PDA

View Full Version : A couple of pictures from Christmas Eve

Dorothy
29-12-2008, 10:48 PM
Just a couple of Zach :wiggle: And the last one is of my baby Michael :D

keith
29-12-2008, 10:51 PM
ok Im going to bypass the awww cute comments cos you know I don't do those and just say, I SO Want and NEED that mcdonalds toy!!!!

Dorothy
29-12-2008, 10:54 PM
It has a grill that when you press on it, it makes noise and the soda and mcflurry things have touch pads that make make drink noises. It came with a bunch of pretend food and then I bought another set. The drive through windows even open and close.

I so wish I had a picture of Michael pretending to drive up and place an order and then Zach taking the play money and putting into the cash register that makes noises too :lol:

I'm not sure who had more fun, Zach or Michael :yes:

Mari
30-12-2008, 12:03 AM
wow!!

look at Zach!!!!

he is gorgeous!!!

I also absolutly loved the Mc D toy!!

and your "baby" is soooooooooooo grown up!!

wdwgrandma
30-12-2008, 12:13 AM
He's getting so big, Dorothy!!!!!

Johnie
30-12-2008, 02:19 AM
Alysia used to have a McDonalds toy thing. It wasn't that elaborate but she loved it anyway. She and Jordan are very jealous of what Zak has.

uscwest
30-12-2008, 02:19 AM
Those look like University of Illinois colors.

Team Harris
30-12-2008, 11:54 AM
Great photos and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Just one thing, why are you opening presents on Christmas Eve? We have to wait until Christmas Day when Santa delivers them!!!!

Dorothy
30-12-2008, 12:39 PM
Great photos and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Just one thing, why are you opening presents on Christmas Eve? We have to wait until Christmas Day when Santa delivers them!!!!

When the kids were little they had to wait for Santa, but now that Diane is married and has Zach we've had to change things a bit. So, we do Christmas eve here with Diane, Andy (her DH), Mike, and of course the grandson.

Diane, Andy, and Zach have their own Christmas morning with presents from Santa and then in the afternoon we all go over the Andy's parents house for a huge dinner and more presents for Zach. It's a nice way to spend time with both families and spread the opening of presents out so Zach isn't overwhelmed and gets cranky.

Dorothy
30-12-2008, 12:41 PM
Those look like University of Illinois colors.

Chicago Bears color hun :D

Team Harris
30-12-2008, 12:49 PM
When the kids were little they had to wait for Santa, but now that Diane is married and has Zach we've had to change things a bit. So, we do Christmas eve here with Diane, Andy (her DH), Mike, and of course the grandson.

Diane, Andy, and Zach have their own Christmas morning with presents from Santa and then in the afternoon we all go over the Andy's parents house for a huge dinner and more presents for Zach. It's a nice way to spend time with both families and spread the opening of presents out so Zach isn't overwhelmed and gets cranky.

Thanks for explaining that, I just wondered, because I know that some countries have different customs!
We are similar here, have Christmas Day at home with the children and then My Mum's house on Boxing Day 26th Dec for the "second delivery"!

Dorothy
30-12-2008, 03:48 PM
We don't do boxing day here, the day after Christmas is usually spent trying to clean up the mess from the last 2 days and taking a nice long nap in the afternoon with left overs for dinner. This year I stayed in my PJs all day and just did as little as possible :yes:

mainecoon lover
30-12-2008, 07:59 PM
Great photo's. I love your Eeyore.

lisaw
30-12-2008, 08:30 PM
They are lovely photos, Zach is so cute :yes:

I have wanted a Lincoln Logs set ever since seeing the Wilderness Lodge one at WDW :D

Team Harris
30-12-2008, 08:37 PM
We don't do boxing day here, the day after Christmas is usually spent trying to clean up the mess from the last 2 days and taking a nice long nap in the afternoon with left overs for dinner. This year I stayed in my PJs all day and just did as little as possible :yes:

Dec 30th and we're still eating the left-overs:thumbsdown:, the place is a tip :surrender:and I think I'll have to peel my PJ's from my body:nono:, but that's Christmas! - the World over apparently!:hug2:

Happy New Year!:thumbsup:

Taja
30-12-2008, 10:32 PM
Ooooooh! Lincoln logs! Do they still make them of wood, or are they plastic now? I loved mine as a chid--until I discovered Legos! :lol:

It's hard to believe that Zach is old enough to be walking yet. It seems he was just born! Good thing grandma can keep track! :D

Tink
31-12-2008, 12:14 PM
Ummmm...is that a MOOSE on your end table? :eek:

LOL! Lovely photos, Dorothy. Thank you for giving us a peak at your Christmas celebration. :yes: :hug2:

Dorothy
31-12-2008, 04:03 PM
Ooooooh! Lincoln logs! Do they still make them of wood, or are they plastic now? I loved mine as a chid--until I discovered Legos! :lol:

My brother found that set somewhere and they are REAL wood ones. Diane about grabbed it out of Zach's hands all excited that *she* had real ones to play with. I'm not sure if Zach has even had a chance to play with them yet :lol:

Ummmm...is that a MOOSE on your end table? :eek:

LOL! Lovely photos, Dorothy. Thank you for giving us a peak at your Christmas celebration. :yes: :hug2:

YEP, that Mr. Moose who I got for $2 because his paint was chipped and so I just repainted him and he's as good as new now :thumbsup:

My living room is country so I have moose and bears and all sorts of little critters set around in different places :D