PDA

View Full Version : Disney Photopass?

disneymom
22-06-2008, 03:21 PM
Anyone know what the Disney photopass service is?

MinnieMouse
22-06-2008, 03:54 PM
Anyone know what the Disney photopass service is?

The disney photopass service is available at the four theme parks at disney. You will notice on entering each park that there will be disney photographers available to take your photo at prime locations. At mk you will see them on main street with the backdrop of cinderellas castle and at hollywood studios in front of the sorcerors hat. They will ask whether you will like your photo to be taken and you can ask them for a photopass. They take your photo and then swipe the photopass card and you can keep this card and collect more photos throughout the parks. Each card has a number on it and you can view your photos by entering the number on the photopass web site on your pc.
You can also view your photos at various photo locations throughout disney and also get them printed out. This is a good way to have your whole family on the photos and to keep disney memories forever. :):)

disneymom
22-06-2008, 03:57 PM
Thanks Tigger :) hehe Tigger answering my questions, thats so cool :D

I've heard you can have them ALL put on a photopass cd? do you know anything about that?

MinnieMouse
22-06-2008, 04:39 PM
Thanks Tigger :) hehe Tigger answering my questions, thats so cool :D

I've heard you can have them ALL put on a photopass cd? do you know anything about that?

Yes, at the various photo stores at the parks you can view your photos, print them out and also ask them to put them on a cd for you. The cd is a good way of having all your photos together in one place. :):)

AKLnut
22-06-2008, 04:52 PM
Yes, at the various photo stores at the parks you can view your photos, print them out and also ask them to put them on a cd for you. The cd is a good way of having all your photos together in one place. :):)

Thanks Tigger! I didn't know that! I think we'll stop by every disney photographer we can find and get as many photos as possible, then just get a CD of them all at the end :D

Jodie
02-07-2008, 12:14 PM
Thanks Tigger! I didn't know that! I think we'll stop by every disney photographer we can find and get as many photos as possible, then just get a CD of them all at the end :D

You can have more than one card aswell and add all of them to your account, at the waterparks you get a teeny one that's on a wristband so you can carry it easily and it doesn't matter how many pics you get, if they take more than one cd the price is the same

:)

Jodie

Dizneyblonde
02-07-2008, 05:55 PM
Yep we had over 600 photos on 3 cds last year!!!

keith
02-07-2008, 09:10 PM
Yep we had over 600 photos on 3 cds last year!!!

600!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Dizneyblonde
02-07-2008, 09:17 PM
They were glad when we left!!!

keith
02-07-2008, 09:18 PM
They were glad when we left!!!

:rofl:

Wow though that's REALLY getting the most out of it! how did you manage it? every photopass person you saw?

Dizneyblonde
02-07-2008, 09:20 PM
Yep every one we came across and in several different poses.

They took loads at Bibbidi Bobbidi too.

Dizneyblonde
02-07-2008, 09:20 PM
Shall i post them all?

keith
02-07-2008, 09:21 PM
Shall i post them all?

dont tempt me, I LOVE photos :lol:

Hey you could upload them to your gallery thingy!

Dizneyblonde
02-07-2008, 09:23 PM
Ok at the weekend i will post lots in my gallery just for you!

keith
02-07-2008, 09:31 PM
Ok at the weekend i will post lots in my gallery just for you!

YAYAYAYAYAYA *brilliant*!

BevW
02-07-2008, 10:59 PM
My friend from another forum showed me all her pics from her trip to WDW last year. And she's from Japan! She had 2 CD's worth of pics and they were all so good! I am SO doing this on my next trip.

Jodie
02-07-2008, 11:10 PM
My tally in 2006 was pretty sad, around 50 pics, this year I am gonna go mental!

Jodie

BevW
02-07-2008, 11:14 PM
dont tempt me, I LOVE photos :lol:

Hey you could upload them to your gallery thingy!

"Gallery Thingy" Jeez Keith, if you get anymore technical I won't understand a word you're saying!:hah:

keith
02-07-2008, 11:14 PM
My tally in 2006 was pretty sad, around 50 pics, this year I am gonna go mental!

Jodie

50! :eek: last time I did photopass I had 4 photos! and even then it was only because they took 2 each time :lol:

keith
02-07-2008, 11:15 PM
"Gallery Thingy" Jeez Keith, if you get anymore technical I won't understand a word you're saying!:hah:

:bike2: if it's any more tek-knee-kal than that I get bored :)

BevW
02-07-2008, 11:25 PM
Oh...then we SO don't want you to get bored....you're the captain here...warp speed, second star to the right...you know the drill....LOL

keith
02-07-2008, 11:28 PM
Oh...then we SO don't want you to get bored....you're the captain here...warp speed, second star to the right...you know the drill....LOL

LOL LOL onwards to the planet Risa it is then (in-joke for the trekkers amongst us :)

josh.p.
03-07-2008, 12:11 AM
We took full advantage of it last time- almost all of the shots where nice and turned out nicer than ours- the effects such as simba and 'DISNEY WORLD 2005' spoilt a few of them but I'm sure they can remove them somehow. It also saves space on your own camera memory cards ect

Jodie
03-07-2008, 10:52 AM
We took full advantage of it last time- almost all of the shots where nice and turned out nicer than ours- the effects such as simba and 'DISNEY WORLD 2005' spoilt a few of them but I'm sure they can remove them somehow. It also saves space on your own camera memory cards ect

You can keep the original as you want then add effect but by duplicating the photo (I think!)

Jodie

lisaw
03-07-2008, 11:00 AM
Yep you can - if you edit them yourself everything you add gets put on a duplicate photo so you can gave the same shot plain and then with all the different borders, autographs etc :thumbs_up:

lisaw
03-07-2008, 11:03 AM
We ended up with over 700 photos last year after I had edited them all - we played a good game of 'photopass photographer stalking' :lol: We were even congratulated on how quickly we all got into position :D