PDA

View Full Version : Anyone shopping in the sales?

disneymom
26-12-2008, 01:58 AM
Merry Christmas everyone!

Anyone going shopping tomorrow in the sales or are you all buying online?

Im going to battle the crowds :D

What's everyone hoping to buy cheaply?

cathydisneynut
28-12-2008, 09:49 PM
Took the kids out to spend their Christmas money, DH and I are skint!

Tinker
28-12-2008, 10:28 PM
haven't hit the sales . Not spending, I'm paying off my CC's . :D

ukwdwnut
28-12-2008, 11:02 PM
haven't hit the sales . Not spending, I'm paying off my CC's . :D

im doing the same but i want to order a 50" plasma :cry1:

keith
29-12-2008, 08:12 AM

do it nutty! Life's too short :D

Mags
29-12-2008, 08:39 AM

There have been some great deals on hotukdeals over the past few days Mick. Michael nabbed a 32" Sony Bravia from John Lewis online for 299. They seem to post some great bargains on that site.

Margaret

disneymom
29-12-2008, 09:08 AM
There have been some great deals on hotukdeals over the past few days Mick. Michael nabbed a 32" Sony Bravia from John Lewis online for 299. They seem to post some great bargains on that site.

Margaret

I agree with Mags there are some great bargains on the John Lewis site and they're a great store to buy from :yes:

Dawn
29-12-2008, 10:13 AM
Had a wander about town while at my parents but mostly it was just scary. Bought a book for Adrian and in their Next seconds shop got 3 pairs of trousers for 19.

And Adrian bought a new laptop with the Disney fund. :unsure:

No shopping now until I get paid.

lisaw
29-12-2008, 11:25 AM
I got two pais of PJ's in Tesco sale for 7.50.

A 'dog walking' fleece in Next for 10.

Clothes for the kids as usual.

mumof2
29-12-2008, 11:27 AM
we're going into town shortly to return gifts from Santa that didn't even make it past Christmas morning - remote control helicopters that broke within about an hour, and cycle locks for the boys new bikes that don't even blimmin' lock :nono:

ukwdwnut
29-12-2008, 12:06 PM
do it nutty! Life's too short :D

i know tell me about it

i saw a real nice panny, only ever buy those running a blue ray dvd

wow it totally blew me away

ukwdwnut
29-12-2008, 12:07 PM

Margaret

will look now thx mags

keith
29-12-2008, 12:08 PM
i know tell me about it

i saw a real nice panny, only ever buy those running a blue ray dvd

wow it totally blew me away

I've only ever really rated Sony (and would never buy another sharp) but a good few friends and members of family have now got Panasonics and absolutely swear by them so I'll consider one next time

ukwdwnut
29-12-2008, 12:15 PM
I've only ever really rated Sony (and would never buy another sharp) but a good few friends and members of family have now got Panasonics and absolutely swear by them so I'll consider one next time

i was warned about sonys...thing is they are no longer in the plasma market only make lcd's now

looked at one against a panny walked to the side and the sony picture faded away....small lcds are ok but big screens plasmas are the way to go.....and in which magazine all pannys have 5* cant argue with that can ya

weve had 5 pannys in here and laurens still going great, one in the cupboard but still working great, ust want bigger and better now :D

Claire
29-12-2008, 01:08 PM
Got a new dishwasher from M&S. It was a bargain, reduced from 19.99 to 9.50! :D

mumof2
29-12-2008, 04:31 PM
Got a new dishwasher from M&S. It was a bargain, reduced from 19.99 to 9.50! :D

:unsure: a kiddies one?

daveann
29-12-2008, 05:02 PM
we bought panasonic earlier this year on WHICH recommendation and have to say have not been disappointed its brill we have the tv and dvd recorder with hard drive fantastic also we bought it from john lewis :)

i went into town and raided monsoon big style :worship:

mainecoon lover
29-12-2008, 07:13 PM
Went in to Truro today and left after an hour, crowds and wheelchairs do not go together.

Britchick
29-12-2008, 08:07 PM
if anyone sees any half price camera stuff let me know :yes:

Claire
29-12-2008, 08:30 PM
:unsure: a kiddies one?
Yep. To match Owen's toy washing machine.

Taja
29-12-2008, 08:42 PM
Had a wander about town while at my parents but mostly it was just scary. Bought a book for Adrian and in their Next seconds shop got 3 pairs of trousers for 19.

And Adrian bought a new laptop with the Disney fund. :unsure:

No shopping now until I get paid.

:slap: for Adrian! Doesn't he realize the Disney fund is sacred? :unsure: :eek:

No shopping for me--I don't really need anything.

Now if my mechanic would run a special on vehicle maintenance...

:lol: