PDA

View Full Version : Pookie update 1/26/09

Shellyamc
27-01-2009, 03:31 AM
Well I am now 30 weeks pregnant and everything seems to be going along just fine! Hooray! I guess this little one is not going to give me as much trouble as little Katelyn did :taunt: So I just need to keep taking it easy like I have been and I just need to pay close attention to body and baby. Basically at this point and with my history if something doesn't seem right then off to the hospital with me :yes: But our little man is kicking and seems to be running out of room already :unsure: Most of the time I have a foot sticking out over here or a butt on the other side. He might be a big one :sorry: So back to the doctor in 3 weeks and then after that I think I will be on an every 2 week schedule.

In other news Daddy is currently painting what will be Katelyn's big girl room!! The walls in that room were Buzz Lightyear blue and what a nightmare to cover :surrender: We have 3 coats of primer and now the first coat of pink is going up. We (meaning Dh) should have it painted by the end of the week and she should be moving over the weekend. Then we are free to shop around and pick a theme for the nursery so we can make any color changes etc. before we get the crib and dresser. Things seems to be coming along pretty well. I remember with Katelyn's nursery in the old house we were still doing drywall work a month before she came, so I am much more relaxed this time :yes:

Ok that is all I have to report. You may now get back to your regularly scheduled programming :D

Mari
27-01-2009, 03:59 AM
yei!!

Im so glad everything is going just fine!!

Im sure Katelyn will love her new room! We also had to do like 4 coats of paint for Tatiana's room, it was very tiring, but the result was worth it!!

mainecoon lover
27-01-2009, 12:45 PM
Great to hear you and Pookie are both doing so well.

Britchick
27-01-2009, 01:00 PM
woohoo, when's your due date? my friend at work that i'm throwing the shower for is about 30 weeks- she's due on 31st March

Tink
27-01-2009, 01:02 PM
Such good news Shellyamc! :yes: I like the sounds of Big Sister Kate's room! :D :D

Stay off the ice and snow now! :eek: Thanks for the update. :yes: :hug2:

lisaw
27-01-2009, 01:12 PM
So glad you are having an easier pregnancy this time around :hug2:

Claire
27-01-2009, 01:18 PM
Ticking along nicely. Just how we like it! :yes:

mumof2
27-01-2009, 01:22 PM
Fabulous Shelly - all sounds very calm and homely! :hug2:

Taja
27-01-2009, 01:26 PM
So pleased you and Pookie are doing well! :thumbsup:

Ooooooh! Katelyn will love her big girl room! And she'll have time to get used to sleeping in it before Pookie arrives. :)

Shellyamc
27-01-2009, 02:38 PM
I am due April 7th :thumbsup:

This pregnancy is easier, but far more uncomfortable!! I can't wait to have the baby so the few hours I do get to sleep will be good comfy ones!!

Yes, we are making sure that everything we change for Katie is because she is a big girl and needs special things now! She has a booster seat for the table, is getting potty trained, and moved into her new room, so we don't want her to feel like we are taking all of her stuff for the baby. I figured if I had a few months in between then she wouldn't think anything of it. I hope I'm right :unsure:

Rosie0610
28-01-2009, 03:45 PM
You're doing great Shelly!
Have fun shopping for all that little boy stuff!!! Remember- No Princesses!!

daveann
28-01-2009, 03:57 PM
glad everything is going well for you :hug2:

Shellyamc
28-01-2009, 04:06 PM
You're doing great Shelly!
Have fun shopping for all that little boy stuff!!! Remember- No Princesses!!

:lol: I will remember! I get a fix of Princess though because I have to get a few odds and ends for Katie's new room :D

Tink
28-01-2009, 04:34 PM
S'matter with princesses for little boys? :unsure: :wink: Don't little boys LIKE princesses? :D

Shellyamc
28-01-2009, 05:42 PM
S'matter with princesses for little boys? :unsure: :wink: Don't little boys LIKE princesses? :D

NO!! Not until they are 30 :nono:

Rosie0610
28-01-2009, 05:47 PM

Sure DS likes princesses...he likes to throw them down the stairs, or run them over with his cars and trucks! :unimpressed: