PDA

View Full Version : Eli & Peyton Manning

Tinker
17-01-2009, 03:08 PM
are coming to Phillipsburg/Easton sponsored by Gatorade . In 1993 , the Phillipsburg Easton rivalry football game ended in a tie 7 - 7 . Since this is the oldest high school rivalry in history , Gatorade is sponsoring an alumini replay of this game . They have gathered up the 1993 varsity players from both teams . They will be put through a vigourous training regime for 8 weeks .
Eli & Peyton will be the coaches . One for Easton, one for Phillipsburg . The game will be played April 19th, 2009 at Lafayette Colleges Fisher Field and will be televised on ESPN . This is going to be good . :laugh:

Tinker
17-01-2009, 03:50 PM
Here is where you can read the article .

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/breaking-news/index.ssf/2009/01/gatorade_wants_red_rovers_stat.html

Tinker
24-02-2009, 06:48 PM
Not sure if anyone has seen this thread . I know its not a big thing , but to our little no name town/city its quite exciting . Its been confirmed , Eli will coach Phillipsburg and Peyton will coach Easton . This is going to be so much fun . LOL
I have a friend on the 93 team and he is going to get Eli to sign my Jersey . I'm keeping my fingers crossed anyway .

Johnie
24-02-2009, 09:23 PM
That is very cool. Are you going to the game?

Are the Manning's from your town? :unsure:

Tinker
24-02-2009, 10:28 PM
Yes, I will be going and No The Mannings are not from the area . Gatorade is sponsoring this so I assume thats how they came into play . LOL No pun intended .

Johnie
24-02-2009, 10:54 PM
Oh good, as soon as I posted I thought they might be from your area and that everyone should know that and someone might come along and :slap: me. Have fun at the game!

Tink
25-02-2009, 12:03 PM
Wow, Sister Tinker! This is pretty cool news! :yes: We'd be going too, as Herself is a huge football fan. I'm not so much (can barely follow the game :spring: ) but I do know enough to realize that having the brothers visit your town is quite a special thing! :yes:

Enjoy and be sure to tell us all about it!!!

Britchick
25-02-2009, 08:41 PM
sorry Tinker don't know what you're talking about - i'm guessing it's a football thing?:yes: