PDA

View Full Version : What did santa bring you

mainecoon lover
25-12-2008, 09:42 PM
I got some Emu boots, jacket, smellies, cd, cardi, gilet and my best gift was a picture on canvas of my beautiful Evita (fur baby) who we lost in September. We already had one of Brandon. I miss them so much. The moggies got a new scratcher and they are so happy. Not seen some of them for the day as they will not get off it :lol:

PsychoAlice
25-12-2008, 09:44 PM
I got a HUGE sully stuffed animal, some bath stuff that I get every year from my auntie. gift card to Victoria's (my mom asked what I wanted for xmas and I said bra's!) A great hoodie and ya know...the great tube top...

josh.p.
26-12-2008, 12:45 AM
I got a Ninento DS and Brain game (I think that was a subtle hint off my dad to leave his alone LOL), Lacoste aftershave and deoderant, CK Aftershave, John Paul gautea (sp?) aftershave. (Again, someone trying to tell me something?!), the COOLEST superman boxershorts ever, A nintendo DS accesory pack, clothes, A Jenifer Ellison calendar ( :D ), some books, Simpsons DVD's, Family guy DVD's, loadds of thorntons choccies (that are now demolished). My sister got me possibly the best present EVER EVER EVER, a wall-e iplayer, it's a wall-e toy that you plug your ipod into and it plays your music and dances along.

Twas very lucky this year.

SleepinCatz
26-12-2008, 12:55 AM
Caftan...really pretty from my DS with 3 pairs of Betty Boop socks, Chennell robe with a freshwater pearl necklace and earrings from my DH along with a Pez set of the original bridge crew of the Starship Enterprise, a beatiful shirt from my parents, faux mink throw ....oh yeah... A digital frame for our fave pics.....I know I'm missing something lol...

uscwest
26-12-2008, 01:29 AM
I got the one thing I really wanted, a wine cooler. It will hold up to 46 bottles. Now I don't have to take up space in my refrigerator or flash chill a bottle because I forgot to put it in the refrigerator. I also received my traditional Jeopardy and Golf desk calendars, a couple of ties, a heart rate monitor for when I am exercising, a couple of videos, a belt and a few other sundry items.

keith
26-12-2008, 01:35 AM
I got the one thing I really wanted, a wine cooler. It will hold up to 46 bottles. Now I don't have to take up space in my refrigerator or flash chill a bottle because I forgot to put it in the refrigerator.

oooo now I like that idea! not seen those before

Johnie
26-12-2008, 04:11 AM
My grandma bought me this ceramic Christmas tree that has all these Disney figures on it. It is gorgeous. I was able to open that at Thanksgiving.

Today I received a Garmin GPS (I really don't need this...hmm), 2 Mickey Mouse dressed as Elvis figurines, Elvis karoke (which I am going to kick butt at!), a change purse filled with $55 in change to put in my car, a Malificent memo holder, an Evil Queen tape dispenser, a tiger figurine, some pjs, 3 gift certificates for a 30 minute massage, the Family Guy DVD set and some other stuff.

josh.p.
26-12-2008, 01:22 PM
a Malificent memo holder, I read that as 'Nemo' holder and had some image of Malificent holding a nemo doll :unsure:

wdwgrandma
26-12-2008, 04:30 PM
I must have been a very good girl because I received so many wonderful things!

1 G iPod Shuffle (John)
1 terabyte external hard drive (John)
A pair of Mickey earrings to match the necklace John bought me at Disneyland (John)
Opium cologne (John)
Trouser socks (John)
new earbuds for my old iPod
Robert B Parker's latest novel (John)
DVDs:
- Ice Pirates
- Prince Caspian
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (John)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (John)
- 16 different Doris Day movies (2 different collections) (John)
- Wall-E (John)
- The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (John)
A beginner's quilling kit (John)
A beginner's book on quilling (John)
The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis (John)
The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling (John)
A Disney desk calendar (John)
A Jeopardy desk calendar (John)
A Dartmoor wall calendar
Some lovely Thornton's chocolates
A 2008 Godiva bear with chocolates (John)
A Godiva chocolate Santa (John)
Some Godiva truffles (John)
Some Ghirardelli chocolates (John)
2 1-hour massages (John)
3 glass angel ornaments
A tin of gourmet tea
A cute felt gingerbread man bag
A beautifully framed 2007 Christmas photo

I'm probably forgetting something...

Johnie
26-12-2008, 04:31 PM
wow! You must have been a VERY good girl!!!

Deb
26-12-2008, 06:08 PM
I got some lovely prezzies from OH, though at his own admission most of them are for both of us!!

We have been talking about getting a telescope for a while as we both love watching the moon and stars, and sit out at night for as long as we can when the weather isn't too bad. Where we live now has very little ambient light and when it's a clear night we can see so many stars. So he got me (for that read *us* :) ) a telescope and tripod which is awesome, and I'm very pleased with :thumbsup: He also got 4 Phillips Astronomy books to start us off. The intention is that it is a hobby we can take up together from scratch (and as it's the sort of thing that means we can still have a glass of wine whilst we're doing it it's is a bonus :D ) Methinks I will have TONS of Questions for Skywatcher and Watchinherskip in the Hobby section :unsure:

Of course he forgot to buy the batteries for it (in time-honoured Christmas style) so we won't be trying it out till tomorrow :rolleyes3:

He also got a Mackenzie Thorpe (local artist) limited edition signed framed digital pigment print (5 out of 18)

A Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb musical box perfume set, choccies and a Band of Brothers box set.

My family got me some nice things. Some lovely toiletries, gorgeous hat and scarf set, Prada perfume, necklace and earrings, lots of choccies, some wine and some creme de cassis (mmm!). They also got some treats and collar for Sorrel, and some nice new diamante collartags for the pusscats!

One of the people I work for sent me a gift box of Molton Brown toiletries....gorgeous!!!

Here is a photo of the print DH got for me

foreverducky
26-12-2008, 06:45 PM
I got $100 from my parents that went towards the new ipod a few months back. And my aunt bought me a lovely necklace, that I got to pick out from Jcpenney. I also bought for myself 3 songs from Itunes. :D

wdwgrandma
26-12-2008, 06:55 PM
wow! You must have been a VERY good girl!!!
Honey, when Im good I'm very very good! And when I'm bad I'm better!!! LOL

lisaw
26-12-2008, 07:04 PM
I love that print Deb! :yes:

Deb
26-12-2008, 07:08 PM
I love that print Deb! :yes:

Thanks Lisaw! Me too! It's going to hang in the bedroom as it matches our colours in there :)

Tinker
26-12-2008, 11:29 PM
My best gift by far was finding out I'm going to be a grandmother .
Santa brought me Red Kitchen Aid pots & pans that I desparately needed . Along with a free matching tea kettle .
A blast from the past is my Vintage Bristish friend talking Stacey , with case and outfits . She was my favorite Barbie when I was a kid .
And a mini pink Dell laptop .
Other than that jeans, velvet lounge pants and pjs . I must have been a really good girl this year . :D

Figment
27-12-2008, 12:39 AM
My big gift was an LG 22" flat screen monitor for my PC...it's rather BIG and takes some getting used to, but I like it.:yes:

Doctor Who series 4 DVD :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Doctor Who Infinite Quest DVD
Sleeping Beauty DVD (Jordan)
Down Comforter
several books
new puzzle game for my PC
Brother label maker
lots of little odds and ends

Rosie0610
27-12-2008, 03:18 AM
Santa brought me a new camera! It's very cool but don't ask me the kind because I only know it's a Fuji!
I also got lots of clothes, new sneakers and boots, lotions and potions, chocolates, gift cards for food and Home depot!!

daveann
27-12-2008, 12:26 PM
i got a day at a rally drving school :beg:
some beautiful earings and a radley purse and take that cd :worship: from Dave
a radley handbag :drool4:
mama mia dvd
a daniel steel novel
a bendy light
a scarf
some smellies

Dawn
27-12-2008, 03:58 PM
I didn't get a hippopotamus. :unsure:

ukwdwnut
27-12-2008, 03:59 PM
i think i got 3-4 dvd's and thats it :(

daveann
27-12-2008, 04:13 PM
i think i got 3-4 dvd's and thats it :(

this is the 1st christmas in about 15 years i have been given a single present. my ex never got me anything and my parents and family only bought for the kids which i didnt mind, i feel thoughly spoilt this year and its been the most wonderful just wished i could have got home to visit my kids :(

ukwdwnut
27-12-2008, 04:23 PM
this is the 1st christmas in about 15 years i have been given a single present. my ex never got me anything and my parents and family only bought for the kids which i didnt mind, i feel thoughly spoilt this year and its been the most wonderful just wished i could have got home to visit my kids :(

i only got from the kids oh just remember got some cash from mum yesterday

awwwwww thats a shame you couldnt see your kids, id hae it not seeing my kids over xmas

daveann
27-12-2008, 04:33 PM
talked on the phone to them while they opened there pressies at my parents house where they were having christmas dinner :) it was hard but they were happy :)

ukwdwnut
27-12-2008, 04:36 PM
talked on the phone to them while they opened there pressies at my parents house where they were having christmas dinner :) it was hard but they were happy :)

better than nothing i guess but must of been hard for you nonetheless

Jodie
27-12-2008, 05:41 PM
Allsorts!

Smellies - Angel Perfume + A few gift packs
Books - X2 from Penny Vincenzi
CD's - HSM3 - Same Difference - Miley Cyrus - 25 years of Now - Take That
DvD's - Narnia, Prince Caspian - Enchanted - Simpsons Season 10
Towel - HSM3
Slippers - Eeyore
Mug - Winnie the Pooh
Money

Dawn
27-12-2008, 06:05 PM
I didn't get a hippopotamus but I did get 3 Jim Shore Disney collectibles - Steamboat Willie, Bambi and the Cinderella's Castle ornament. :D

Body Shop stuff, chocklit, books, a hamper of fair trade goodies, a Charlie and Lola diary :D , and Steven got me a Build A Bear Christmas moose with flashing antlers. :lol:

Going to inlaws tomorrow so will add to this no doubt.

lisaw
27-12-2008, 07:52 PM
I didn't get a hippopotamus but I did get 3 Jim Shore Disney collectibles - Steamboat Willie, Bambi and the Cinderella's Castle ornament. :D

Body Shop stuff, chocklit, books, a hamper of fair trade goodies, a Charlie and Lola diary :D , and Steven got me a Build A Bear Christmas moose with flashing antlers. :lol:

Going to inlaws tomorrow so will add to this no doubt.

I got three Jim Shore pieces as well - Pinocchio, Bambi and Dumbo :D

Loads of other stuff - The deluxe passporter when it comes out next week from a friend, Brits Guide '09 from another friend :lol:

Smellies, chocolate, perfume, turkish delight, a basket of Winnie the Pooh smellies from Archie (thanks Brit :D)

I also got money to book tickets for Wicked :D

Britchick
28-12-2008, 01:47 PM
I also got money to book tickets for Wicked :D

fantastic!!! if you want advice on seating give me a shout!!! you are going to love it- when you going? Kerry Ellis is leaving for good in May and Alexia Khadime is taking over again- she is who we saw first and i think her singing is the best- so does Caitlin (she was Nala in Lion King when we saw it)

i got a remote control for my camera
Canon Speedlite 430EX II Flashgun
Pink CD
Simply Red greatest hits
lots of beads for my troll bracelet including a budha and one with hearts on it- as i already have the mickey mouse i have peace love and mickey mouse!
a cashmere scarf
some lovely fluffy slipper socks from fat face
molton and brown smellies

i be very happy girl!!