PDA

View Full Version : SNOW!!

Shellyamc
19-12-2008, 05:27 PM
We are getting a heck of a storm right now :unsure: We could end up with over a foot of snow and then we are looking at another storm by Sunday!

When Katelyn goes down for a nap I will try and get some before pictures :yes:

Watchinherskip
19-12-2008, 05:47 PM
Looks like a white Christmas for you Shelly! Hopefully a little bit could be spared for Northern Pennsylvania too:wave:

Shellyamc
19-12-2008, 05:51 PM
Looks like a white Christmas for you Shelly! Hopefully a little bit could be spared for Northern Pennsylvania too:wave:

I'm sure we will have more than enough to share :yes:

Disneybumble
19-12-2008, 05:52 PM
Oh Shelly l remember your pictures of the snow when Katelyn was tiny. We were all worried that you didn't have enough food and diapers in.

Shellyamc
19-12-2008, 06:16 PM
Oh Shelly l remember your pictures of the snow when Katelyn was tiny. We were all worried that you didn't have enough food and diapers in.

:lol: Well don't be afraid this time..we would live on Christmas cookies alone until Spring!

Dorothy
19-12-2008, 06:20 PM
You guys are getting what just came through here!! We ended up with about 10 inches where I live which is just a bit south of the IL/WI border. We have ice underneath the snow though so the roads are not so great right now.

Shelly, be really careful if you go out!!!!

Taja
19-12-2008, 08:48 PM
Oooooh! A white Christmas!

Mind, the image is much better than the reality, IMHO! :lol:

Britchick
19-12-2008, 09:06 PM
did i miss the pictures??? :unsure: :lol:

Shellyamc
20-12-2008, 02:28 AM
I have a few I took from this afternoon that I can post, but I thought I would take some tomorrow morning and post the "after" then. It seems to have stopped for now and everything looks very holiday-ish!! We are looking at another storm for Saturday night/Sunday morning, and another Monday evening, and one more Christmas day! :unsure:

PsychoAlice
20-12-2008, 03:00 AM
Duh you have snow...look where you live! Thats all it does there...SNOW!

Beccaberry
20-12-2008, 03:17 AM
We're getting the same weather here, Shelly :)

It looks lovely as long as you don't have anywhere you *have* to go, doesn't it? :wink

Shellyamc
20-12-2008, 04:42 PM
We're getting the same weather here, Shelly :)

It looks lovely as long as you don't have anywhere you *have* to go, doesn't it? :wink

Yes, it does seem to be all over this part of the world :yes:

Dh and I were sitting watching the snow fall by christmas lights last night and we were thinking the same thing. So very pretty when you don't have to go outside. Now he has to snowblow and he doesn't think it is quite so pretty :lol:

uscwest
22-12-2008, 05:58 PM
I love snow, as long as I do not have to go out in it, or shovel it.

Britchick
22-12-2008, 06:24 PM
:worthless:

sorry Shelly, found this earlier and found somewhere to post it :lol: