PDA

View Full Version : Can we spell "klutz"?

wdwgrandma
28-01-2009, 05:14 PM
Ok... I decided to take a break from the documents I'm reviewing and fix a cup of tea. I stood up and immediately knocked my mouse to the floor, popping off the battery cover and spilling the out the battery which rolled across the floor. Now, I've ruined one wireless mouse that way, so I had my fingers crossed that I hadn't ruined this one. I put it together and tried it out. Luck must have been with me because it worked!

I put the kettle on for tea, and gathered the fixings. Then I thought "an English muffin with strawberry jam sounds tasty", so I popped a muffin into the toaster. I must have bumped the darkness button because when it popped up it was burnt! I got another muffin out...

In the meantime the kettle whistled, so I made myself a cup of tea. I let it steep as I buttered the second muffin. I dipped a spoon into the jam and then immediately dropped it on the floor! I cleaned up the jam, put the dirty spoon into the dishwasher and grabbed a clean spoon out of the silverware drawer.

As I was removing the teabag I splashed hot tea all over the kitchen counter. I mopped it up and took the hot teabag to the trash - and somehow missed that great big opening. So I picked up the bag and wiped up the mess and threw it away, managing this time to get it into the trash.

Ok. Now I have a cup of hot tea and a buttered, jam covered English muffin. I walked into the family room and sat down in John's recliner. I sipped my tea. Perfect! I picked up one half of my muffin and dropped it onto my Mickey sweatshirt. Of course it landed butter and jam side down...

I cleaned myself up as best I could with a napkin and managed to finish my snack with no further mishaps.

Can we spell "klutz"?

Dawn
28-01-2009, 05:20 PM
K - L - U - T - Z :rotfl:

daveann
28-01-2009, 05:24 PM
:rotfl: oh dear but i did chuckle :rotfl:

Dorothy
28-01-2009, 05:27 PM
Donna at that point I would have just gone back to bed and called it a day :lol:

Isafari
28-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Oh dear Donna :lol: :hug2:
I knocked on a cupboard door at work today and got miffed when nobody answered! :doh:

mumof2
28-01-2009, 05:47 PM
:lol: oh dear, one of *those* days Donna! :hug2:

mumof2
28-01-2009, 05:49 PM
I knocked on a cupboard door at work today and got miffed when nobody answered! :doh:

hmmm, now why doesn't that surprise me.....:lol:

wdwgrandma
28-01-2009, 05:54 PM
That's ok... As I was getting a tea cup out of the cabinet, the door bell rang. It was the Fedex guy delivering the ink cartridges I ordered for my printer. I walked into the kitchen and immediately ran into that overhead cabinet door! Bumped my nose and forehead! As I stepped back I stumbled over Cookie who was hiding from whoever dared come to our house!

Tink
28-01-2009, 06:01 PM
I'm thinking you just need to pull up a coverlet and sit still until you have a good restorative nap! :eek:

I've had days like that though. You just feel like you can't get out of your own way! :sigh:

Johnie
28-01-2009, 06:02 PM
At least you are at home where no one can see all this. I tend to do these sorts of things in public :yes:

wdwgrandma
28-01-2009, 06:05 PM
I'm thinking you just need to pull up a coverlet and sit still until you have a good restorative nap! :eek:

You are probably right, Tink. I haven't gotten more than an hour or two of sleep a night since John left. I'm a hazard!

Taja
28-01-2009, 08:25 PM
Well, there you have it! Not a klutz at all--just sleep deprived! :)

Okay. Maybe a little bit of a klutz? :unsure: :wink:

candyman
28-01-2009, 09:20 PM

worry more if some one does answer !!!!!lol
steve

PsychoAlice
29-01-2009, 06:02 AM
Can we spell "klutz"?

:point: Sure but it is so much more fun to point and laugh! :hug2: