PDA

View Full Version : At 4.30am this morning....

Isafari
02-04-2009, 07:46 AM
....our phone rang.
DH was on nightshift and I automatically got a dreaded feeling that he must of had an accident. :cry2: For some reason, I checked to see if his car was back before I answered the phone even though he had his key with him! :insane:

Nervously, I picked up the phone and heard a voice saying "congratulations, you are now connected to Sky broadband" :madflames:
I said "you are...." and put the phone down! If I print what I actually said, I would be :banned:

lozzy
02-04-2009, 07:50 AM
....our phone rang.
DH was on nightshift and I automatically got a dreaded feeling that he must of had an accident. :cry2: For some reason, I checked to see if his car was back before I answered the phone even though he had his key with him! :insane:

Nervously, I picked up the phone and heard a voice saying "congratulations, you are now connected to Sky broadband" :madflames:
I said "you are...." and put the phone down! If I print what I actually said, I would be :banned:
OMG, I can imagine what you said as I would have said the same thing at that time of the morning.
Sky aren't my favorite people at the moment but that a different sotry.

Dizneyblonde
02-04-2009, 07:58 AM
I assume it was an automated message?

Are you actually with Sky broadband?

I would complain.Bunch of numpties!

:hug2:

foreverducky
02-04-2009, 12:06 PM
I would be going off at them today. I would talk to a higher up and just freak out to be honest.

I'm a phone call at that time of night always makes my heart start pounding. It's never good. No one ever calls at that time to say, "I'm getting married," "I'm pregnant," or "you've won a vacation."

MystikPiglit
02-04-2009, 01:13 PM
That's disgraceful, you should definitely complain! :nono:

DH was on nightshift and I automatically got a dreaded feeling that he must of had an accident. :cry2:

I can imagine how you felt. :hug2:

Tink
02-04-2009, 02:36 PM
:sorry: :hug2:

Dorothy
02-04-2009, 02:47 PM
And did you call this morning and yell at them??

Isafari
02-04-2009, 03:26 PM
DH rang them and apparently, they are blaming BT for the message coming through during our 'curfew' times.
BT are blaming a computer error!

Mari
02-04-2009, 04:57 PM
AT 4:30 IN THE MORNING????

wow.....

thats SO not right!

I would have been scared senseless if the phone rang in between 10pm and 7am...

mumof2
02-04-2009, 05:02 PM
ohhh it was a computer error - well that makes it alright then! :rolleyes2:

:slap:

Disneybumble
02-04-2009, 06:08 PM
Diane you must have been scared:hug2:. Stoopid computer.

Figment
03-04-2009, 11:41 AM
We had a similar problem with a computer call system. We had a call at 2 am once telling us our water delivery would be the next day! When i called the next day to complained they said it was a brand new system and the manager had programmed it for am instead of pm.