PDA

View Full Version : Lego and Disney

lozzy
08-03-2009, 11:34 AM
I have just read on another site that Disney and Lego have joined force,this means that lego are going to start designing toy story and cars lego sets in 2010. plus lots more other sets to follow.
I and my kids can't wait and it also starts the year we are going back to Florida.
How much money are Lego going to make from everyone on this site.

Dawn
08-03-2009, 12:25 PM
:mental:

Steven loves Lego.

Tink
08-03-2009, 02:37 PM
That will be cool! We are a huge Lego family here. All the kiddos seem to really like them. :yes:

Taja
09-03-2009, 12:48 AM
None from me! :lol:

I let the parents buy them. :)

Mari
10-03-2009, 06:58 PM
this is great news!!

by next year Im sure Tatiana will be into Legos!

Skywatcher
10-03-2009, 08:19 PM
:mental: seriously :mental:

Hex
10-03-2009, 10:18 PM
ok... now my wallet really is going to burn to a cinder. :unsure:

Steven (5yr old, Star Wars addict, LEGO addict) + LEGO Star Wars = Broke Daddy.

Now I am going to have Dawn wanting disney-themed Lego as well :)

... oh and speaking of the boy + lego + star wars, it's his birthday next month and I picked this up at half-price in the local LEGO store today: lego set for his birthday (http://shop.lego.com/product/?p=10186&LangId=2057&ShipTo=UK).

18 inches tall, over 1000 peices, alegedly aimed at kids aged 14+ but i doubt it will be a problem for our lego fiend :lol: it's more of a display piece than one to be seriously played with, but he just really likes making lego models following the instructions... we have to keep all of the instruction books!

foreverducky
10-03-2009, 10:53 PM
I love legos! And wish that I could go buy my own without having to hide behind small children. :D

josh.p.
10-03-2009, 11:32 PM
I seriously cannot wait until Niamh wants Lego! I love playing with it but I don't have any excuse to buy it LOL

josh.p.
10-03-2009, 11:33 PM
... oh and speaking of the boy + lego + star wars, it's his birthday next month and I picked this up at half-price in the local LEGO store today: lego set for his birthday (http://shop.lego.com/product/?p=10186&LangId=2057&ShipTo=UK).

WOW.

lozzy
11-03-2009, 09:40 AM

I tried to get my youngest to buy this but he didn't want it for some weird reason.
He has got all the latest clone wars lego sets. really don't know where he find the space to put them all. in total my boys must have about 50 sets. star wars, power miners, sports cars and bikes, indian jones, police stations, fire stations, airports, contrustions sites. my eldest boy have got the street sets which he uses to create short films with. It is alos my youngest birthday on sunday and he has got three lego sets from us, family are giving him money which I now he will spend on lego.

Skywatcher
11-03-2009, 10:05 AM
*gasp*

unfortunately he has a long list at the moment of more cubes and speed stacks :rolleyes:

Dawn
11-03-2009, 04:06 PM
We have enough Lego in this house to build a new house.

Hmmmmm.....

Taja
12-03-2009, 02:34 PM
We have enough Lego in this house to build a new house.

Hmmmmm.....

Hmmmmm...Perhaps a new piggie house? Or a condo for Willow? :unsure:

Don't worry, Hex. He'll begin designing his own projects soon enough. And then you'll really be broke! :evil:

Although if Dawn channels that creativity into useful projects... :wink:

Mari
12-03-2009, 08:04 PM

18 inches tall, over 1000 peices, alegedly aimed at kids aged 14+ but i doubt it will be a problem for our lego fiend :lol: it's more of a display piece than one to be seriously played with, but he just really likes making lego models following the instructions... we have to keep all of the instruction books!

I love it!

Im sure he'll love it!!!

14+ ?? seriosuly??? I would think by 14 most kids are done with legos...

Tink
12-03-2009, 10:04 PM
Oh no, not at all! Seth's Da loves them! (And he's well over 14! :wink: :D ).

Hex
12-03-2009, 10:14 PM
Although if Dawn channels that creativity into useful projects... :wink:

Never give a Mad Scientist a particle accelerator, mysterious glowing + bubbling green liquid in contorted glassware, and a lightning storm...

... same principal applies to giving Dawn access to Lego and/or Power Tools :)

Tink
12-03-2009, 10:54 PM
Hey now!!! I love power tools. :yes: We have quite a collection! :D Our Dawn will just have to come over and use ours. :D :D :D

Dawn
13-03-2009, 07:46 AM
Adrian went out once and left me unsupervised with a sledgehammer. When he returned his first words were "where's the end of the garden path gone?" :laugh:

It needed to go to make room for the hole. :evil:

Tink
13-03-2009, 02:07 PM
Well, a sledge hammer isn't necessarily a power tool. :D :D