PDA

View Full Version : Monarch to Orlando.

Steven
01-07-2008, 06:58 PM
Have any of you guys flown Monarch to Orlando?? Comparing them to other airlines, they don't look so good?? Yet their prices DO!

This is for September 2009.. Cheers.

Dawn
01-07-2008, 07:00 PM
I flew Monarch from Gatwick to Orlando many years ago. Look on it as a means to an end. ;)

Steven
01-07-2008, 07:06 PM
LOL. The legroom worries me. I'm not a small person ( Nor have I stopped growing!!!!!!!!) so really worried it wouldn't be sufficient??? Then again the money saved from other airlines, the flights could be upgraded to Monarch Premium...... Hmmmmmmmmm.

Dawn
01-07-2008, 07:13 PM
LOL. The legroom worries me. I'm not a small person ( Nor have I stopped growing!!!!!!!!) so really worried it wouldn't be sufficient??? Then again the money saved from other airlines, the flights could be upgraded to Monarch Premium...... Hmmmmmmmmm.

Well it's charter so it will be cramped in the economy cabin.

And take your own food. I've packed airline meals for Monarch flights. :eek:

Oh wait, you don't eat anyway. :lol:

Steven
01-07-2008, 07:15 PM
ROFL!!!!!!!!! Did you not see my trippie last month????? I've put on 7 whole pounds since the departure day!!!:eek::eek:

P.S How you doing Dawn??:hippo3::wink:

Dawn
01-07-2008, 07:16 PM
ROFL!!!!!!!!! Did you not see my trippie last month????? I've put on 7 whole pounds since the departure day!!!:eek::eek:

OMG you must be nearly 70 pounds now then. :rofl:

I'm good. And still never drinking again. :D

keith
01-07-2008, 09:03 PM
I'm good. And still never drinking again. :D

hmmm methinks there's a story there needing to be told :lol:

Monarch... last time I flew with them the best that could be said was that it was "copable" with. I'd definitely use any dosh saved to upgrade on the legroom.

Jodie
02-07-2008, 04:25 PM
The in-laws were disgusted with Monarch (bad service, horrible meal and very dodgy t.v's) in May '08 but it got them there and back so I would certainly consider them at the right price

:)

Jodie