PDA

View Full Version : On our way home

Wendy
12-29-2008, 09:05 PM
Hi everyone, it's me live from the Hyatt at MCO :D :hug2: Do you remember me :lol: it seems like I've been away forever'

We booked a day room as we had to be out of the house by 10am and I've not been well so we wanted an easy day before the flight - don't think it's bad for $89 would definitely consider it again :thumbsup:

Anyway we are relaxing before we go through customs, so I'm allowed a little time on "his" laptop :lol: then it will be off to the shower, a quick change and off we go - too much information I know :lol: Our flight is delayed 1 1/2 hours so we don't start boarding until 6.15pm.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, ours was certainly different :unsure: I'll tell you all about it when we are home - might not go as far as a trip report though :wink: :lol: :lol:

See you all soon - maybe tomorrow but more likely Wednesday :D :wave:

Deb
12-29-2008, 09:07 PM
Oh Hi Wendy!!! Lovely to hear from you :hug2: Can't wait to hear all about it.

Good to hear you're in comfort right now!!!! :)

Safe and easy journey to you both :hug2:

Taja
12-29-2008, 09:15 PM
Great to hear from you, Wendy!

Glad you worked out a day rate at the Hyatt. Much more comfortable than puttering about the terminal!

Have a safe journey!

Claire
12-29-2008, 09:21 PM
Have a good journey Wendy and we're looking forward to having you home with us.

lisaw
12-29-2008, 09:30 PM
Have a good flight Wendy - hope being unwell didn't spoil your holiday :hug2:

uscwest
12-29-2008, 10:02 PM
Sorry to hear you've been feeling poorly sweetie. Hope you have a great flight back. Can't believe your holiday is over already.

Wendy
12-29-2008, 10:36 PM
Hi all, we r now sat in departures waiting to board. Looks like we have Ladybird for the flight home. It seems fairly quiet not the normal chaos! The sun is setting and the cold grey skies at home r getting closer :lol: When we get home the planning begins again :D

Dorothy
12-29-2008, 10:39 PM
Hi sweetie, I was going to call you one last time this morning, but figured you'd be running around and packing. Have a safe trip home and we'll see you on line after you've home :hug2:

wdwgrandma
12-30-2008, 12:14 AM
Hope you had a great trip!!! It was great hearing from you!

daveann
12-30-2008, 10:46 AM
sorry to hear you havent been well and looking forward to having you back here :)

mumof2
12-30-2008, 10:59 AM
can't wait to hear about your trip! hope you're feeling better soon :hug2:

Beccaberry
12-30-2008, 04:48 PM
Sorry to hear about the bumps along the way, but glad to know things are coming together now...

We'll certainly be glad to have you back home with us :D Though, I must admit to being a bit sad at the thought of you being so far away again :hug2:

Safe journey and we'll be looking forward to the stories :D

MystikPiglit
12-30-2008, 04:50 PM
:wave::hug2:

Tinker
12-30-2008, 07:44 PM
Hope you are feeling better, Wendy . Thank You for your holiday text . It was *Great* chatting with you . Can't wait to hear about your trip . :hug2:

mainecoon lover
12-30-2008, 07:56 PM
Sorry to hear you are not feeling to good hun :hug2:. Hope you had a good flight. Looking forward to hearing all about your holiday.
Good idea about hotel room for during the day. I may consider this for Beth as we can then let her have a stretch, give her meds and change her pad before we have to board.

Tink
12-31-2008, 12:33 PM
Well then? How was the flight home? I hope all went well for you and that you are feeling ever so much better than you were on Christmas eve. :(

Still missing you terribly. :(

Looking forward to hearing all about the holiday! :hug2: