PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about yourselves?

Steven
01-07-2008, 10:37 PM
Hey guys.
I don't really know alot about you guys. I wasn't a member of the place you guys know each other from. ( well I was... but not for long.. )
Sooooooo tell me 5 things about yourself???

Here's my five:

1. My name is Steven - Ste to you ;)
2. I am Welsh - born and bred.
3. I work in retail and love my job. ( At times haha)
4. I have a problem with shopping , I can't stop.
5. Oh and I love the wonder that is TK MAXX!!!!!!!!

Now your turn.

PsychoAlice
01-07-2008, 10:45 PM
HAHA..not Chris...Steven...Ste...ste....ummmmmmmmm help me out here...

me:

Sarah, 34, bred born and raised in the heart of where Disney started...100 miles from Disneyland. 2 kids, Derrick (16) and Savannah (11), single mom, I work my tail off...oh and I have 69 days left until I get to Florida to hang out with the Delswife Crew...if you dont know who they are..PM me and Ill get you the link to her website...youll laugh..youll cry..youll want to be a part of their family..

Tink
01-07-2008, 10:46 PM
Hi Steven! Ste that is.

My name is Tink. :D No really! LOL! It is! :wink:
I work for a nationwide corporation where I ensure Medicaid compliance in their senior living communities (national insurance for the low income).
I'm Irish and Italian, but was raised in a French Canadian influenced home. Explains a lot, huh? LOL!
I have a problem with mean spiritedness. :(
I love the wonder that is kindness. :o

keith
01-07-2008, 10:54 PM
I'm Keith but to be a bit more exciting I chose a really interesting forum name of... well, Keith :hah:

I'm from Lancashire, UK (where we know that Harry Ramsden's aren't PROPER fish and chips)

Work at an Internet provider specliasing in hosting web/email and all that good stuff :)

Hobby is photography, I don't make enough time for it but it's my favourite way to relax.

Totally addicted to shopping, Disney, Photography and gadgets of all kinds especially cell phones :)

BevW
01-07-2008, 11:04 PM
Ok...
Hi..my name is Bev , like Keith it just was easier to give my real name.

I am a GRANDMOTHER of 8...yes EIGHT grandkids and I do love them all.

I love pin collecting, motorcycle riding (my DH and DS and I are planning a Canadian road trip in August...can't wait!) photography, card making, gads..there's just so much!

My DH and I are about to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary! Phew!

and for number 5........I hate to cook.

PsychoAlice
01-07-2008, 11:08 PM
Oh and Bev is a hot grandma....

BevW
01-07-2008, 11:11 PM
Oh and Bev is a hot grandma....

Ok...now I'm blushing and got the big head at the same time! :lol: Personally, I think I look like Mickey Mouse. hehehe

Jodie
01-07-2008, 11:12 PM
I am Jodie, gave my real name from the offset 'cos I always end up putting it in anyway!

Yorkshire lass all my life, West Yorkshire to be precise with a brief foray into East Yorkshire 'cos the house prices were cheaper!

Supervisor in a bank, hate it, or rather hate people blaming thier financial problems on me

Love Orlando for all it's parks, not just WDW

:)

Jodie

SleepinCatz
01-07-2008, 11:13 PM
My Turn...

1.My name is Michael...everyone calls me Mikie( pronounced Mike E)

2.I am happily married and the mother of 4 great kids. I only have the youngest at home...he turned 19 last mnth....where does the time go:sigh;

3.Pin collecting, Disney trip planning and craft painting...pretty much describes me lol.

4.I am a storage manager...emotionally draining job....very few ppl look for storage under good circumstances.

5. my husband and I love to cook. He's very good at cobblers and Cheesecakes.

PsychoAlice
01-07-2008, 11:13 PM
LOL Bev...you do not!

SleepinCatz
01-07-2008, 11:15 PM
ah yes, forgot to mention I am a born and Bred southern girl :) Louisiana is my birthstate but one day Mississippi will be home.

BevW
02-07-2008, 12:52 AM
LOL Bev...you do not!

You are SO good for me!

I forgot!! I was born in Japan! So I'm half Japanese and the other half is a big jumble of Scots/Canadian/and something else, but can I remember that? Heck no...I'm a Nana remember...my brain is fried.

Dawn
02-07-2008, 06:01 AM
Ste you know all about me. ;)

How's that sock wall?

Ursula
02-07-2008, 11:38 AM
Well I'm only 7 and every birthday I stay 7 and have no intentions whatsoever of ever growing up. It gets me into trouble alot of the time but as I'm maturing I'm getting better.... I only use Crayola crayons cos they're the best kind... qwolity see innit.... the paper on them stops your fingers from slipping after hours of sweaty colouring. I have progressed from the fat ones to the fin ones now because I'm more trustworthy to not snap them. I have also now been allowed to use sharp scissors and staples and glue. I don't sneak into the fridge anymore and lick the ham slices before putting them back.... but I still stick my tongue into the jam jar and have a good ol' lick around the jar.... I have a Winnie the Pooh quilt on my bed which I dive unner to hide all quivering when I feel like I have been too norty and sense someone is coming to spank me... Oh and don't forget... if you find bubble gum unner the rugs leave it there cos I'm saving them for later, they still have some flavour left in them.

Jodie
02-07-2008, 11:49 AM
Oh and don't forget... if you find bubble gum unner the rugs leave it there cos I'm saving them for later, they still have some flavour left in them.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Isafari
02-07-2008, 12:05 PM
I am Diane....got the name Isafari because I would love to go on safari in Africa

I married my school sweetheart after we'd been together 4 years and have been married for 24 years. No kids.

Everyone knows that I absolutely adore animals ... especially the big cats (lions in particular)

I work in the foodcourt of the local college.

I am sometimes a bit ditzy.....but my heart is in the right place :D

I have lived in the same house all my life.

I am a Geordie.

mainecoon lover
02-07-2008, 12:30 PM
I am Michelle and live in Cornwall, although i grew up in Plymouth. My dh is cornish.
I have a 16 year old daughter who is severly disabled but the light of my life.
We currently have 13 cats although i can promise i will not be adding to that numeber. Believe me they are naughtier than children.
I am Disney mad just like the rest of you.

Taja
02-07-2008, 03:57 PM
1. I answer to Taja, so my screen name is Taja. If someone calls me by my birth name, I rarely respond. It's used only on official documents!

2. I grew up at and with Disneyland (California). That dates me! *LOL*

3. I've done a number of things professionally over the years, but have been involved primarily in finance and accounting the past 15 years or so. It's a crazybusy field, so I'm sometimes MIA for days or weeks at a time. I resigned my current position three months ago, but am still here after some serious negotiation.

4. I love designing, sewing, painting--almost anything creative except finicky needlework (knitting, crochet, tatting, embroidery, etc.). My mother tried--those things just didn't take!

5. I love to travel, but my house is experiencing middle-age anxiety. It's been gobbling a good portion of my travel fund for the past two years--and best guess is that it's going to continue for a while! *sigh*

lisaw
02-07-2008, 04:11 PM
I'm Lisa :lol:

I'm 37 married with two kids (10 and 7), and a recently aquired labradoodle pup, I was a chef before having DS and haven't done that since but have recently started doing a bit of casual work at a local special needs school in the kitchen when I'm needed.

Disney is, was and will always be my passion, managed to get there for the first time when I was 24 and have never looked back since. Thanks to DH taking a voluntary redundancy last year we were able to live out two dreams which were doing a Disney Cruise and buying into DVC. So we get to stay at our dream resort next year for the first time AKL. :smiley4:

I'm very busy all the time, kids do lots of stuff and spend my weekends at dancing competitions, football matches or baseball games but wouldn;t have it any other way (well maybe a weekend off every now and then would be good :rolleyes:)

keith
02-07-2008, 04:12 PM
a recently aquired labradoodle pup

I just LOVE that name, labradoodle :)

lisaw
02-07-2008, 04:16 PM
I just LOVE that name, labradoodle :)

He's already known as Archiedoodle - can't wait to shout that out at the park :rofl:

keith
02-07-2008, 04:16 PM
He's already known as Archiedoodle - can't wait to shout that out at the park :rofl:

:rofl:

Taja
02-07-2008, 04:18 PM

Have a feeling that quickly will be shortened to "Archie" or "Arch"--but love the idea of yelling "Archiedoooooodllllllle!" *LOL*

mrsc
02-07-2008, 04:23 PM
hi,

i am claire, 33 and married to a wonderfull man whom i am proud to be his wife (arghh)
hence the screen name mrsc.

i have 3 amazing kids, amazing because they still have the ability to make me still love them as they embark onn the teenage years!!!
they are 14,13 and 12!!!!

i am a qualified hair dresser and beauty therapist and i work in an office doing admin and accounts for a small electronic company.
my husband is a fireman.( yes lucky me)

we will be returning to disney for our 2nd trip in october.

i love being creative and just wish there were more hours in the day!!!!

good to meet you all!!!!

Steven
02-07-2008, 04:29 PM
Ste you know all about me. ;)

How's that sock wall?

Tis not going so well.. It's all mixed up. :(

ieuanr
02-07-2008, 06:55 PM
Hi,

My name is Ieuan, I am Welsh and live in Swansea with my wife Diane and daughters Lucy(9) and Georgina(6).

For my sins I have an I.T. company although I have realised that I should really have paid attention in school and got a proper job.

We love Florida and went for our first Christmas trip last year.

I turned 40 this year and unfortunately it apears my life had already begun - blast.

Britchick
02-07-2008, 07:10 PM
hi i'm Julie, i'm 37 (younger than Lisaw though!!!) i have been married for 17 years this september and have 2 children ds 14 and dd 9 1/2. I work full time as a manager in a health/social rehab team for mainly older persons.

hobbies include camping/caravaning, scrapbooking, photography and disney of course. We were supposed to be going next year for 3 weeks but dh is unable to get time off as he's in the forces and is due to be deployed for most of the school holidays. I'm very sad about it but we will go the next year and dh knows that he will have to make it up to me:rofl:

I have been to disney 10 times

BevW
02-07-2008, 08:47 PM
Have a feeling that quickly will be shortened to "Archie" or "Arch"--but love the idea of yelling "Archiedoooooodllllllle!" *LOL*

Always end a dog or childs name with a vowel...that way when you yell out the name...you can carry it out for a long time!!!!!

keith
02-07-2008, 09:00 PM
Always end a dog or childs name with a vowel...that way when you yell out the name...you can carry it out for a long time!!!!!

Archie-doooooodle-dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo

oo!

Britchick
02-07-2008, 09:02 PM
Archie-doooooodle-dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo

oo!

pmsl

lisaw
02-07-2008, 09:03 PM

oo!

Oh no don't start me on that one :p

BevW
02-07-2008, 09:04 PM
OMG>>>>>that's hilarious!!!!! You have GOOD lungs Keith! LOLOLOL

Dorothy
02-07-2008, 10:07 PM
OMG>>>>>that's hilarious!!!!! You have GOOD lungs Keith! LOLOLOL

Hey Bev, how about this smiley http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/transport016.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

Or maybe this one

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/transport020.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

BevW
02-07-2008, 10:11 PM
Hey Bev, how about this smiley http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/transport016.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

Or maybe this one

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/transport020.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

OH OH OH OH OH YES OMG>>>>totally AWESOME!!!! Can I keep them..huh...please...can I can I can I....

keith
02-07-2008, 10:15 PM
OH OH OH OH OH YES OMG>>>>totally AWESOME!!!! Can I keep them..huh...please...can I can I can I....

They've been added :)

BevW
02-07-2008, 10:28 PM
:HamsterDance::smiley3::smiley4: Thanks Keith!! You totally ROCK!
And Thanks Dorothy...for finding these!

Taja
02-07-2008, 11:26 PM

oo!

And good morning to you, too! :D

luvthemouse
03-07-2008, 01:07 AM
Well, let's see....
My name is Krista, or Mommy, Mommy, Mommy as my 4y/o calls me..over and over and over again.

I have a hubby of 15 years (my high school sweetheart) and 3 wonderful children: Holly, 11, Jackson, 4, and Bryce, 4 mos.

I am a physical therapist assistant (i.e. I can do everything a PT can do, except evals and the dreaded medicare paperwork..) working in a large local hospital. And I do love my job (until the end of the summer and I have to go do acute care instead of out-patient)

We are hoping to build a house within the next year, since we have outgrown this one. But sadly, we can't do anything until this one sells. So if you know anyone looking for a lovely 3 bedroom in lower Delaware...

I love Jimmy Buffett, mango margaritas, and singing the Pina Colada song at 1 in the morning with 2 of my closest and bestest friends. I think Clive Owen is the sexiest man on the planet (besides my DH of course). And Disney is my end-all obsession!!!

There ya go! Me in a nut shell!

Tink
03-07-2008, 02:17 AM
Good heavens, I cannot believe your DD is 11! Where did the little girl who believed in faeries go? :(

Beccaberry
03-07-2008, 02:43 AM
Let's see then...

My name is Rebecca Anne (although I think it's a fair statement to say I'll answer to just about anything; especially when I'm talking to myself). I'm a southern transplant from Texas to Connecticut (1 year ago last month, and I wonder what the heck took me so long). I'm a single mom to two amazing kidlets - Andrew, who will be 16 in September and Baleigh, who will be 10 in September. I'm engaged to my very own Prince Charming; though he usually answers to Jon in the "real" world. I am one of *those* people who absolutely, whole-heartedly *loves* their job. I teach computers at a private school in Connecticut; and my students are amazing and funny and remind me every day to laugh. Besides my obvious and deep rooted obsession w/ Disney; I am passionate about Broadway shows, coffee, pedicures and seafood...not necessarily in that order :)

lisaw
03-07-2008, 08:48 AM
beccaberry I can't believe it is over a year ago that you moved, I remember tracking your journey :lol:

Ilovesnowwhitej
15-10-2008, 04:17 PM
OK my turn (just found this)

<O:p</O:pMy name is Jeanette, married to Tony have two children 20 and 22.
<O:p</O:p

Im originally from <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.wdisneysecrets.com/forums/ /><st1:City alt=</st1:City>London, moved to essex when i was 4 so consider myself a <ST1:pessex </ST1:pgirl yes i am blond and do have blond moments....
<O:p</O:p<O:p
Now live in the south of the country, have just retired (let my job as a administrator) and i am now a student just completed 4 A levels believe me they are very hard in History, biology, psychology and sociology, now doing maths and computing.

Is that 5 things?????

Jeanette
xx
<O:p></O:p>

cazzie
15-10-2008, 04:38 PM
Cazzie

Married 31 years

Loves loves Disney

Work Part Time running an office

Loves Frasier & Everybody loves Raymond

Is owned by a gorgeous Border Collie ;)

purpleprincess
15-10-2008, 04:38 PM
1) My name is Nelly, well thats what I answer to the most

2) I live with my partner ( who recently asked me to marry him in WDW) of 5yrs

3) Work as a Quality Technician (cant tell you where or I will be sacked)

4) Have lived and breathed Disney all my life but could only afford to go for the 1st time in 2004 ( have been 3 times since)

5) Have nearly managed to fulfill all my lifes dreams ( Thanks to my amazing partner)

lizbro
15-10-2008, 04:58 PM
ok
My name is Liz
Married to an embalmer (for 12 yrs) and live in East Anglia
I work as a teaching assistant with children with special educational needs
Been to wdw once and dlp 3 times
Have 3 kids-Mary 11 Ezra 9(we knew nothing about the Haunted Mansion ghosts when we named him-hubby just loved the name)
and Oscar 6
Addicted to playing Mahjong and a terrible lurker

Claire
15-10-2008, 05:04 PM
My name is Claire, (bet you didn't see that coming) 40, and I'm married to Geoff (16 years). We live in Dorset with our 3 children age 16, 9 and 6. Youngest two are a bit of a handful with ADHD and Autism and the oldest is a handful with teenagerism.

I am a stay at home mum, prior to that I was a teachers assistant at our local infants school. We have one cat, Grace, who suffers from that common affliction that cats have where they think they are the Mutt's N*ts but are actually incredibly stupid. As a family we love Disney, both Paris and Florida and have been blessed to visit both parks a combination of 9 times!

Next is a shameless piece of self promotion as I will now tell you I am 5 stone into a 7 and a bit stone weight loss journey, stopped a 25 year 20 a day cigarette habit nearly two years ago and after many years of suffering from dreadful depression I am better than I've ever been. In other words, a completely different person!

Dizneyblonde
15-10-2008, 05:39 PM
Probably not a lot i can tell you that you don't already know but here goes :-

1.My name is Teresa,i am nearly 39 and i am a single mum to Robyn 14 and Jack 12.We have 3 cats called Billy,Spud and Twinkle.
2.I am a Teaching Assistant in a mainstream secondary school but work in the special needs department.
3.I am currently planning my 5th and the kids 4th trip to Disneyworld and we have also been to DLRP 5 times.
4.I live in Cornwall but was born in Gillingham(Kent) until the dockyard closed and we moved to the SW when i was 9.
5.I am looking for my Prince Charming to sweep me off my feet so if anyone sees him can you point him in the right direction please :D

sazzledazzle
15-10-2008, 05:52 PM
Hi there I'm Sarah, my screen name started out as Saz at school and has kind of progressed
I was born in the midlands, grew up in the south, moved back to the midlands and now live with my hubby, Wes and son, Sam in Lincolnshire not too far from Skegness.
We have 2 goldfish - Frankie & Sophie and a West highland white terrier called Freddie who thinks he's waaaayyyy more important than anyone else in our house lol!
We live in a cottage by the sea that is somewhere between 200 and 400 years old, we're not sure and neither is anyone else!
We run a coffee shop and a cafe by the seaside and get approx. 3-4 months off in the winter yay! When we do most of our travelling.
I love to - mess about on my computer, play darts, shop and cook big Sunday lunches in the winter after a walk on the beach and a pint!
Thats me X

nannav
15-10-2008, 06:02 PM
my names kerry married to Paul
im a registered childminder
mother of three dd21 tinkinpink Laura ds19sam dd7 elizabeth
nanny to ASTON
GOING TO FLORIDA NEXT TUE NOT TOOOO EXCITED:sigs-tv-010::smiley4::smiley3:

nannav
15-10-2008, 06:04 PM
My name is Claire, (bet you didn't see that coming) 40, and I'm married to Geoff (16 years). We live in Dorset with our 3 children age 16, 9 and 6. Youngest two are a bit of a handful with ADHD and Autism and the oldest is a handful with teenagerism.

I am a stay at home mum, prior to that I was a teachers assistant at our local infants school. We have one cat, Grace, who suffers from that common affliction that cats have where they think they are the Mutt's N*ts but are actually incredibly stupid. As a family we love Disney, both Paris and Florida and have been blessed to visit both parks a combination of 9 times!

Next is a shameless piece of self promotion as I will now tell you I am 5 stone into a 7 and a bit stone weight loss journey, stopped a 25 year 20 a day cigarette habit nearly two years ago and after many years of suffering from dreadful depression I am better than I've ever been. In other words, a completely different person!
WOW yo hubbies young ;):oops:

sazzledazzle
15-10-2008, 06:07 PM
my names kerry married to Paul
im a registered childminder
mother of three dd21 tinkinpink Laura ds19sam dd7 elizabeth
nanny to ASTON
GOING TO FLORIDA NEXT TUE NOT TOOOO EXCITED:sigs-tv-010::smiley4::smiley3:

Yeah not toooo excited at ALL!:gy:
I'm only jealous really! X

Johnie
15-10-2008, 06:22 PM
How did I manage to miss this? Well from the first date of posting, I was in Orlando....

5 things about me

1. My real name is Johnie. I am named after my grandma, Johnie Mae. I am not a Mae though ;) No my dad did not want a boy.

2. What you see is what you get. I am loud, boisterous and fun online and in real life. I have never met a stranger.

3. I am half Greek and don't look a bit of the part. I am typically fair skinned (though I CAN tan so that must be the Greek part), freckled and red haired...I don't have a drop of Irish blood in me.

4. I am obsessed with all things Disney. I LOVE Walt. There is truly not enough Walt in Walt Disney World.

5. I am southern through and through meaning that I love old traditions, good manners, yummy bad for you food, long winded stories, and am a true romantic. I do NOT beleive in classism, racism and other redneck attitudes that many think of when they think of The South.

uscwest
15-10-2008, 06:32 PM
Wow guess I missed this one too.

1. I'm John, married 13 years to Donna

2. We have 7 grandchildren, 1 on the way (imminent) and another one due in March

3. I lived in Germany for 13 years

4. I got my bachelor's degree from the University of Maryland (only took me 17 years) and my Master's from the University of Southern California (USC) and hence my nickname, that only took 2 years.

5. I LOVE Disney.

Disneybumble
15-10-2008, 06:39 PM
I missed this
Hi I am Siobhan, I am 37. We live in Bucks. I am married to my "other" still find it hard to say DH. We have been married 16 years.
Have 3 kidlets Liam 15, Zoe 12 and Lily 9.
I love the USA and one day hope to travel across the states and see it all.
I also love laughing and try to find humour in everything. I love vodka and wine and eating and so much more.
Love Disney and it's wholesome ethos.

Tink in Pink
15-10-2008, 07:52 PM
Im Laura, 21 (as said above)
I have a DS nearly 1, Aston
I am a bar maid and absolutely love it

foreverducky
15-10-2008, 10:59 PM
Okay, I guess I'm next.
I love all things Donald and Lucille Ball. I'm going to be 28 in November and have been in school since I was 5 years old. I have just earned my Master's in Clinical Psychology and am continuing on the road to my doctoral degree also in Clinical Psychology. My dream is to live in Maine and work in the VA system.

simonwebb74
15-10-2008, 11:17 PM
I'm Simon

I live in Berkshire.

I am married to Vicky (8 years and rolling!!)

I'm 34 and have 2 children, Mason (6 next Wednesday) & Freya (2), 3 cats and I also have a Labradoodle pup named Mabel (Archiedoodle's sister)

I work for a Large Multi-National in IT Support (very boring, but it pays well http://wdisneysecrets.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif)

I am Lisaw's brother :wave:

josh.p.
15-10-2008, 11:39 PM
how did I miss this? I'm josh, I'm 16, from the Wirral and I am currently studying at sixth form. I'm taking As level English, science, media and I.T I have five tortoises and a dog, sonny, who is a cairn terrier x lancashire heeled. I also have a niece on the way!!

Debbie2
16-10-2008, 10:46 AM
no surprises..my name is Debbie (the '2' comes from name on another site as there were lots of Debbie's - can I drop the '2' here now as I think you all know me??? Seem to have been labelled 'speedy' on my profile - still don't know who/where that came from)

44 next week and been married for 20 years to a wonderful man with DD16 and DS13

full time carer for DS so had to give up work after 20+ years in Banking (thank God I got out/cashed my shares before this crisis)

Love planning trips and going on holiday to Disney

Fill my free time by scrapbooking, card making and voluntary work in my local community

so that's me :)

PsychoAlice
16-10-2008, 12:04 PM
Are there no single men on this site?

Geesh....

Dawn
16-10-2008, 12:21 PM
Only Josh but he's only 16 so you keep well away and behave yourself. :lol:

caz1712
16-10-2008, 12:35 PM
Hey Guys!

Well My name is Carreen I'm 28, I am married to my amazing husband Paddy who is 31 and we are celebrating our 10th Wedding anniversary in December!

We have three amazing gorgeous boys - Kieran (9), Aidan (7) and Aaron (2 - will be 3 while on holiday in WDW in Dec).

I'm a stay at home mum and Paddy is a Prison Officer.

We are going on our first holiday to America and to WDW in 38 sleeps!

And.......we're taking my MUM!!!!!

Good to "meet" you all!

xxx

daveann
16-10-2008, 02:07 PM
oh i missed this post............

my real name is Ann and screen name used to be twink but as Dave is my partner called us daveann now
was married for 20 years and had 2 kids whom i adore but hubby told me he didnt love me 15 years ago anyway left him in February.

i met a wonderful prince charming through facebook and have been living the dream for 8 months in Dorset 450 miles away from where i grew up.
went back to work 4 years ago because the kids had grown up and i felt lost.

love Orlando its my dream place to be although Dave wants to take me all over the world.
my dream would be to get married at disney.

i love going along with Dave who takes photos as a hobby, i used to geocache but havent had a chance since moving.

oh im 42 and Dave is 45 and he is gorgeous :hug2:

Watchinherskip
16-10-2008, 02:32 PM
Hello, my name is Dan, ...........................and I am a Disnaholic.

The 12 step program hasn't worked yet!:p

I live in coastal Virginia but grew up in Scranton, Pennsylvania (newly discoverd by many as the home of Dunder Mifflin from the Office here in the states, and by VP candidate Joe Bidden - good ol' hardscrabble Scrant'n).

I am married to the most wonderful wife, Sally whom I met freshman year of college and have been together since, married 27 years this past August. I have a wonderfully talented and lively daughter Alex(andra) of whom I took my screen name - loved watching her skip from ride to ride and from character meet to character meet on her first trip to WDW as a 6 year old - she is now a 17 yr old getting ready to go to college after graduation. We have a mutt named Cody who is a wonderful dog.

I have been teaching science here in Portsmouth for 29 years and have been the planetarium director since 2002.

I am a tremendous Disney freak (as is my daughter - genetic don't ya know:p015:), and love to paddle whitewater kayak, hike, camp, photography and true friends.

Cheers

josh.p.
16-10-2008, 03:29 PM
Only Josh but he's only 16 so you keep well away and behave yourself. :lol:

Phew! Don't fancy being flung over a balcony in a fit of passion :tongue0011-1: