PDA

View Full Version : My Birthday Plans So Far ...

Tinker
04-03-2009, 04:13 PM
spoke to my friend Cindy this morning . Her grandson Chris wanted to go to the pin event with us , but the event is $100. before 3/25 . And besides she doesn't need double the pins .
This morning I got a PM from a member on my diz pin forum . I had posted a search for a sponsor and someone responded . So, I'm really excited for Christian . He is 12 and even though they live near WDW , he has never stayed at a resort .
So, this is the plan so far .
arriving at MCO ... 6/25 ... Cindy & Chris pick me up and we are going to one of the theme parks . I'm going to be sure to get my birthday fun card .
We are spending the night at Cindy's . We are not telling Christian, but the plans thus far are to check into Pop Century Friday, Saturday & Sunday . Once we get to Cindy's , I will tell Christian to get a small suitcase packed as we are staying at Disney . He is going to go :mental: The expression on his face is going to be priceless . I LoVe doing things like this for people I love especially kids . I hope this all works out .
Friday ... 6/26 My three friends from FL will be checking in Friday as well for the pin event .
We're going to try ( praying) to get a table for a party of 8 at Le Celiers for my birthday dinner . After dinner , we are going to do EMH at Epcot .
Saturday... 6/27 back to pin event ... lunch fish n chips and beer at the UK .
6 PM pin event closes ... going to DHS via International Gateway .
Hoping to have dinner at Prime Time Cafe and then Fantasmic .
Sunday ... 6/28 pin event opens to public at noon , go back to resort and swim .
We are then meeting Brigittte and darling daughters for dinner at Ohanas and then to MK for EMH .
And Monday I come home .

Dorothy
04-03-2009, 04:23 PM
That sounds like all sorts of fun Deb :D

Dizneyblonde
04-03-2009, 04:33 PM
Sounds great to me.

I love surprising the kids too.

SleepinCatz
04-03-2009, 05:02 PM
That sounds fantastic ;)

lisaw
04-03-2009, 07:55 PM
That sounds great - he is going to be so happy! :D

Mari
04-03-2009, 08:16 PM
sound slike lots of fun... and I think Christian will enjoy so much!! :)

Taja
04-03-2009, 09:13 PM
Sounds great!

Hope the surprise works out! :D