to crafts you won't regret it.

http://www.badgirlskits.com/

go to message boards, register and then go down to bad girls christmas workshop enjoy :thumbsup:

mumof2
23-11-2008, 03:16 PM
Thank you - I haven't looked yet but I'll remember to do it sometime and I'll pass it on to my sister too :thumbsup:

Dorothy
23-11-2008, 06:10 PM
Is it all scrapbooking or other stuff too?

Britchick
23-11-2008, 07:03 PM
Is it all scrapbooking or other stuff too?

no it's other stuff too

mini albums/ books
christmas garland
recipe box
christmas table setting
tree decorations
christmas shadow box
christmas candy/cookie bags
christmas flower ball

Claire
23-11-2008, 07:32 PM
I think class 12 - the Christmas frame looks like a good starter project for me. Thanks for the pointer Brit.

daveann
23-11-2008, 07:55 PM
thanks i am so not very arty but try although i am lacking in materials now and having to buy stuff but just spent a fortune on ebay buying supplies.
cant wait to check them out tomorrow when i have more time

Britchick
23-11-2008, 08:02 PM
I think class 12 - the Christmas frame looks like a good starter project for me. Thanks for the pointer Brit.

this is the one i am waiting to be released

http://sassafras.typepad.com/sassafras/2008/11/are-you-a-bad-girl.html#comments

thanks i am so not very arty but try although i am lacking in materials now and having to buy stuff but just spent a fortune on ebay buying supplies.
cant wait to check them out tomorrow when i have more time

don't think you'll ever have enough stuff !! :lol: i cut out your 'disneys' today- will put in the post tomorrow

Momof5
23-11-2008, 08:27 PM
I love to scrapbook- I go to a retriet twice a year and get about 60 pages done- other than that I don't do much because it is hard to get everything out without the kids bothering it.

My first digital album was with my photo pass Disney World pictures- kind of fun but I enjoy more of the hands on stuff.

Britchick
23-11-2008, 08:31 PM
i had thought of digital, but i like to look at the papers :lol:

i've been to a few retreats Momof5 but htey tend to be classes not to get loads of pages done. Lisaw and i went to a huge one a couple of years ago but that doesn't happen anymore, i think the organiser went bust :sorry:

would love to see some of your work

daveann
23-11-2008, 09:47 PM
thanks brit your an angel...............its disney stuff i bought on ebay. when i get back to my parents my sizzix will be coming back with me

i love the sassafras looks so cute

im gonna look at the others tomorrow, Dave has been doing pictures on the computer this evening