PDA

View Full Version : Yikes!

Claire
05-01-2009, 02:50 PM
Dawn will be home soon from her first day at school! She took the cattle prod with her and someone let Helly near the Mods portraits in Keith's office with the crayons! Anyone know how to get wax off of canvas? I must say though Dawn does suit a moustache.

I wonder if Dawn needed the cattle prod? :unsure:

Tink
05-01-2009, 02:52 PM
Ummmmm...Pledge works wonders at removing crayon from books...do you suppose it will save Helly in this case? :eek:

Cattle prod is good insurance. :D

Dawn
05-01-2009, 03:31 PM
:unimpressed:

I'm tired and someone has crayoned a moustache on me.

Deb
05-01-2009, 03:32 PM
:unimpressed:

I'm tired and someone has crayoned a moustache on me.

You suit it though :yes:

Ok, how was it? Did any of the kids steal your lunchbox?

Dawn
05-01-2009, 03:39 PM
Nope, my lunchbox remained safely out of small hand's way.

It was cool. I only reduced one child to tears so I think I did ok.

The headteacher said I am allowed to use the staffroom now. Normally helpers can go in and make their drinks but they cannot sit in there with the staff because things get discussed. I got permission to stay but I chickened out and hid in the library with Hemingway. :unsure:

I'll work up to the staffroom. :D

Claire
05-01-2009, 03:40 PM
I loved the staff room at lunchtime! The rude jokes and gossip I heard!

Dawn
05-01-2009, 03:41 PM
Maybe I'll be brave enough by the end of the week.

mumof2
05-01-2009, 03:44 PM
oooo I went in the staffroom at DH first school - it's scary, they have teachers in there! :lipwobble:

Claire
05-01-2009, 03:45 PM
oooo I went in the staffroom at DH first school - it's scary, they have teachers in there! :lipwobble:
Whisky? In school? :nono:

lisaw
05-01-2009, 05:05 PM
I have to go in to my kids school staffroom every so often if we need to get stuff out of the loft in there (getting christmas decs out etc) and other things for the PTA - it takes so much courage to step through the door - it makes me feel 7 again :lol: I do like to listen in on the gossip though and there is plenty of that :D

Glad it went well though Dawn - only 4 more days until the weekend :D

Jazmine
05-01-2009, 05:20 PM
omgosh Dawn why was that child crying, hope you didnt use the prod :unsure: noooo i know you woulkdnt do that, just keep it for certain peeps on here :yes: ps love the moustache :point:
Jacqui :hug2:xxx

Dawn
05-01-2009, 05:32 PM
He was asked nicely to behave and threw a wobbly and burst into tears. He was then told to go and sit on his own the table over there until he had calmed down enough to rejoin the group.

I had the prod ready just in case though. :evil:

MystikPiglit
05-01-2009, 05:44 PM
Glad to hear it went well. :-)

I used to like going into the staffroom. :D

Tink
06-01-2009, 02:09 AM
Well! You made it through one day! :9:

Are you going back? :unsure: That's always the real guage. If someone goes back for day two, they'll probably keep returning. :D

You made a little kid cry? :eek: :wink: :hug1:

Ursula
06-01-2009, 07:29 AM
I would have used a taser on him..... now off to do some more taches....

Jazmine
06-01-2009, 06:01 PM
He was asked nicely to behave and threw a wobbly and burst into tears. He was then told to go and sit on his own the table over there until he had calmed down enough to rejoin the group.

I had the prod ready just in case though. :evil:

That`s my girl :yes:
Jacqui xxxx