PDA

View Full Version : help please mods

candyman
20-01-2009, 08:30 AM
can any one please tell me how i can get the site to notify me of when some one replies to one of the threads i have posted on

as it doesnt do this could a mod please pm me with details of how to do it so i will not miss the reply

many thanks

steve

Slowhand
20-01-2009, 08:39 AM
can any one please tell me how i can get the site to notify me of when some one replies to one of the threads i have posted on

as it doesnt do this could a mod please pm me with details of how to do it so i will not miss the reply

many thanks

steve
Steve, if you click on "User CP" on the top of the screen another screen will open. Click on "Edit Options" and then make sure that "Instant email Notification" appears in the box to your right.
Just holler if you still have a problem.

Skywatcher
20-01-2009, 08:53 AM
Clicking New posts on the top banner is how I do it - your thread will only reappear if it is updated :thumbsup:

keith
20-01-2009, 10:48 AM
Steve, if you click on "User CP" on the top of the screen another screen will open. Click on "Edit Options" and then make sure that "Instant email Notification" appears in the box to your right.

Yep that's it.... the option is inside edit options then look in Default Thread Subscription Mode to turn on the emails

candyman
20-01-2009, 07:09 PM

thanks ive done as you said so just hope it works

steve

Tinker
22-01-2009, 02:13 PM
never knew of this .... thank you