keith
08-01-2009, 09:36 PM
awwww Whats up ? :hug2:

tb2830
08-01-2009, 09:37 PM
why? :hug2:

:hug2: thanks josh

instead of enjoying each day i worry about the future and being alone etc etc

plus im shattered from work but on a plus i have five days off next week and i have a holiday to look forward too even if it is next year

foreverducky
08-01-2009, 09:39 PM
:hug2: As I have gotten older I realize more and more how important it is to live in the present moment and to try to not worry about what the future may or may not hold.

Dizneyblonde
08-01-2009, 10:00 PM
Speaking from experience Tracy it never goes away but you just learn to cope with and enjoy what you have.

I managed and you will too.X

tb2830
08-01-2009, 10:02 PM
Speaking from experience Tracy it never goes away but you just learn to cope with and enjoy what you have.

I managed and you will too.X

thanks babe :hug2:

josh.p.
08-01-2009, 10:05 PM
:hug2: thanks josh

instead of enjoying each day i worry about the future and being alone etc etc

plus im shattered from work but on a plus i have five days off next week and i have a holiday to look forward too even if it is next year
You'll never be alone with your secrets family on here :yes::hug2: You'll find the right person sooner or later... it's just important not to rush things right now:yes: Enjoy being single and having time with the kids!

Dizneyblonde
08-01-2009, 10:06 PM
Yeah look at me!

I've been doing it for 5 years on 19th January and we are planning our second trip to Disney!

Not found anyone to have me yet though...

tb2830
08-01-2009, 10:09 PM
Yeah look at me!

I've been doing it for 5 years on 19th January and we are planning our second trip to Disney!

you teresa more than anyone will be the one that gives me the courage and strengh to get through this

you amaze me with what you do and im sooooooooooooo pround of you :hug2: you have always been there to listen to my moaning

and i want to say a big thank you

Tinker
08-01-2009, 10:29 PM
:hug2: take it one day at a time, sweetie .

Ursula
09-01-2009, 12:19 AM
That's all you can do.... live your life and don't put it on hold for that Mr Right.... because he only comes along when you're not looking and least expect it. So get on with your life and become independent... then IF he doesn't come along you will one day wake up and realise that you are a strong woman and whatever were you worried about XXXXXXXXX It will come in time hun X

daveann
09-01-2009, 11:35 AM
:hug2: for both of you wish i had left my ex years ago but didnt and that was worse being with someone who doesnt want you :hug2:

mumof2
09-01-2009, 11:49 AM
Well I think you 2 ladies are bloomin' fantastic. :yes:

Whether you feel it or not right now you are both strong and courageous women and fabulous Mums, and I admire you :hug2:

Britchick
09-01-2009, 12:28 PM

some things are worth waiting for hun :hug2:

Tink
09-01-2009, 01:33 PM
Teresa! You have yourself and that is certainly the best person for you! :hug2: Now, I know what you mean. We do want to share our lives with someone for the most part, eh? You will one day, and in doing so you won't compromise yourself, nor will you accept or settle for someone who isn't going to love and appreciate you for YOURSELF.

That's what you both are doing right now! Being yourselves, returning to yourselves, maybe even finding out exactly what it means to be able to BE yourselves. :hug2:

Feeling lonely and sad from time to time is so perfectly normal, eh? :yes: We all have those feelings, and hopefully coming here is one way to help us through the rough patches.

I've watched you both (Teresa, I've known you longer of course) grow through these new times for each of you, become strong women who find their way, their own voices. I can't tell you how inspirational you both are! So, continue the walk, women! :hug2:

We're walking right beside you. :grouphug:

Dizneyblonde
09-01-2009, 08:32 PM
I couldn't have done any of it without you all being right there with me :hug2:

PsychoAlice
09-01-2009, 08:47 PM
Yeah look at me!

Yep Teresa and I went thru the crap at pretty much the same time...Tracy know that Teresa and I have been where you are right now..Im not gonna say it gets better but it sure gets more fun learning and find out the things you can do by yourself!

Hey maybe we can get Teresa to go next March too!!:wave::hug2:

SleepinCatz
09-01-2009, 11:55 PM
ya now what...we are always with you hun...

Taja
10-01-2009, 04:20 AM
:hug2:

Invest some time in becoming a strong, independent person, Tracy. Easier said than done while you're responsible for four kidlets, I'm sure! But you need to know you can take care of yourself and your kidlets and respect yourself before depending on someone else again.

You're going to be fine--and most likely find someone very special who will be honored to be part of your life. The road just might be a bit bumpy now and then!

tb2830
11-01-2009, 06:52 PM
well im feeling much better about things today :yes: and looking forward to a few days off next week

Tink
11-01-2009, 08:24 PM
Well then!!! That's great news! :hug2: Hope your week goes well. :yes:

tb2830
11-01-2009, 08:26 PM
Well then!!! That's great news! :hug2: Hope your week goes well. :yes:

thanks tink :hug2: yeh guess im going to have bad days but have to remember they arent gonna last

Tink
11-01-2009, 10:51 PM
That's the battle, Tracy. Knowing that when the down times hit, they won't last forever. It's a grieving process actually. You can't circumvent it, avoid it, or get someone else to do it for you. :hug1: You have to step through it yourself, one single step at a time. :hug1:

Taja
12-01-2009, 05:03 PM
Glad things are looking better, Tracy! :hug2:

It's easy to lose your perspective when you get tired, too. It sounds as though you've been working quite a bit and the upcoming time off might be just the ticket!

tb2830
12-01-2009, 05:06 PM
Glad things are looking better, Tracy! :hug2:

It's easy to lose your perspective when you get tired, too. It sounds as though you've been working quite a bit and the upcoming time off might be just the ticket!

yeh i have been working quite hard and at the end of the month i have some overtime too so my few days off at the end of the week i will need lol

Jazmine
14-01-2009, 05:52 PM
Tracy hon one day at a time, someone once told me live for today dont look back. you know your family are all here for you :hug2:
Take care and enjoy your time off work :hug2:
Jacqui xxxx