PDA

View Full Version : Guess What

ukwdwnut
27-12-2008, 03:23 PM
well not hard to sus this one out from the forum the post is in, but im looking at prices to plan for a trip in 2010 woohoo :wiggle:

Mags
27-12-2008, 03:36 PM
Great news Mick! Lets hope for a decent exchange rate by then. :yes:

Margaret

ukwdwnut
27-12-2008, 03:44 PM
Great news Mick! Lets hope for a decent exchange rate by then. :yes:

Margaret

yeah me too lol

daveann
27-12-2008, 03:52 PM
well not hard to sus this one out from the forum the post is in, but im looking at prices to plan for a trip in 2010 woohoo :wiggle:
see we told you those back home blues would go if you planned another trip :) bet you are so excited

ukwdwnut
27-12-2008, 03:56 PM
see we told you those back home blues would go if you planned another trip :) bet you are so excited

not actually planning just yet but had words with OH and just seeeing what prices i can come up with. would love to stay onsite for a few days as well :D

but i think i have enough airmiles to get 2 free flights with VA so will see hw it goes :D

daveann
27-12-2008, 04:14 PM
really excited for you and of course nothing beats onsite even if its only for 1 night :)

ukwdwnut
27-12-2008, 04:18 PM
really excited for you and of course nothing beats onsite even if its only for 1 night :)

thx :)

only ever set foot onsite once and that was last trip, went to the boardwalk for a few hours, looked awesome there

malcolm
27-12-2008, 07:57 PM
Psssst...Mick... Mssss Crayola DeVille booked the villa for Xmas 2010....why not squat:evil:

ukwdwnut
28-12-2008, 12:20 AM
Psssst...Mick... Mssss Crayola DeVille booked the villa for Xmas 2010....why not squat:evil:

cut me spare key mate :wink: :D

Tinker
28-12-2008, 12:28 AM
WooHoo

malcolm
28-12-2008, 08:14 AM
cut me spare key mate :wink: :D

In the post:thumbsup:

ukwdwnut
28-12-2008, 11:49 AM
In the post:thumbsup:

ta, now her dates :lol:

Ursula
28-12-2008, 11:59 AM

squat?...... there's a deffo a joke there but I not touching it.... nope.. nada... cos Tink is back soon and Dawn has the cattle prod.

ukwdwnut
28-12-2008, 12:04 PM
squat?...... there's a deffo a joke there but I not touching it.... nope.. nada... cos Tink is back soon and Dawn has the cattle prod.

yeah i can see it too....just walk away helly :lol:

Ursula
28-12-2008, 12:21 PM
:exit: I'm a walking....

ukwdwnut
28-12-2008, 12:25 PM
:exit: I'm a walking....

good girl lol

pm me your dates etc so i can add to the planner :)

Ursula
28-12-2008, 12:34 PM
Not set in stone yet... waiting for Virgin flights to book to tally with the villa dates. All we know for sure is this we are having three weeks to include Christmas and New Years in USA.

ukwdwnut
28-12-2008, 12:39 PM
Not set in stone yet... waiting for Virgin flights to book to tally with the villa dates. All we know for sure is this we are having three weeks to include Christmas and New Years in USA.

remember you can reserve VA flights way before VA let you on their site. i did 18m out

mumof2
28-12-2008, 02:03 PM
woohoo Mick, how exciting! :yes:

Beccaberry
28-12-2008, 03:19 PM
FANTASTIC!!!

Taja
28-12-2008, 03:24 PM

Woohoo! :D

Remember: December is the target! :lol:

Ursula
28-12-2008, 05:04 PM
Washappening in December?..... tell me.....

ukwdwnut
28-12-2008, 10:43 PM
Woohoo! :D

Remember: December is the target! :lol:

i cant go december unless its the week b4 xmas and then the following 3 weeks

Ursula
28-12-2008, 11:54 PM
Right when we'll be there......

SleepinCatz
29-12-2008, 02:09 PM
ok so what are the crowds like the week before Christmas?

Taja
29-12-2008, 09:18 PM
Crazy busy, Catz.

So plan for the December/January dates you can manage, Mick. Christmas will be on a Saturday in 2010. Does that mean you will have the entire week prior to that off? We just might manage a meet yet! :D

ukwdwnut
30-12-2008, 01:01 AM
Crazy busy, Catz.

So plan for the December/January dates you can manage, Mick. Christmas will be on a Saturday in 2010. Does that mean you will have the entire week prior to that off? We just might manage a meet yet! :D

dont know exact dates for 2010 yet all i know its 3 weeks in all

PsychoAlice
30-12-2008, 04:08 AM
Dates and plans man...dates and plans....

ukwdwnut
30-12-2008, 04:23 PM
had words and she dont fancy dec as the weather can be not as warm/hot so if i can get facts to say it IS then i may convince her....this year the dates were fronm the 14th of dec to the 8th of jan, so will be around those dates....would love to stay for some part onsite too then back to a villa

can cut costs right down by using my virgin airmiles to 2 free flights so would or could stay onsite longer

Ursula
30-12-2008, 04:40 PM
Aw you have to go In December time to see the awesome Chrissy decs... that's why we're going that time.

ukwdwnut
30-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Aw you have to go In December time to see the awesome Chrissy decs... that's why we're going that time.

thats why i want to go then helly, but if the weather isnt all that it has to be oct :) as i want warm-hot to very hot holidays dont do cold ones lol

Taja
30-12-2008, 09:41 PM
http://www.weather.com/weather/wxclimatology/monthly/graph/USFL0610?from=36hr_bottomnav_undeclared

May not be as hot or humid as September, but most likely warmer than at home!

Last December we had daytime highs in the 80s to low 90s and overnight lows around 80 degrees. Then the jet stream dipped and we froze for the last three days! Keep in mind that is freezing by our standards--southern California and Sonoran Desert, Arizona!

ukwdwnut
31-12-2008, 01:44 PM
http://www.weather.com/weather/wxclimatology/monthly/graph/USFL0610?from=36hr_bottomnav_undeclared

May not be as hot or humid as September, but most likely warmer than at home!

Last December we had daytime highs in the 80s to low 90s and overnight lows around 80 degrees. Then the jet stream dipped and we froze for the last three days! Keep in mind that is freezing by our standards--southern California and Sonoran Desert, Arizona!

well those temps are great taja pretty much the same as late oct when we normally go...will defo try and change her mind to go at chrissy wanted to go then for a while now so :fingers: :D

MystikPiglit
31-12-2008, 02:00 PM
Glad to hear that you are planning another trip, Mick. :thumbsup:

Ursula
31-12-2008, 02:47 PM
But Mick... it's CHRISMAS! Tell her.... and you can do NYE walking round Epcot seeing in the New Year at different times as the countries celebrate it... tell her.... and the decs and the trees.... she just has to....

ukwdwnut
31-12-2008, 03:28 PM
Glad to hear that you are planning another trip, Mick. :thumbsup:

i always wanted to diane but i have no control over what den wants

But Mick... it's CHRISMAS! Tell her.... and you can do NYE walking round Epcot seeing in the New Year at different times as the countries celebrate it... tell her.... and the decs and the trees.... she just has to....

i know, i know, all the reasons i've wanted to go then :D

MystikPiglit
31-12-2008, 03:37 PM
i always wanted to diane but i have no control over what den wants

I'm sure she wants you to have another great holiday. :thumbsup:

ukwdwnut
31-12-2008, 04:46 PM
I'm sure she wants you to have another great holiday. :thumbsup:

i did mention an easter trip but she said its way to soon, i said 2010 you div lol so it could happen as a chrissy trip would be better to save the money, and just us two as well omg what am i doing lol

ukwdwnut
02-01-2009, 11:28 AM
looks like, and im still hoping, that xmas 2010 is a goer :D

MystikPiglit
02-01-2009, 12:29 PM
omg what am i doing lol

:lol: You're hooked on Disney, there's no escaping. :D

ukwdwnut
02-01-2009, 01:17 PM
:lol: You're hooked on Disney, there's no escaping. :D

i am from the very 1st time i went in 2000 i have been theres never been any denyng that diane lol

ukwdwnut
03-01-2009, 01:42 AM
oh well i tried, and nearly came to a row......we are not going at chrissy time, well atleast together lol

PsychoAlice
03-01-2009, 02:09 AM
So go without her...god do you know I have been holding my tongue (fingers?!?) I couldnt stand it....you are allowed to have some input...go by yourself!

ukwdwnut
03-01-2009, 02:44 AM
So go without her...god do you know I have been holding my tongue (fingers?!?) I couldnt stand it....you are allowed to have some input...go by yourself!

you dont have to hold your tongue with me sarah say what you like i wont ever get offended

going on my own tho will have its problems tbh....but i have thought about it believe you me

lol she did say im sure there is someone there that would go with you lol yeah right as if....anglin for something in that statement lol

Tink
03-01-2009, 02:55 AM
Oiy. Mick. :hug1: That sort of nonsense is enough to make anyone want to go alone! :( :sorry:

PsychoAlice
03-01-2009, 02:56 AM
You have no idea Tink...no idea...

Mick Honey..you tell her you can go with your hot 36 year old redheaded single friend from the states....

:wink: Ill show ya a good time LMAO

Tink
03-01-2009, 02:59 AM
Oh goodness! :lol: That should make things easy to live with at home, eh Mick? :eek:

But you know, Sarah? Just might be the knock on the door that woke up a certain person, eh? :yes:

ukwdwnut
03-01-2009, 03:00 AM
Oiy. Mick. :hug1: That sort of nonsense is enough to make anyone want to go alone! :( :sorry:

i know, she said its all about you isnt it, so i said i only want to go at chrissy time fgs. whats wrong in that i ask ya :mad:

ive been thinking about it and i could never go on my own i dont think tbh...too many factors to work into it health & help wise

Tink
03-01-2009, 03:23 AM
Take your children with you. They'd enjoy going at Christmas time, I'm sure! It's a lovely time to visit. :yes: I mean, once in a lifetime visit at Christmas isn't exactly going to deprive anyone of what they usually do...in the grand scheme of things I mean.

Ach. Sorry Mick. Last think you need is me banging on about it. :hug1: :sorry:

ukwdwnut
03-01-2009, 03:31 AM
Take your children with you. They'd enjoy going at Christmas time, I'm sure! It's a lovely time to visit. :yes: I mean, once in a lifetime visit at Christmas isn't exactly going to deprive anyone of what they usually do...in the grand scheme of things I mean.

Ach. Sorry Mick. Last think you need is me banging on about it. :hug1: :sorry:

they arent going anymore they said, lauren said shes disney'd out for a few years now and mikey wont go

dont worry about bangin on a bout it really tink

PsychoAlice
03-01-2009, 03:44 AM
Oh goodness! :lol: That should make things easy to live with at home, eh Mick? :eek:

But you know, Sarah? Just might be the knock on the door that woke up a certain person, eh? :yes:

LOL man alive I wish that were true but some people are daft...

Oh darn why cant I find a man that says "hey honey why dont we go to Disney for Christmas"

Some peoples women...:slap:

ukwdwnut
03-01-2009, 03:48 AM
You have no idea Tink...no idea...

Mick Honey..you tell her you can go with your hot 36 year old redheaded single friend from the states....

:wink: Ill show ya a good time LMAO

jeez how did i miss this one lol

i might just take you up on that one :wink: lol

ukwdwnut
03-01-2009, 03:50 AM
LOL man alive I wish that were true but some people are daft...

Oh darn why cant I find a man that says "hey honey why dont we go to Disney for Christmas"

Some peoples women...:slap:

id go anytime i could afford it believe me, i do all the booking planning everything without a single bit of input

look no further then :wink: :lol:

Ursula
03-01-2009, 04:35 AM
Seriously Mick if you weren't so ill :( You could honestly have bunked in with us on your todd. There are spare rooms to be had at Malcolms villa and you could have hired a car and gone on your own sweet way. Just used Malcolms place as a base you know :( So sorry hun. If it ever gets likely that you could do Disney on your own without a wheelchair then the offer is there on the table. The villa will paid for for you.

PsychoAlice
03-01-2009, 04:37 AM
aww Helly is the sweetest isnt she?

ukwdwnut
03-01-2009, 04:53 AM
Seriously Mick if you weren't so ill :( You could honestly have bunked in with us on your todd. There are spare rooms to be had at Malcolms villa and you could have hired a car and gone on your own sweet way. Just used Malcolms place as a base you know :( So sorry hun. If it ever gets likely that you could do Disney on your own without a wheelchair then the offer is there on the table. The villa will paid for for you.

awwww thx helly thats really sweet of you :hug2:

yes i am seriously ill, but i do lead a normal life, the only problem i have is walking around the parks as id see it althought id rent a scooter and i did walk quite a lot, and thats what my consultants want me to do....damn i walke dthe whold length of southend pier in the summer, more than a mile and a 1/4 lol

Ursula
03-01-2009, 05:00 AM
The offer is there Mick. If you can see your way and you really want to do it then we'll be there and it gives you time to ponder.

ukwdwnut
03-01-2009, 05:05 AM
The offer is there Mick. If you can see your way and you really want to do it then we'll be there and it gives you time to ponder.

thx helly will see what pans out....and there is the use of airmiles for a free flight too :wink: :lol:

Ursula
03-01-2009, 05:06 AM
Whooohooo you is cooking!

ukwdwnut
03-01-2009, 05:08 AM
Whooohooo you is cooking!

on gas mark 9 :lol:

mainecoon lover
03-01-2009, 10:15 AM
Great news Mick. I have been in December twice. Weather was great both times, we did have one cold day. I am sure DB would offer to go with you.

lisaw
03-01-2009, 12:01 PM
Why doesn't Denise want to go Mick? Is it because she would rather go elsewhere or is she just not bothered about holidays in general?

ukwdwnut
03-01-2009, 12:36 PM
Great news Mick. I have been in December twice. Weather was great both times, we did have one cold day. I am sure DB would offer to go with you.

i very much doubt that LMAO too funny

ukwdwnut
03-01-2009, 12:37 PM
Why doesn't Denise want to go Mick? Is it because she would rather go elsewhere or is she just not bothered about holidays in general?

its a looooooong story lisa...will pm you

just wont go at christmas and much more really

SleepinCatz
03-01-2009, 01:42 PM
What about Thanksgiving? They put up the Christmas decos the day after Thanksgiving....you could still get to see the decos and that's not a holiday ya'll celebrate so maybe she won't have a problem with that time of year?

Dorothy
03-01-2009, 01:49 PM
AND Sir Mick what will you be renting for this trip so that you don't get too tired and endanger your health :nono:

SleepinCatz
03-01-2009, 01:54 PM
ok so I backtracked a bit on the thread....i retract the last statement lol...she may not cave.BUT...not matter what time of year you choose to go I know atleast one of us will be there and we will always help each other out! and I happen to have a 19yrold son who is still offerring to accompany anyone who has family members too grinchy for WDW :)

ukwdwnut
03-01-2009, 01:59 PM
What about Thanksgiving? They put up the Christmas decos the day after Thanksgiving....you could still get to see the decos and that's not a holiday ya'll celebrate so maybe she won't have a problem with that time of year?

nope, same thing...we just arent going back together i really dont think :lol:

when is TG?

ukwdwnut
03-01-2009, 02:02 PM
AND Sir Mick what will you be renting for this trip so that you don't get too tired and endanger your health :nono:

ermmmmm what trip is that then lol....well if i went on my own it would have to be a scooter without doubt...you know some people i know wouldnt go with someone in a chair they told me :sorry:

ukwdwnut
03-01-2009, 02:04 PM
ok so I backtracked a bit on the thread....i retract the last statement lol...she may not cave.BUT...not matter what time of year you choose to go I know atleast one of us will be there and we will always help each other out! and I happen to have a 19yrold son who is still offerring to accompany anyone who has family members too grinchy for WDW :)

i just dont know if i could do a trip totally on my own, if im really honest with myself i wont be going back

SleepinCatz
03-01-2009, 02:05 PM
TG is the third thursday of November. And we have no prblem with going with someone in a chair...heck we might have one or 2 in our party :)

ukwdwnut
03-01-2009, 02:07 PM
TG is the third thursday of November. And we have no prblem with going with someone in a chair...heck we might have one or 2 in our party :)

ok thanks catz....cant do nov at all

heres my hols

1 week feb
3 weeks easter
1 week whitsun
8/9 weeks summer
2 weeks oct
3 weeks dec

SleepinCatz
03-01-2009, 02:11 PM
hmmm...well we've never been to WDW in October before...

So what part of the trip worries you the most?

ukwdwnut
03-01-2009, 02:14 PM
hmmm...well we've never been to WDW in October before...

So what part of the trip worries you the most?

no worries really, but tbh it would have to be a permanent travel companion so that knocks the trip on the head straight away really lol

SleepinCatz
03-01-2009, 02:16 PM
never lose hope Mick. where there is a will there is a way.

ukwdwnut
03-01-2009, 02:18 PM
never lose hope Mick. where there is a will there is a way.

the word your looking for is NO [way]

sorry im gonna close this thread its not gonna happen im just kidding myself about going on a trip on my own it will never happen

SleepinCatz
03-01-2009, 02:21 PM
:hug2:

ukwdwnut
03-01-2009, 02:55 PM
one last word

im not giving up lol

Tink
03-01-2009, 05:15 PM
Ah! There's our Mick. :yes: Now I'm not worried. :hug1:

ukwdwnut
04-01-2009, 02:42 AM
i might as well reopen this as people still want to discuss and help

the main concern i have is on the help side of things, there are some things i couldnt do on my own so would need help and if im on my own thats where the problem would be..so if it wasnt den going i would have to have a constant travel companion, so there is problem #2 lol

Tink
04-01-2009, 02:48 AM
A constant travel companion, or someone to help once you arrived here? You can hire a caregiver. :yes: Not sure what sort of help you would need (and certainly don't want you to have to discuss it here) but most any sort of help needed can be hired. :yes:

ukwdwnut
04-01-2009, 02:58 AM
A constant travel companion, or someone to help once you arrived here? You can hire a caregiver. :yes: Not sure what sort of help you would need (and certainly don't want you to have to discuss it here) but most any sort of help needed can be hired. :yes:

a constant travel companion, like someone i know.....its not a personal thing just help as and when needed....i think a caregiver would just throw the budget way over the top and out of reach

Tink
04-01-2009, 03:16 AM
Ah. OK. Gotcha. Yes, a personal care giver is pricey.

So then? You have two beautiful grown children... :D

ukwdwnut
04-01-2009, 03:22 AM
Ah. OK. Gotcha. Yes, a personal care giver is pricey.

So then? You have two beautiful grown children... :D

they dont want to go anymore, they want to explore other countries, well lauren wants to go to and is fascinated by china, mikey just wants to go with his mates now, which i totally understand on both accounts

Tink
04-01-2009, 03:26 AM
Yep. That does make sense. Do you have any younger, but still old enough to be of practical help, relatives? I'm thinking like a nephew or something?

I know if when a teen, I'd been asked to travel to help a relative, I'd have jumped at the chance!

ukwdwnut
04-01-2009, 03:36 AM
no not really that id go with tbh

not looking good is it lol

PsychoAlice
04-01-2009, 03:57 AM
LOL I just wanted you to open this back to i can publicly smack the pooh right out of you!

There are always alternatives...are you sure you just arent making excuses?

Boy, Sarah and her ways of making people wonder what she is thinking...goodness I wish I had the knack of just blurting things out!

ukwdwnut
04-01-2009, 12:14 PM
LOL I just wanted you to open this back to i can publicly smack the pooh right out of you!

There are always alternatives...are you sure you just arent making excuses?

Boy, Sarah and her ways of making people wonder what she is thinking...goodness I wish I had the knack of just blurting things out!

oh you did did you lol

no no certainly not making excuses lol

well if you cant blurt it out on an open forum send it in a pm, told you you wont offend me lol

Dorothy
04-01-2009, 12:23 PM
We WILL figure this one out my friends and Mick WILL get back to Disney so let's just figure out when we can do a nice huge Secrets meet in a couple of years so that ALL of us can help keep him out of trouble :lol:

ukwdwnut
04-01-2009, 12:27 PM
We WILL figure this one out my friends and Mick WILL get back to Disney so let's just figure out when we can do a nice huge Secrets meet in a couple of years so that ALL of us can help keep him out of trouble :lol:

awwwwww keep me OUT of trouble, NOT good :lol:

that would be so cool an big secrets meet, and keith the invisible man :wink: :lol:

Dorothy
04-01-2009, 12:31 PM
awwwwww keep me OUT of trouble, NOT good :lol:

that would be so cool an big secrets meet, and keith the invisible man :wink: :lol:

Keith WILL show up if I have to drag him there myself :thumbsup: OR maybe I'll just send Becca to fetch him if he doesn't come willingly :evil:

keith
04-01-2009, 12:57 PM
Keith WILL show up if I have to drag him there myself :thumbsup: OR maybe I'll just send Becca to fetch him if he doesn't come willingly :evil:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Keith does NOT do meets :nono:

Dorothy
04-01-2009, 01:00 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Keith does NOT do meets :nono:

Since Keith is the head honcho here he will have to make some sort of appearance at his own web sites first meeting :yes:

I promise to either hold your hand or get you good and liquored up before the meeting dear :D

keith
04-01-2009, 01:00 PM
Since Keith is the head honcho here he will have to make some sort of appearance at his own web sites first meeting :yes:

I promise to either hold your hand or get you good and liquored up before the meeting dear :D

I fear it may have to be both Aunty Dorothy :yes:

Dorothy
04-01-2009, 01:03 PM
I fear it may have to be both Aunty Dorothy :yes:

That's okay honey, I can do both :hug2:

We'll take it in small steps and by the time the meet comes around you'll be singing while you walk down Main Street :evil:

keith
04-01-2009, 01:05 PM
We'll take it in small steps and by the time the meet comes around you'll be singing while you walk down Main Street :evil:

:laugh: I just can't ever imagine it but never say never I guess!

Does that mean I will have achieved Beccaberry/Johnie Party status? or will I still have quite a way to go?

Britchick
04-01-2009, 01:17 PM
if it would make you happier it could always be a fancy dress meet:unsure:

keith
04-01-2009, 01:19 PM
if it would make you happier it could always be a fancy dress meet:unsure:

hmmm now thats an interesting idea :yes:

Dorothy
04-01-2009, 01:20 PM
:laugh: I just can't ever imagine it but never say never I guess!

Does that mean I will have achieved Beccaberry/Johnie Party status? or will I still have quite a way to go?

Nope, the walking down Main street arm in arm with the three of us gives you full party status :D:D

It will be Jon with the camera that you might want to avoid :evil:

ukwdwnut
04-01-2009, 01:23 PM
hmmm now thats an interesting idea :yes:

you could always wear one of those masquerade masks keith, but we'll still know its you :lol:

keith
04-01-2009, 01:25 PM
Ill have to ask Jonny Depp for my pirate costume back although it never quite looked as good on him but I guess you've either got it or you havent

ukwdwnut
04-01-2009, 01:33 PM
Ill have to ask Jonny Depp for my pirate costume back although it never quite looked as good on him but I guess you've either got it or you havent

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Britchick
04-01-2009, 01:37 PM
i was thinking Zorro actually!!

keith
04-01-2009, 01:37 PM
now now, no laughing at the depp, he does his best with what God gave him :yes:

Britchick
04-01-2009, 01:38 PM
now now, no laughing at the depp, he does his best with what God gave him :yes:

i'm feeling all faint :yes:

ukwdwnut
04-01-2009, 01:46 PM
i'm feeling all faint :yes:

did you stop taking the meds then brit

Britchick
04-01-2009, 01:50 PM
did you stop taking the meds then brit

yeah but don't tell anyone :mental:

Dawn
04-01-2009, 01:54 PM
Take Brit with you. She's a nurse.

ukwdwnut
04-01-2009, 01:57 PM
yeah but don't tell anyone :mental:

mums the word :wink:

noooooooooo she scares me :unsure: :lol:

Tink
04-01-2009, 01:58 PM
Well, there's an idea. :yes: 'Course Brit does have these bouts of fainting from time to time. That might be a bit of a problem...

Britchick
04-01-2009, 02:01 PM

not any more i'm not :lol:

noooooooooo she scares me :unsure: :lol:

i have achieved my aim :evil: now what time was your injection due Mr Nut :evil: :evil: :evil:

ukwdwnut
04-01-2009, 02:04 PM
not any more i'm not :lol:

i have achieved my aim :evil: now what time was your injection due Mr Nut :evil: :evil: :evil:

:hide:

SleepinCatz
04-01-2009, 02:24 PM
I have a 19 yrold in the background doing the pickmepickmepickme dance LOL

SleepinCatz
04-01-2009, 02:36 PM
why doesn't Keith do meets?

Taja
04-01-2009, 02:38 PM
We have a about a year to figure out the ways and means, Mick. Well, the ways! You'll have to save the means!

With all the brains on this site--not to mention the wit--we should be able to find a workable answer or six! :D

Britchick
04-01-2009, 02:38 PM
why doesn't Keith do meets?

because we scare the **** out of him :lol:

Tink
04-01-2009, 02:39 PM
He's a seriously shy person, 'Catz. :yes:

Tink
04-01-2009, 02:39 PM
Well, that too Brit! :lol:

Ursula
04-01-2009, 02:44 PM
Us scary?!!!!!!!!! Never... lol.... stuffs catapult in pocket....

ukwdwnut
04-01-2009, 02:48 PM
He's a seriously shy person, 'Catz. :yes:

flippin eck he cant be anymore shy than me fgs

Tink
04-01-2009, 02:50 PM
Oh, I'm thinking so, Mick. I mean there are some of us who really fit well into the shy group, but Keith is the leader of all... the Great Shy One. :yes:

Taja
04-01-2009, 02:56 PM
I'm pretty shy, too--and very reserved!

And I have survived meeting the trio in question! :D

Haven't met PA yet. That could change the equation! :wink:

Ursula
04-01-2009, 03:04 PM
I don't jump around in a new crowd, I like to sit and observe.... but once I get to know yas.... ;) I laugh loud and don't care! lol....

Britchick
04-01-2009, 03:04 PM
flippin eck he cant be anymore shy than me fgs

i must have missed that bit :unsure:

ukwdwnut
04-01-2009, 03:27 PM
Oh, I'm thinking so, Mick. I mean there are some of us who really fit well into the shy group, but Keith is the leader of all... the Great Shy One. :yes:

vert true.....i mean with me tho it doesnt take me long to overcome my shyness once the chat gets statred by everyone on a 1st meet

ukwdwnut
04-01-2009, 03:28 PM
i must have missed that bit :unsure:

yeah but i know you now, i mean 1st meets im as shy as a shy thing

PsychoAlice
04-01-2009, 05:42 PM
Haven't met PA yet. That could change the equation! :wink:

And neither has anyone else! Not even Shelly (and we used to live a few hours from each other) Or Bev (she lives on the other side of the mountian from me right now)

And you are only about 7-9 hours away...

ukwdwnut
04-01-2009, 06:27 PM
And I have survived meeting the trio in question! :D

the trio being?

Britchick
04-01-2009, 06:47 PM
Johnie, Becca and luv?

ukwdwnut
04-01-2009, 06:52 PM
Johnie, Becca and luv?

taja yu said that without moving your lips lol

ukwdwnut
04-01-2009, 07:37 PM
ok had more words after i got another txt from diane...and was told youcan go on your own but if you do dont bother coming back

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

SleepinCatz
04-01-2009, 07:43 PM
lol

ukwdwnut
04-01-2009, 07:50 PM
honest thats what she said mikie lol

Claire
04-01-2009, 08:01 PM
I can thing of worse places to not come back from!

ukwdwnut
04-01-2009, 08:10 PM
I can thing of worse places to not come back from!

me too claire lol

Britchick
04-01-2009, 08:11 PM
:kickout:do we need to send the girld round

ukwdwnut
04-01-2009, 08:12 PM
:kickout:do we need to send the girld round

nahhhhhhh i can deal with it....who says i wanna go back anyway :wink: :lol:

Ursula
04-01-2009, 09:53 PM
Weeeeeeelllllllll in Dec you won't get a tan... so all you need to do is make some headed NHS paper and mysteriously the NHS have booked you into a respite. rehab.. I dunno, you'll think of something.... for two weeks ;) We'll cover for you! Oh and tell them you need total peace and there can be no visitors...

Tink
04-01-2009, 11:01 PM
Goodness. :shrug: That's not very friendly, now is it? :(

SleepinCatz
04-01-2009, 11:07 PM
wowzers...just a wee bit on the grumpy side today eh?

ukwdwnut
05-01-2009, 12:15 AM
Weeeeeeelllllllll in Dec you won't get a tan... so all you need to do is make some headed NHS paper and mysteriously the NHS have booked you into a respite. rehab.. I dunno, you'll think of something.... for two weeks ;) We'll cover for you! Oh and tell them you need total peace and there can be no visitors...

wont fall for that im afraid lol...well issy says its hot today around 80 degs

Goodness. :shrug: That's not very friendly, now is it? :(

nope not at all

wowzers...just a wee bit on the grumpy side today eh?

today oh no more like most days lol

SleepinCatz
05-01-2009, 12:42 AM
OUCH...sorry to hear that my friend...

ukwdwnut
05-01-2009, 12:58 AM
OUCH...sorry to hear that my friend...

its ok im used to it lol

Tink
05-01-2009, 02:46 AM
And that Mick, is the saddest thing. :hug2:

ukwdwnut
05-01-2009, 09:51 AM
And that Mick, is the saddest thing. :hug2:

i know, it wont be forever :wink:

Ursula
05-01-2009, 11:30 AM

Tink
05-01-2009, 02:47 PM
:hug1:

ukwdwnut
05-01-2009, 03:45 PM

hey why have you deleted this i was just going to answer it

Ursula
05-01-2009, 03:45 PM
Cos it was too personal to you hun X

ukwdwnut
05-01-2009, 03:54 PM
Cos it was too personal to you hun X

but i would have deleted it if it was :D

ok here goes

from what i can remember....im really not worrying about my condition and going to wdw....the only thing i do need is help coz if i over do it it can affect my heart altho its my lungs that are the big problem, like lifting a wheelchair etc

my SOH is still totally the same, i dont feel down, obviously it plays on my mind, but i try to forget it...the thing that does get me down is here, and wanting to go to wdw at chrimbo and told noooooooooooooooo i dont wanna go at chrimbo...you can go but dont bother coming back...so i think you have got me a tad wrong helly....but i thank you for caring in what you said i was touched really :hug2: and soooooo not offended by anything

Ursula
05-01-2009, 03:58 PM
Phew thank goodness cos I so didn't want to add to your problems Mick X

ukwdwnut
05-01-2009, 04:04 PM
Phew thank goodness cos I so didn't want to add to your problems Mick X

why would YOU add to my problems helly, you wouldnt and couldnt :)

daveann
05-01-2009, 04:21 PM
hope you dont mind me saying this................................

you have been really ill and i know how long you waited to go to disney this time, why they heck isnt DW desperate to live each day as if its the last noone knows whats around the corner and if something makes you happy grab it with both hands and dont let it go.
i was married to a man who i loved and would have done anything for for 20 years but he wouldnt do a thing that i wanted to do i never thought i could be totally happy but i am and he would do anything for me as i would for him even something i dint enjoy but its shared experiences..........

hope you dont take offence and please delet if i have overstepped

ukwdwnut
05-01-2009, 04:25 PM
hope you dont mind me saying this................................

you have been really ill and i know how long you waited to go to disney this time, why they heck isnt DW desperate to live each day as if its the last noone knows whats around the corner and if something makes you happy grab it with both hands and dont let it go.
i was married to a man who i loved and would have done anything for for 20 years but he wouldnt do a thing that i wanted to do i never thought i could be totally happy but i am and he would do anything for me as i would for him even something i dint enjoy but its shared experiences..........

hope you dont take offence and please delet if i have overstepped

omg ann of course i wont take offense :hug2:

well if i knew whats going on in her head id be half way there...and your right who knows whats round the corner....my condition still has a poor prognosis :cry1: :( but i try not to think about that :D

daveann
05-01-2009, 04:30 PM
so book us all a seat and we will look after you we can take turns :D and dont forget the crayons for a certain someone to keep them occupied inflight :D

ukwdwnut
05-01-2009, 04:31 PM
so book us all a seat and we will look after you we can take turns :D and dont forget the crayons for a certain someone to keep them occupied inflight :D

:lol: now we have a comedian :lol:

the looking after bit is fine paying is not :lol:

Taja
06-01-2009, 09:27 PM
And neither has anyone else! Not even Shelly (and we used to live a few hours from each other) Or Bev (she lives on the other side of the mountian from me right now)

And you are only about 7-9 hours away...

Should I be afraid? :hide:

PsychoAlice
07-01-2009, 12:44 AM
LOL yes I am a terrify 62 inches...

Mick..you know how I feel about this...words can not express how selfish some people can be. If people started living their lives like it was their last the world would be a happier place.

ukwdwnut
07-01-2009, 01:05 AM
LOL yes I am a terrify 62 inches...

Mick..you know how I feel about this...words can not express how selfish some people can be. If people started living their lives like it was their last the world would be a happier place.

dunno why i thought you were taller. now im not scared anymore lmao

oh i know what you mean, i feel exactly the same it does my nut in.

i had another conversation today in front of my daughter and again got the same reply and she went off in a huff and DD thought we shouldnt go xmas time as its for families

PsychoAlice
07-01-2009, 01:07 AM
See youre daughter thinks you should go for Xmas...there is your traveling buddy...how anyone could turn down a trip ANYWHERE for Christmas is beyond me...

ukwdwnut
07-01-2009, 01:14 AM
See youre daughter thinks you should go for Xmas...there is your traveling buddy...how anyone could turn down a trip ANYWHERE for Christmas is beyond me...

nooooooooooooo she said xmas is for families at home

i guess some people just dont wanna go anywhere for xmas but i do

PsychoAlice
07-01-2009, 01:20 AM
Stay home and have to cook and clean and put up with people you cant stand so you only see them at Christmas...So when are we goin?

ukwdwnut
07-01-2009, 01:31 AM
Stay home and have to cook and clean and put up with people you cant stand so you only see them at Christmas...So when are we goin?

i know we said years ago about all going away now im asking get blanked

ermmm how about 2010 :wink:

PsychoAlice
07-01-2009, 01:44 AM
OK Ill go with you..I may have to bring the kids and I cant stay more than like 7-9 days...

ukwdwnut
07-01-2009, 02:06 AM
OK Ill go with you..I may have to bring the kids and I cant stay more than like 7-9 days...

i wished...i said about going on my own and that went down like a lead balloon :lol:

PsychoAlice
07-01-2009, 02:21 AM
Ya only live once Mick...

kazzaqld
07-01-2009, 02:25 AM
Well Gareth and I have the end of 2010 pencilled in for our next trip on our way to Europe!

So you never know we could co-ordinate this!

ukwdwnut
07-01-2009, 02:25 AM
Ya only live once Mick...

i know...id go like a shot...but as i said earlier on here she said go but dont come back lol...i might just do that lol

Ursula
07-01-2009, 07:23 AM
Why not come back?... that's abit harsh isn't it :(

ukwdwnut
07-01-2009, 08:35 AM
Why not come back?... that's abit harsh isn't it :(

havent a clue thats all she said, guess she dont want me to go :lol:

Britchick
07-01-2009, 12:54 PM
sorry Mick but if the relationship is that bad why does it even figure into things what she wants/thinks? Christmas is about whatever you want it to be about -i hate all this pressure for the perfect one and you 'have' to do this and that. Life is for living and if you want to go, go. Personally i prefer to be at home for christmas but if someone else wanted to go away i would do it for them -we would compromise. I'll shut up now :unsure:

Disneybumble
07-01-2009, 01:10 PM
sorry Mick but if the relationship is that bad why does it even figure into things what she wants/thinks? Christmas is about whatever you want it to be about -i hate all this pressure for the perfect one and you 'have' to do this and that. Life is for living and if you want to go, go. Personally i prefer to be at home for christmas but if someone else wanted to go away i would do it for them -we would compromise. I'll shut up now :unsure:

:Iagree:

PsychoAlice
07-01-2009, 02:09 PM
Mmmmmhmmmmmm

Dorothy
07-01-2009, 02:21 PM
I can do 2010, but I'm not leaving the grandson for Thanksgiving or Christmas and to be honest with you I'm really not wanting to fight those crowds either :sorry:

If you pick any other time of the year then you can count on me to be there with bells on :thumbsup:

SleepinCatz
07-01-2009, 02:27 PM
I think if he picked a different time of year he wouldn't be getting resistance...atleast that's what I'm getting from his posts....What I don't get is the " if you go, don't come back". Why say that to your life mate? Doesn't she know how hurtful that sounds?

PsychoAlice
07-01-2009, 03:05 PM
Eh no she does not..I can answer that...she is one of "those" women...

SleepinCatz
07-01-2009, 04:06 PM
bummer....

ukwdwnut
07-01-2009, 04:17 PM

yeah i understand what your saying brit and your right. but i still have to live here dont i

ukwdwnut
07-01-2009, 04:18 PM
Mmmmmhmmmmmm

??????

ukwdwnut
07-01-2009, 04:20 PM
I think if he picked a different time of year he wouldn't be getting resistance...atleast that's what I'm getting from his posts....What I don't get is the " if you go, don't come back". Why say that to your life mate? Doesn't she know how hurtful that sounds?

ok now she has mentioed easter but then say im never going away with you again :confused: but easter isnt xmas when all lit up is it

guess she dont care that much when she says it, who knows what goes thru a womans mind lol

Claire
07-01-2009, 04:21 PM
??????

It's a noise people make when they agree with something Mick. Sarah is agreeing with Brit. I think.

ukwdwnut
07-01-2009, 04:31 PM
Eh no she does not..I can answer that...she is one of "those" women...

how do you mean sarah?

SleepinCatz
07-01-2009, 04:41 PM
true....But it is WDW and she would consider it....and Easter is a pretty time of year....

SleepinCatz
07-01-2009, 04:43 PM
She might not have been so set against Christmas time if it had been the first and second week of december....plenty of time to get home and ready for Christmas that way.( i know your time off doesn't cover the 1st week...)

Britchick
07-01-2009, 05:30 PM
yeah i understand what your saying brit and your right. but i still have to live here dont i

sorry Mick, perhaps i shouldn't have posted it, i'm in that frame of mind at the moment though :hug2:

ukwdwnut
07-01-2009, 05:30 PM
true....But it is WDW and she would consider it....and Easter is a pretty time of year....

apart from last 3 weeks at chrimbo we cant go :( we get 19 weeks off as it is lol

Jazmine
07-01-2009, 07:07 PM
i wished...i said about going on my own and that went down like a lead balloon :lol:

Mick i`ll come too im a trained nurse so if you need oxygen or mouth to mouth im sure Sarah & me could manage :yes:
Jacqui :hug2:xxx

Britchick
07-01-2009, 07:10 PM
Mick i`ll come too im a trained nurse so if you need oxygen or mouth to mouth im sure Sarah & me could manage :yes:

now there's an offer you can't refuse Mick :point:

Jazmine
07-01-2009, 07:13 PM
When my DS had his accident 15 years ago i vowed to live each day as if it were our last, it is hard to keep that going, but it`s such a true saying no one knows what`s round the corner in life and we should all make the most of it :yes:
Jacqui :hug2:xxxx

SleepinCatz
07-01-2009, 08:12 PM
is there someplace she really wants to go? Perhaps a compromise can be met? one year where she wants the next where you want?

ukwdwnut
07-01-2009, 10:04 PM
sorry Mick, perhaps i shouldn't have posted it, i'm in that frame of mind at the moment though :hug2:

hey brit you can say what you like you know me i wont get offended by anything said in here :hug2:

ukwdwnut
07-01-2009, 10:06 PM

oxygen is covered jacqui, thats airborne :wink: :lol: but.....

ukwdwnut
07-01-2009, 10:07 PM
now there's an offer you can't refuse Mick :point:

i know bloody hell :lol:

ukwdwnut
07-01-2009, 10:08 PM
When my DS had his accident 15 years ago i vowed to live each day as if it were our last, it is hard to keep that going, but it`s such a true saying no one knows what`s round the corner in life and we should all make the most of it :yes:
Jacqui :hug2:xxxx

well seeing as my condition still has a poor prognosis youd think she might be a bit more of that thinking but nope

mikey she doesnt wanna go anywhere else just there but not a chance at xmas :(

tb2830
07-01-2009, 10:17 PM
well seeing as my condition still has a poor prognosis youd think she might be a bit more of that thinking but nope

mikey she doesnt wanna go anywhere else just there but not a chance at xmas :(

atleast she wants to go there .......and by compromising with her ....you would get to go together but just another time of the year

ukwdwnut
07-01-2009, 10:22 PM
atleast she wants to go there .......and by compromising with her ....you would get to go together but just another time of the year

oh i know only too well tracy, but i soooooo wanna go xmas....looks like easter it will have to be or october again....but she also changes her mind from going and not going anywhere with ya again :lol:

tb2830
07-01-2009, 10:33 PM
oh i know only too well tracy, but i soooooo wanna go xmas....looks like easter it will have to be or october again....but she also changes her mind from going and not going anywhere with ya again :lol:

easter or october is better than no trip at all dont ya think

SleepinCatz
07-01-2009, 10:37 PM
whoosh...atleast she wants to go to WDW lol

tb2830
07-01-2009, 10:38 PM
whoosh...atleast she wants to go to WDW lol

exactly !!!!!!

ukwdwnut
07-01-2009, 11:33 PM
easter or october is better than no trip at all dont ya think

oh yeah when she wants to go, i'm just not sure she does anymore, esp after the last fiasco lol 1st few days was a flippin nightmare

SleepinCatz
08-01-2009, 12:34 AM
harsh....not good startin out a trip badly...

PsychoAlice
08-01-2009, 05:36 AM
LOL OK I give up...we arent gonna talk him into putting his foot down or up her rear end...when you decide youre gonna go Ill show up and make her wicked jealous (did I just say wicked? Erm Tink i think youre rubbing off on me!) and maybe that will make her see what she has..and if it doesnt Ill smack her...ha...ha...ha!

Ursula
08-01-2009, 07:01 AM
I would call her bluff... go and see what she does about it.... she can't kick you out can she?

ukwdwnut
08-01-2009, 08:36 AM
LOL OK I give up...we arent gonna talk him into putting his foot down or up her rear end...when you decide youre gonna go Ill show up and make her wicked jealous (did I just say wicked? Erm Tink i think youre rubbing off on me!) and maybe that will make her see what she has..and if it doesnt Ill smack her...ha...ha...ha!

put me foot down!!!! ive done everything possible...you wont believe the rows over this....she is as stubborn as a mule i tell you....tracy said compromise to go, well she can do that for once i do sometimes for a quiet one lol

ukwdwnut
08-01-2009, 08:37 AM
I would call her bluff... go and see what she does about it.... she can't kick you out can she?

no she cant not a friggin chance can she lol

SleepinCatz
08-01-2009, 02:14 PM
You are right...it's her turn to compromise!

Jazmine
08-01-2009, 06:17 PM
Dont know what else to suggest hon, hmmm is there any way you could use a bribe ? oh gees i just thought of something hope she doesnt come on here and read this thread arggghhhh maybe she`ll change her mind, never say never :thumbsup:
Jacqui :hug2:

ukwdwnut
08-01-2009, 06:36 PM
You are right...it's her turn to compromise!

:yes: :lol:

Dont know what else to suggest hon, hmmm is there any way you could use a bribe ? oh gees i just thought of something hope she doesnt come on here and read this thread arggghhhh maybe she`ll change her mind, never say never :thumbsup:
Jacqui :hug2:

its ok jacquie i think ive done and said all i can so no point in this anymore

god nooooooo she hasn a clue how to use a pc thank god lol and she has no wish to either :lol:

Jazmine
08-01-2009, 08:54 PM
:yes: :lol:

its ok jacquie i think ive done and said all i can so no point in this anymore

god nooooooo she hasn a clue how to use a pc thank god lol and she has no wish to either :lol:

Phew thank goodness for that :yes:
Aww wish we could help Mick but run out of ideas, as you say enough said :hug2:
Jacqui xxxx

ukwdwnut
09-01-2009, 02:40 AM
Phew thank goodness for that :yes:
Aww wish we could help Mick but run out of ideas, as you say enough said :hug2:
Jacqui xxxx

i will tell her i have a nurse who is will to look after me tho :wink: and one other :lol: