PDA

View Full Version : Phone call from Isafari

Dorothy
10-01-2009, 04:02 PM
I was in the kitchen just sititng there talking to Johnie on the phone when my cell phone rang. I didn't know the number, but something told to answer it http://www.animated-gifs.eu/communication-phones-mobile/0004.gif

To my delighted surprise it was Diane calling :D:D:D:D

They were in the car on their way to DTD for dinner and probably just a bit more shopping :wink:

They had done the wildlife tour at Busch and it was slow there that they got to feed the:giraffe: all by themselves. They did a bunch of other stuff that she told me about, but I'm leaving that for her to write about in her TR when she gets back.

I will tell you that up to this point Dave has taken so many pictures :snap1: that he's on something like his 4th or 5th memory card :eek3: :lol:

They are going to see some very big Kitties on Sunday and I'm thinking that Dave had best get another memory card just for that day :yes:

She said that they were having a the best time and that they so did not want to ever leave!!!!

They've got one more week to go before they head home so everyone keep your fingers crossed the weather stays nice for them :flowerbounce:

ukwdwnut
10-01-2009, 04:08 PM
haha she text me and asked for it dorothy so i gave it her, hope you didnt mind :lol:

Dorothy
10-01-2009, 04:09 PM
haha she text me and asked for it dorothy so i gave it her, hope you didnt mind :lol:

Not at all, it was a wonderful surprise :yes: Thank you for giving it to her :hug2:

mumof2
10-01-2009, 04:14 PM
awww bless you Diane, I'm so happy you're having such a fabulous time :hug2:

and what a wonderful surprise for you Dorothy! :hug2:

Tink
10-01-2009, 04:31 PM
We were waiting to be called for our table at a local restaurant last night when my cell rang. :D It was a Tampa area code, and I wondered who it could be?

I answered and it was our Diane! :9: We had a lovely talk! She and Dave surely do know how to have a wonderful holiday.

They are off to Sammy Duvall's to parasail today, do some archery and see the Blue Man Group. :D

Weather here is holding beautiful. It's a glorious day to parasail.

It was wonderful speaking with her. I hope she has time to phone again. :yes:

Johnie
10-01-2009, 04:41 PM
She left me a message last night. She has the most gorgeous accent!!

ukwdwnut
10-01-2009, 04:46 PM
Not at all, it was a wonderful surprise :yes: Thank you for giving it to her :hug2:

it was her idea not mine but your welcome hun :hug2:

Disneybumble
10-01-2009, 05:09 PM
What a great surprise. How pleased are you that you took the call.

Dorothy
10-01-2009, 06:07 PM
They are off to Sammy Duvall's to parasail today, do some archery and see the Blue Man Group.

That's what I couldn't remember :lol:

Tink she said she would try to give us all one more round of calls before they left :thumbsup: Of course we could always give her a call now that we have the number :D

daveann
10-01-2009, 06:32 PM
what a lovely suprise cant wait for her trippies :)