View Full Version : TIP: Take your own water!

22-06-2008, 03:23 PM
My first tip is to buy some cheap bottled water at walmart and then take it with you around disney.

The dasani water they sell is expensive and doesnt taste nice to us.

Water at Walmart is about 5 times cheaper than at Disney

05-07-2008, 01:23 AM
may I also add that kool aid, lipton tea, and a whole slew of other companies have made singles to put in the water. Great flavour to them too!

05-07-2008, 01:28 AM
I hate Dasani water. :( It's in nearly all the airports here too. I have to hunt for something that isn't.

Taking your own water is an excellent idea. If you freeze it (provided you can, of course) you can use it to keep a lunch cool, and then have water when it thaws.

'Catz's tip is great too. Those little single serving packets can go a long way toward making the Disney water palatable. Just watch the caffeine content though. That will aid in dehydration, which is the last thing you want at WDW.

05-07-2008, 02:01 AM
I love the singles to put in water!!

I plan on packing a whole slew of them when I go!

05-07-2008, 09:17 AM
Another fan of freezing bottles of water here. :wave: As you say Tink, they keep stuff cold and boy is it refreshing when it starts to thaw! We would freeze a whole days supply every night before bed.

05-07-2008, 02:38 PM
I'm with the freezing tip too! We did this on every holiday right from the first.

06-07-2008, 06:41 PM
We freeze as well best thing we have done when you need something cold

06-07-2008, 06:51 PM
We take lots of empty water bottles with us - usually about 30. We start to save them up a few months before and then use them when we get there.