PDA

View Full Version : Any time now...



wdwgrandma
01-03-2009, 01:20 PM
....and we are under a winter storm warning!

Got a text message from my daughter a couple of hours ago. Our granddaughter is in labor! And the weather folks say we could get upwards of 11 inches of snow here on the East Coast! I guess we won't be there for the birth... They were going to induce this coming Thursday and we were going to head that way on Wednesday...

mumof2
01-03-2009, 01:22 PM
oh my, we have another pacing party everybody! :wiggle:


How exciting Donna & John - can't wait to hear the news! :hug2:

Tink
01-03-2009, 01:23 PM
Where is she Donna? What state I mean?

mumof2
01-03-2009, 01:28 PM
I'm sorry you won't be there for the birth Donna, hope the weather's not as bad as predicted. When do you think you'll get there to see baby?

Dawn
01-03-2009, 01:40 PM
Oh lordy, not more pacing. :eek:

wdwgrandma
01-03-2009, 02:14 PM
Where is she Donna? What state I mean?
She's in Indiana, just north of Indianapolis.

Beccaberry
01-03-2009, 02:49 PM
:fingers: for an easy birth, Donna...

:hug2: all 'round to you, John and the family...

We've got the same storm predicted here...looking for 14 inches... :rolleyes:

mainecoon lover
01-03-2009, 02:53 PM
Ihope you manage to get there soon and the weather is not as bad as they predict.

uscwest
01-03-2009, 04:51 PM
We will be leaving on Wednesday.

Tink
01-03-2009, 04:54 PM
I hope the weather cooperates for you. I presume you will be driving? :unsure:

Hoping things are going well for both Mother and baby! :yes:

josh.p.
01-03-2009, 05:22 PM
I am all paced out... does anyone mind if I get on the seat with Teresa and Shelly? I will bring biscuits and I can stop them doing housework :D:D:D

Beccaberry
01-03-2009, 06:08 PM
Excellent idea, Josh...you're on DB and Shelly wrangling duty!