PDA

View Full Version : 4 WEEKS!

josh.p.
19-01-2009, 09:56 PM
Is that not the fastest pregnancy ever? :unsure: I can't believe in 4 weeks there will be a baby in the house (That is if she doesnt go over!:yes:) My dad and I set up the crib tonight, its one of those 'glider' ones that rocks side to side- it's awesome! Will post a pic when all the cute bedding is in it.

Beccaberry
19-01-2009, 09:58 PM
Oh wow!!! I can't wait to see the photos!! :D

Tink
19-01-2009, 10:35 PM
It surely does seem as though the time flew by Josh! I'll bet that's not the case for your sister though! :D

Looking forward to seeing the photos. :yes:

josh.p.
19-01-2009, 11:28 PM
It surely does seem as though the time flew by Josh! I'll bet that's not the case for your sister though! :D

Looking forward to seeing the photos. :yes:
LOL, She has had the breeziest pregnancy ever! She is always out having her lunch, going out to the pub with friends (She doesn't drink, obviously, but enjoys their company anyway!), going shopping- nothing stops her! Not even a HUGE baby bump. She was sitting on her inflatable excercise ball watching T.V today, its so funny!

Niamh's head is engaged now, too.

Tink
19-01-2009, 11:30 PM
Ooooh, that's inching closer then! :yes: We'll have a baby before we know it!

Good that she's staying active. :yes: Heaven knows as soon as the baby is born, all that "going out with friends stuff" is going to come to a screeching halt. :eek:

josh.p.
19-01-2009, 11:35 PM
Ooooh, that's inching closer then! :yes: We'll have a baby before we know it!

Good that she's staying active. :yes: Heaven knows as soon as the baby is born, all that "going out with friends stuff" is going to come to a screeching halt. :eek:
She's said that she is making the most of it now. Of course if any social event comes up Niamh will have her uncle josh to baby sit... so long as I don't have any nappies to change! :unsure:

Tink
20-01-2009, 12:20 AM
LOLOL! Well, Uncle Josh you'll be getting over that squeamishness really fast. :yes: No changing? No minding the baby! It's a given, baby will need frequent changing. :yes: You'll be fine. :hug1:

mumof2
20-01-2009, 09:06 AM
wow that has gone quickly - bet the next 4 weeks will draaaaaag for your sister though unless Niamh decides to show up early! Although, if she's always out and about the time left may not be too bad.

josh.p.
20-01-2009, 11:24 AM
Niamh has been kicking loads. I seriously think that she will come about 2 weeks early... just a hunch...

mumof2
20-01-2009, 11:31 AM
Niamh has been kicking loads. I seriously think that she will come about 2 weeks early... just a hunch...

you never know Josh - how exciting!