View Full Version : Disney Spas

07-02-2009, 11:55 AM
Id really like to plan a special indulgence day and wondered which is the best spa at Disney to arrange it at? I dont know anything at all about them and I dont even know if I have to stay at the resort to book the spa :/

Are there prices online or anything?

07-02-2009, 12:18 PM
as with dining you don't have to stay at the resort to use the spa. I couldn't find a spa 'menu' on the site, maybe i was just looking in the wrong place though!

there are spas at the Grand Floridian Resort and also the Saratoga Springs resort.

07-02-2009, 12:20 PM
Id like that too, have you tried any britchick?

07-02-2009, 12:25 PM
sadly not! I did try once but couldn't get a time to suit our schedule. I guess if you really want to do it you should book ahead. Not sure how soon you can book before, someone else will know though.

07-02-2009, 12:49 PM
The spa at SSR has a much better reputation for service, and better prices. I once had a price list for there, but no longer do. :sorry:

Check out both spas before you decide.

There is a spa at the Swan and Dolphin too (not positive of the exact location). It's the Mandala (I am probably spelling that wrong) spa, the type aboard many cruise ships.

07-02-2009, 01:06 PM
Mandala spas are usually good. Unfortunately i was completely spoiled in Thailand last year and i don't think anything will ever live up to it!

07-02-2009, 01:08 PM
Oooooo! I can only imagine! :yes: There really is something very unique about an Asian spa experience, isn't there. :yes: Not that I've ever been to an Asian country, but friends who have feel the same as you. :yes:

Is it Manala or Mandara? I never can remember! :spring:

07-02-2009, 01:14 PM
it's mandara but there are mandalas too - me is confuddled lol

here is the one at the swan and dolphin

there is also one at the Universal Portofino resort

07-02-2009, 01:15 PM
No wonder I'm confused! LOL! Thanks for the clarification Brit. :yes:

I wonder if the Swan spa does the pushy sale of product thing that they do on board ship? :unsure: Didn't care for that bit at all.