PDA

View Full Version : we have keys

daveann
04-04-2009, 04:27 AM
we got the keys to the new house at lunchtime and we move this morning :yes: i cant sleep as i am so worried :unsure:
today hasnt gone to well as Dave's ex has done her usual of upset us all i might add infront of his son (poor kid witnesses far to much screaming from his mother)
anyway i am excited and worried all at the same time. our sofa's dont get delivered for another 3 weeks :( the matress for the bed arrives today but the bed doesnt arrive till monday :( so we are camping out in our new home for a little while :yes: but at least its ours and we are detatched so Dave's son can make as much noise as he likes :mental: and we dont have to put up with doors banging all times of the day and night :worship:

im so excited :mental:

Tink
04-04-2009, 05:03 AM
OOOooooooOOOOOOooooOOO!!!! How exciting!!! :9: It's a wicked job, moving but a wonderful one at the same time. Welcome to your new home!!!

I can't wait to see photos! :D :D :D :D

Isafari
04-04-2009, 08:13 AM
:applaudit: Yay, it is actually happening at last. I hope things run smoothly with the move Ann and that you are all very happy in your new home.....home with a garden....no banging doors.....puppy :hug2:

lisaw
04-04-2009, 08:51 AM
I'm really happy for you, we camped out in our first home with garden chairs etc and it was actually very exciting waiting for the furniture to arrive piece by piece. :yes: Have fun settling in to your new home :hug2:

josh.p.
04-04-2009, 09:44 AM
:bounce::bouncing:WOOOHOOOO!!!!!

I am SO pleased for you, camping out is really fun in a new house. When we moved to our current house, I had one of those bunk beds with a work desk underneath and it took so much effort to put together that I slept on a matress for about a week- everyone was too knackered to do it :point:

Oooh! Imagine all the BBQ's you can have in your NEW GARDEN!!!

mumof2
04-04-2009, 10:30 AM
oh fantastic! :applaudit:

hope all goes well for you today - how exciting! :mental: